Harwood's Place

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: Harwood's Place

Postby Will » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:47 pm

**The guards salute and rush to follow their orders.

Meanwhile, a more enterprising soldier ushers Dellam indoors and into Harwood's office, where appropriate facilities and resources are made available for him to take temporary command of the Human People's. It seemed there was no one else available...**

http://www.heartofpargonlarp.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=217&t=6057
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

rachel

Postby rachel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Grace was not impressed. She had carried Harwoods unconscious body for miles through the rain and mud, finally reached a healer, taken her eyes off him for ten minutes to take advantage of a free hot meal from the kind Lenamo followers, and in that time they'd mended his wounds and he'd left. Well, maybe it had been longer than ten minutes. There had been a warm fire, and her and Dav had been busy trying best each other at who could make their deeds in the Hopewastes sound more heroic. But even so.

Standing in front of the guards, she was acutely aware that her jacket was still stiff with orc blood and the rest of her clothes were damp and muddy from the rain, but decided they'd probably seen worse. Weren't proper guards if they hadn't.

"I'm looking to speak to Harwood," she explained politely. "We've just rescued 'im from the Hopewastes."
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:28 pm

**Just as Grace asks, Harwood emerges from the building, looking purposeful. The guard gestures to him to come over.**

"Ah, you would be Grace? I believe I owe you many thank you's"

rachel

Postby rachel » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Grace bows quickly, surprised to be speaking to the leader of the human people so easily. He's a prince too, she reminds herself, got to remember my manners.

"Yeah, at one point I wasn't sure any of us were getting out. But the cult of Ch'Wan helped." A thought suddenly occurs to her. "There was a light elf too, called himself Flash. I thought he must just be one of the few who don't follow Erathil, but he said he was a lord, and I don't reckon there's many of those who Erathil ain't persuaded to follow him. So he might have been a spy."
She shrugs. "He kept me alive anyway."

Pleasantries over, she moved onto the subject of payment. "Me and some mates are setting up a weapon business and we were wondering if you were looking for a supplier? Or wanted to invest? We can do you a very good deal. I can come back when you've got more time to talk about it if you want?"
Characters:
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:37 pm

**Harwood looks intrigued**

"Well, now that there appears to be a lull in the fighting, it seems the perfect time to re-arm. Have you got premises?"

rachel

Postby rachel » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:06 pm

"Not yet," admits Grace. "We're sort of short on funds. But we're only just starting up, so give us a few months and we will. Already got several orders."
Characters:

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:55 pm

**Harwood looks mildly briefly thoughtful and gestures for a soldier to come over**

"Make sure this lady is set up with appropriate premises for this crafting business. Keep an eye to make sure it's legit."

**He turns to Grace**

"Sorry to be brief, I have a lot to be doing... but hopefully that will be of use"

**He nods and continues on his way**

rachel

Postby rachel » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:09 am

"Cheers!"

Grace is so surprised that she forgets any formalities. Turning to the guard, she introduces herself, and then starts to describe what she wants. Ideally she'd like Davrok here to check he's happy with what she has planned, but she'd left him passed out in their room and once Dav is asleep nothing will wake him. He'll just have to put up with what she decides.
Characters:

Return to “Sinya Palurin”