At the end, a beginning...

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Jake

At the end, a beginning...

Postby Jake » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:00 pm

** OOC - easier to read link - http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y50 ... 32aeda.jpg **

**Had this idea for posting plot, seemed cool so I thought I'd give it whirl and bash this out. Bit rough but let me know what ya'll think :D **
Doran Onatah - Orc celebrant of Gerethenax
Duvall - Sellsword and wanderer

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: At the end, a beginning...

Postby Ben » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:35 pm

wow
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Edd

Postby Edd » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 pm

You know that thing about extra skill for cool board posts? This is a first, and deserves it.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:03 pm

F@ck me sideways....

Sec...
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Jake

Postby Jake » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:16 am

"I respectfully request to share words with our leader, brother" Doran bowed gently to the Orc stationed outside the tent, and placed his right hand on his left shoulder. The soldier returned the salute, and promptly disappeared behind folds of fur.

Doran stood with his bare feet pressed against the earth. He seemed tired, distracted. Moments before, he had felt a great, earthen power call on him as his essence poured from his body to join a rush of magicks below the ground. A call from his god, certainly, but as to the purpose Doran could only speculate. Having witnessed Gerethenax perish only too recently, he mused that it must be contingent in nature, and the sheer amount of power suggested an act of great magnitude. He longed to return to his Chapter; to tell them what he had learned, to speak of rebuilding efforts in Noor I'Meles, to mourn Kha'thaxe... No. This first.

He leaned heavily on the Boltab staff he had acquired and glanced at Ten Tigers. The Serkanian, oblivious to Doran's condition stood politely and quietly, tall and straight backed as they waited for General Gungrol. Doran regarded the foreigner a while longer, so alien - and perhaps even a little hostile - to eastern cultures and customs, and furrowed his brow. The earth supports and sustains many, and it would take them all to stand against the rising tide.

He turned his attention back to the tent, waiting.

*ty guys for the comments :D*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:26 am

They are shown inside to where General Gungrol, the legendary orc leader is leaning over a map of Pargon. He looks up at the newcomers, a look of intrigue. He flicks a salute before beginning.

"Soldier, report."

He looked at the pair carefully, watching every movement. All generals like to watch.

Tome of Magic 6.0

Jake

Postby Jake » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Doran returned the salute before speaking,

"Sir, my name is Doran Onatah, of the Chapter of Earth." He paused, and gestured towards his companion, "This, is Ten Tigers Arbatim, of Serke Kemi."

"We have travelled together awhile, and have spoken of our peoples and cultures. Their society, like ours, is both militaristic and spiritual, and they are sworn to slay demons, much as we strive to fight the denizens of chaos."

He fixed the Serkanian with a thoughtful gaze.

"The Serkanian Empire may prove a valuable friend to the Orc nation in times to come, I think."

Luke

Postby Luke » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Ten Tigers gave a long bow and when he rose eyed the general as men of the military do. He held the General's stare for a few seconds and then grinned behind his mask, pulling it down from his face.

General of the Orc Peoples. YOU ARE WELL?

The Serkanian looked smug, enjoying the only Orcish phrase he seemed to know.

Her Untouched Grace extends, through me, her respect for you people. Your kind are brave, powerful and loyal. Much alike I think. Serke Kemi is a rich land, fish, rice, silk, iron, demon bone, art, knowledge, training. We can offer all in trade, perhaps for your wool, your meat, wood, stones and metals. Friend here suggests you send people to learn our ways, we send some to learn yours.

He still had much more to offer, and also to ask for but if the General didn't want to trade materials, he was unlikely to want to trade politics. Plant small seeds, and they blossom into tall trees. There was a haiku about that somewhere.

ARE WE WELL?

He smiled and politely waited for a response.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Gungrol straightens and turns, map forgotten.

"I am Gungrol, general of the Orc forces of Pargon. Welcome, Ten Tigers Arbatim, you are our honoured guest here, please make yourself at home. That offer extends to you as well Onatah."

He gestures to a small seating area before taking a seat himself and pouring something into three glasses and offering it to the new arrivals.

"I...am well. I trust you are as well? I have little knowledge of your people but I have heard that you are honourable, noble and that your bravery in the face of adversity is second to none and I trust the judgement of my brother Doran. It would be an honour to send some of our best to learn from you and if you wish to send people to learn from us then they would be nothing but a benefit I am sure. As for trade? I fear we have little need of art or silk in our current situation but everything else you mention could certainly be used and we have some spare materials we could trade."

