Upon the Isle

The new homeland of the Elven people. Formerly The Bastion of Hope, Brockman Isle, The Colourful Isle and (before that) The Sea

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Phil.Priest

Upon the Isle

Postby Phil.Priest » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Days flow into weeks, weeks into months... Three months since the Elves had claimed Coshwood Isle as their own in this world.

The Font had grown and increased in strength, many of the mages within now followed Onlurin or Yashmanar.

The defences on the isle were left to the military to ensure, however the mages still had a large input – magic was used to move and create many of the defences. Part of the their week was spent on the defences, not keeping lookout but often meditating and studying, their for additional support should it be needed.

The Light and Air mages were utilised more – Farseeing and piercing illusions or enhancing the sight of the watch. They would have adequate warning should anything come by sea. Anyone coming onto the isle by magic would have other surprises, surprises set up by the ritualists of the Font.

Darvan and his senior mages oversaw everything the Font did, all of them occasionally spending time on the walls to ensure the lower mages were able to properly rest or enhance their own abilities without interruption from the drills the army was constantly put through.

After so much routine is was noticed that Darvan occasionally disappeared – often not on the isle at all. None knew where he went, or what he did. But he had proven his worth, the rumours from Warryn’s outburst had spread, others were concerned but if the High King had no issue nor did they.

At the Palace

Darvan stands with Erathil, one of the council. One of the trusted.

“My Lord, I believe that we need to discuss some information which has come to light... along with some points regarding this... war.

I do not wish to discuss it here; I have a secure location for us to travel to. Technically we would still be upon Coshwood Isle.”

The High Elf waits patiently to see if the High King will allow a very private discussion...
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Plot Bot

Re: Upon the Isle

Postby Plot Bot » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:10 am

Erathil nods in understanding

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Once sure that Erathil has completed his conversation with Singe, Darvan places a hand on the shoulder of the High King and the pair vanish.
Lazar, God of Darkness

Peter Levy

Postby Peter Levy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:56 pm

**A pool of light magic, taking the form of a winged Rodera approaches as the elves disappear for their chat. He waits, reasonably patiently, until they return.**

My Lords,
**He kneels before the Phoenix**
A rather distressing incident has occurred on the Roderan floating land. There have been several disappearances, and a several murders. We believe that at least one Shadow Elf is responsible, at least for the killings. I must ask, are the shadow elves loyal to the Elven Nation?

And, if so, was their secretion upon the Zeppelin ordered?
If so, may I ask: what crime had those concerned committed against the Elven Nation?

**He twitches apprehensively, remaining on his knee, and awaits a response.**

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:04 pm

"Hello Farrek.

As I am sure you are aware, there are individuals in every race who are not loyal to their leader. This was not ordered or approved, in fact I was not even aware of the incidents until you just mentioned them.

This is most unwelcome news and any assistance we can give will be granted."

Erathil

Peter Levy

Postby Peter Levy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:43 am

Thank you, my Lord.

There is another, more worrying depth to this tale: we found something buried on the Zeppelin. A portal. It had clearly been created before the land was removed, which may indicate that Coshwood Isle was intended as a... target, perhaps.

**Tentatively, he rises, turning toward D'Arvan.**

This may be something that The Font, of available could look into here while I lead investigations over Pargon?

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:38 am

Darvans brow raises over one eye at the news of a strange portal and a possible infiltration attempt.

"We will look into Farrek, if you need any assistance on your Zepplin let us know and we will help remove it - it was, after all, meant for us... in some way."

The High Sorcerer looks toward the Pheonix and back to Farrek's image

"If you will excuse me, I have some things to arrange within the Font."

A bow in the direction of Erathil and a nod toward the Rat-Bat-Elf, Darven quickly vanishes.
Lazar, God of Darkness

Return to “Coshwood Isle”