A letter for Harwood

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Littleben

A letter for Harwood

Postby Littleben » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:45 pm

A young man, a courier, carrying a letter from Fern Thistle was seen walking to the Haran’s quarters in Sanga in search of Prince Harwood. He was wearing white to try to portray a peaceful message. The courier insists that the message comes with no harm and, after the events of the last time Fern delivered a message, he took out a pouch of purple dust and sprinkled it over the letter. “See, this would glow if there was any magic bound to it” and sprinkled some over his belt to reveal his magic enchantment. After a long while trying to convince the guards to let him by, it’s decided that one will open the letter in Harwoods stead. It reads:

Harwood,

It has been a long time since I delivered that letter to you and I apologise for what it did to you. I had no idea it would teleport you somewhere and it all happened so fast. I was teleported myself to elsewhere, I don’t remember now. I have since found out that Ashout, the paladin of Dakron was behind it, possibly along with some of his associates. Whilst doing battle against the scourge of the undead 10 years ago, I had the pleasure of battling with Ashout himself. It was strange though, I could see him even as he disappeared into shadows, it’s like I had a calling of what I had to do, which is why I write to you now. With your support, along with the other newly formed nations, i wish to put together a force to stop political criminals across the whole of Pargon. I will await your response via my courier and hope to speak with you in person soon and hope I can count on your support.

Again, my sincerest apologies,

Fernando Thistle.
As long as I can't lose, I've already won.

Littleben

Re: A letter for Harwood

Postby Littleben » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:17 pm

After no response from Hardwood and learning that new leaders had sprung up amongst the different human tribes, Fern sent out a new letter:

Hebtab,

I understand that you are now the leader of some of the human peoples. It has been a long while since we rid the Soul-less from Pargon and I wish to set up a network amongst the nations to help prevent anything similar happening again, as well as creating a force to stop high-priority criminals across all of Pargon. Will you support this cause, either yourself or via a representative of your people?

Fernando Thistle

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Mr Thistle,

I believe we met some years ago but it has been some time. As the Jehovern are governing Sanga, your letter eventually reached me, apologies for my tardiness.

"Political criminals" is an interesting term, please explain.

If you are passing Sanga, it would be a pleasure to speak with you in person.

Drake, Haran of the Jehovern
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Littleben

Postby Littleben » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:56 pm

Haran Drake,

It indeed has been a long time. In response to your question, I used "political criminal" as a term to describe people who would cause wars amongst nations and/or criminals of a status that exceeds the boundaries of a nation: a criminal of a high caliber, if you will. As you know, in the last 10 years the Order of Dakron has been disbanded but members of the Order are still at large, especially their believed-to-be leader, Ashout. He is an example of who I aim to bring to justice for crimes such as the attempt on Hardwood's life by using myself as a vessel for his weapon. In addition, I wish to limit the ability for beings, such as the Quarin, leaders of the soul-less, to ever come to power again.

I have been busy apprehending some criminals myself and have been busy trying to form this network as the work required goes beyond one man. As such, I have attempted to call a meeting for representatives of all nations that agree to support me and will propose to meet in the neutral land of the heartland once I have everyone's replies. If you wish to speak to me in person I invite to you attend as otherwise I do not see myself in Sanga in the foreseeable future.

Fern Thistle

Littleben

Postby Littleben » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:53 pm

Drake,

I have dealt with the previously mentioned criminals and have been able to send out some bounties rather than apprehend criminals myself. I am travelling to Sanga, if you still wish to meet. Send a letter/note to the barman of the Grey Inn of where to find you.

Fern Thistle

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Mr Thistle

I can be found at the Old Bank which has been rather splendidly refurbished as the Haran's residence.

I look forward to it.

Drake
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Return to “Sinya Palurin”