The General stands, pulls the map from the table and points to the East coast of Sinya Palurin.

"I have sent a couple of my men to the south west to assist the humans of this land in some endeavour but have yet to hear back from them, it is near the coast where we are building a shipyard and port, perhaps once this is complete we can send a ship to your homeland?"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:01 pm

There is a commotion outside of the tent

Suddenly two orcs enter one clad in battered armour the other wear an eye patch. The orc in armour glances at the fellow orc with the general and graces him with a nod, he then fixes a cold stare upon the human, he tears his gaze away and salutes the general!

"Sir Durak reporting for duty general, everything did not go as planned" he turns to stare at the human,
"Our brother Hornok was wrongfully executed by the humans"

He turns back to the general

"Swift vengance was enacted on the perpetrators by my brother Sorak, however blood demands blood and the human scum turned upon those who called them friend, in the name of larweyella me and my family cannot allow this insult to stand"

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Sorak stumbles into the tent behind his brother. Throwing a curse at an individual outside before he turns his attention to the immediate present.
Standing to attention and saluting in turn, the one eyed Orc growls as he makes eye contact with the human. Staying his tongue for the moment as Durak speaks his piece.

As his brother finishes, Sorak chimes in quietly,
"Blood for blood."
LARP virginity lost "Saturday 06 October 2007".
Will LARP for food.

Sorak - Orc Celebrant with a MIGHTY CLEAVER.

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:58 pm

The General returns the salute.

"Durak, remember who you are talking to. Your religious beliefs are your own, I will not go to war for war's sake."

He senses argument and continues, cutting off any interruption.

"However, you may get what you desire. There was a survivor, a human cook, he reports that he was attacked by your brother with no provocation and that the commander of the fort executed him for it. I strongly disagree with this punishment, execution is not an appropriate punishment for assault and I have lodged a formal complaint with the Haran of the humans. However, the cook says that in retaliation 8 men were murdered. I am inclined to agree with them that this was not a justified response."

His eyes pierce those of the two new arrivals.

"Have you anything else to add? We stand on the brink of war with the humans of Sinya Palurin, I know your religious beliefs but is this really what you want?"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:11 am

My apologies general if I have caused offence, I have allowed my grief and anger to get the better of me, however from my experience the humans treat us like tools to utilise at their pleasure and whim, from what I see they consider us lesser than them"

Durak stands taller and straighter

"We are Orc, we are born of war, we bow to no one, and a blood toll of 8 humans would be insufficient to the least orc among us, also Hornoks attack upon the cook was not without provocation"

Durak coldly glances at the human in the room

"The cook, was informed by my brothers and I that the portal we were traveling through had a tendency to get stuck when switched off, we were disregarded by him and the portal was switched off with us on the other side nearly at the cost of my family's life and those also hired by the humans, they show complete disregard for those not of their own and this is not acceptable for a race we ally ourselves with"

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 am

"One Orc is executed for standing up to a threat that would have killed 3 Orcs and several others.." His eyes glance across to the human in the tent,
"including humans." emphasising the last two words with a snarl.

He shifts his body weight and adjusts his belt slightly,
"Religious beliefs aside sir. We are not the only ones who feel like a play-thing that the Humans use for their own gains."
LARP virginity lost "Saturday 06 October 2007".
Will LARP for food.

Sorak - Orc Celebrant with a MIGHTY CLEAVER.

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 am

Durak nods as his brother as he speaks

"With respect sir, you chose me for a mission to report to the human camp near the old pure heart complex and ascertain the risk of the humans activity to the orcish people"

Durak hands the general a piece of parchment

"I do not yet know how to make marks on paper, however my brother Sorak here does. You will find my whole report here enclosed I including how I believe the human race pose a very serious threat to the orcish nation"

Durak fixes a gaze on the general

"Forgive me sir, further marks on paper were sent by my brother and myself to others within the orc nation in relation to the events, and if the rumour mill is to be believered and by the blessing of larweyella we are not the only orcs within sinya palurin that feel this way"

He turns and glances at the other two in the room

"However general, it appears this is not the time to discuss such things as you appear to be busy"

He turns to the fellow orc in the room

"Forgive the intrusion brother"

He gestures to Sorak to leave the tent

"We will take our leave until we are summoned for general"

Return to “Sinya Palurin”