A Darker tide: the small boat

The new homeland of the Elven people. Formerly The Bastion of Hope, Brockman Isle, The Colourful Isle and (before that) The Sea

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Baelfire

Re: A Darker tide: the small boat

Postby Baelfire » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:26 pm

'bugger it'

He teleports away

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:29 pm

His eyes and sword pointed at Baelfire, Edwin doesn't notice the Admiral plunging his knife into Edwin's back until he feels the excruciating pain of the blade. As he slipped to the floor he could feel the blow wasn't fatal but an inch or two lower and it might have been. The Charm Person must have broken somehow.

"I'm the Admiral of the Dwarven fleet lad, there's nothing happens to a Dwarf run vessel I don't know about. Nathanial Hightide was a good dwarf, a good sailor. By the time we saw the smoke on that godsforsaken rock you left him and his crew on there was only one dwarf left alive. Before he passed away he told me about the mutiny aboard the Sea Lion, a mutiny he blamed on the human first mate."

Admiral Hopesalver
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

edwin

Postby edwin » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Edwin Grunts and falls onto his knees reaching for the dagger in his back, realising he cannot reach the dagger he turns to face the Admiral. He glanced to look at the two approaching ships judging the distance.

I left them provisions, I did not wish any of them to die, If I had I could have killed them there and then

He grunts in pain still trying to reach the knife in his back

so you know who I am, then you must know that for a price I would have indeed helped your people, but we will do it your way..... I am sure you must have heard my motto from my dear friend Captain Hightide gods rest his soul

Edwin gives the admiral a grin and grimaces in pain

Dead men don't spend Rava

*Shift*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:02 pm

The Admiral roars with anger at the disappearance. Sheathing his sword he leapt over the side to swim back to his ship but as he hit the water he felt cold hands beneath the waves pulling him down. He struggled for a few seconds before a dozen clammy fingers dragged him down, his lungs filled with water and Admiral Hopesalver became one with the sea.
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Return to “Coshwood Isle”