finding the orcs that left

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Dansengupta

Re: finding the orcs that left

Postby Dansengupta » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:56 pm

"QUIET! Both of you"

Durak barks

"Sorak you raise some fair points, but without any trust in our Kin our cause is already lost"

He turns to Grom

"However Grom you should not take my brothers words to heart, we are in exile and we we do not know yet who is friend or foe, but you are right we should pray to larweyella, to make sure a bond of trust between us, because in war you must always have faith and trust in the man standing to your left and to your right"

Callum

Postby Callum » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Grom Turns and looks at Durak as he shouts this reminded him of uthred shouting at him and mutley

"Dorak i do not even know what that feels like 'exile'"

Grom moves to a clearing draws a circle in the mud he places his shield in the center along with a sword he then kneels at the side of the circle and gestures to surak and dorak to enter and to the orcs there

"let us pray and make the bond between us stronger"
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:20 pm

"Grom, just tell me again in very simple words."

He sighs, approaches the circle and remains standing.

"What EXACTLY do you want?"
LARP virginity lost "Saturday 06 October 2007".
Will LARP for food.

Sorak - Orc Celebrant with a MIGHTY CLEAVER.

Callum

Postby Callum » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Grom slowly gets to his feet

"i do not want anything, I am just informing our people that we can go back to our homeland, it was by chance i overheard that there were faithful to larwayella here and tell them what i heard from her"
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:20 pm

"what has happened to make you turn against Gungrol? was it the fact that our brother was allowed to be executed and he did nothing, or is it something else"

Callum

Postby Callum » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:07 am

"i was never with gungrol in the first, the execution opened my eyes to the humans so i came to find our brothers"
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Durak turns to his brother

"does that answer your question Sorak, as Grom mentioned before, if this is going to work we need to move fast"

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Sorak nods slowly, rubbing his hands together as a cold wind brushes past.

"Good enough for me. Lead the way brother."
Will LARP for food.

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Durak turns to Grom

"So we are in agreement! Grom return to the orc troops stationed with the humans, poison them against the humans, show our brothers the humans true nature, I would would advise that you get them to defect and head to us In small groups, if our brothers leave on mass we are still out numbered and the humans may try to detain our women and children as leverage"

He turns to Sorak

"You and I will continue to round up those orcs that have defected already, then I want you to pick a team of orcs to start a guerrilla campaign against the human armed forces, attack baggage trains, employ scorched earth, kill outriders, your little stint in the world of Stev should make you perfect for the job.....however no innocents of any race are to be harmed....once grom returns to me with all our people who will join us, him and I will lead the bulk of our force to this new orc city, you will follower at a slower pace harassing and human troops that make any attempt to follow, is everyone happy with their role in this?

Callum

Postby Callum » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:23 pm

"to let you know know one can die at the moment from what i heard something to do with lenamo, we should not attack the humans untill the soulless are not a problem if we start attacking them now it will be harder from me to convince to join our cause but apart from that yeah thats good"
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:28 am

Durak rounds on Grom

"What do you mean no one can die"

He looks worried

"The plan will go ahead as planned, however Soraks unit will act as scouts for the time being"

He rubs his chin thinking

" Grom you are only to return to my brother and I once you are satisfied that you have turned as many orcs to our cause as is possible"

Durak narrows his eyes and points at Grom to make sure his point is understood

"And I mean every Orc Grom, women, children the old and infirm, the more orcish civilians that support our cause the more warriors will, once you have joined us I intend to split our force"

Durak chuckles

"Force! I speak of an army we do not yet possess, however plans must be made, Grom like Sorak you will pick a unit from what we can muster to lead our vanguard, In the middle I will lead the main body of our force which I suspect will include a large number of civilians if the gods are with us"

He turns to his brother and smiles

"Sorak you protect the rear with your gureilla unit"

He cuffs Sorak across the head affectionately and laughs as he speaks

"You useless bastard try not to get yourself killed! Now are we all clear to our purpose to much time has been wasted already"

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:28 pm

"I am to act as a raider until more of our kin join our cause? Then return to some form of rear-guard and let Grom take the lead."

Sorak rubs the back of his head where he was hit, grinning.

"A glorious war will not spring up straight away. This is a perfect block to build upon." His grin widens, "but you are right, we should wait 'till we have a few more on our side before we start striking at the humans."

Pacing the ground a little, his hand rubbing his chin, Sorak mutters something to himself before speaking again.

"So, we wait for Grom to swing more to our cause? Why can't I go as well? I'm not welcome in the Generals camp, but the outlying camps could be worth a shot. I'm not ballsy enough to waltz into the mixed barracks of Orcs and Humans. Unless we make up some form of fancy disguise... sow a few more seeds."

Sorak turns to Grom,

"Wait, what was that about Lenamo? People.. can't.. die?"
Will LARP for food.

Callum

Postby Callum » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Grom turns to sorak

"a servant of lenamo was telling me about it im not sure whats going on but things i hit did not get back up"

Grom awaits durak to answer his brother before leaving
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 am

"While it's a good idea Sorak, I would not advise you being the one to enter the out lying camps, the general will have put out the word about you and our cause"

Durak thinks for a moment

"But we would gain more support if we split up, and as a celebrant of our goddess you probable do have the greater favour from our lady, and with no risk their can be no glory..........fine Sorak enter the out lying camps and preach larweyellas word and our cause"

He looks at both Grom and Sorak

"Send whoever you recruit to me and I will attempt to whip what ever we get into an effective military unit until you both return"

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Sorak winks and grins,

"Well said brother."
Will LARP for food.

Return to “Sinya Palurin”