Preaching the word

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Dansengupta

Preaching the word

Postby Dansengupta » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Two figure enter the outlying orc camp under the cover of darkness, they pair acknowledge familiar faces throughout the camp, though their greetings are met with wide eyes and shock at seeing the pair!

When the reach the middle of the camp one climbs onto a crate and shouts

"Brothers, I am Durak"

He points to the other orc with him

"This is my brother Sorak, some of you may personally know our family, but for those that don't you most certainly know of our cause, some of you may think we are war mongers and zealots of larweyella"

He bashes his fist against his chest

" This is not the case! We are separatists! We believe that the future of our people lies in the hands our own hands not those of humans, or their puppets, join us brothers and we will pick up the orcish nation from its knees and make it great again"

Erynion

Re: Preaching the word

Postby Erynion » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:44 pm

Pushing through the orcs standing infront of Durak came a giant bison.

Me Darkfur and mes brothers are luked down on by humans, but we is bigger and shud not b luked down on. So me and me brothers will hit and smash dem humans with u as us feel the same as u

With that he raised his axe and roared
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Durak looks stunned as the hulking bison pushes through the crowd, he then turns to his brother and smirks

"See brothers it is not only the orcish people that are unhappy under the yolk on the humans"

He meets eyes with darkfur and hold his hand out in a guesture of friendship

"Darkfur I would happily name you friend and fight beside you in common cause! Do you follow any deity?"

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Darkfur looked around at the gathered orcs and shook hands with Durak.

It will be fun to smash heds in together. Day ety? Oh a god. (He grunts) most are badder than humans. Do you?

He looked around at all the orcs and their swords and was looking forward to the upcoming fights.

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Sorak takes an obvious step back at the hulking bison.

"Bloody... I was not expecting this." He tentatively approaches the bison and holds out a hand.

"Darkfur, tell us your story."
LARP virginity lost "Saturday 06 October 2007".
Will LARP for food.

Sorak - Orc Celebrant with a MIGHTY CLEAVER.

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:37 am

My story? Nothing special, I live with my people in our homeland, its not peaceful but fights be fair and fun. Humans come to us' s lands and cause problames so we bash 'em. To many come to I's land and I had enough. They treat the world as its thems and are a selfish

There was a moment so quiet.

how many orcishes do you have? I will try and get more warriors like me to join the fight

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Sorak nods as he listens to the enormous individual.

"But brother, your story is special. Very special." He raises his voice and turns to address the wider audience.

"Darkfur here says his story is nothing special. His story is of oppression by the human races, a people that think they own the reins to all of these lands. With moronic rulers and empty promises."
So, if it is not special... is it normal that the humans oppress the races they live alongside? Is it a natural thing?"

Almost screaming, Sorak's body trembles as he roars out the following words,

"It should not be a normal thing for one race of weak, petty, scheming creatures to rule over others and treat them with disrespect! We have all worked hard, worked proud and lived strong alongside these humans, for what? For them to brush us aside and use our hard labour as if it was for granted?!"

Spinning around to face others in the crowd, he asks individuals in the crowd,

"Have you ever been thanked for your work? What about you, how many times do humans just expect the work as if it were nothing."

Raising his arms and spinning once more, he addresses everyone present.

"Come, all of you, step forward. Tell me your stories. Tell me your burdens. Let us understand one another. Let us stand united, not only in body, but also in spirit. I cannot promise you an afterlife, I cannot promise you wealth beyond measure, but I can promise you a glorious journey. A story that will stand in the history books and a war that will shake the ground we stand on."

A wild grin spreads across Sorak's face and his single eye glints in the sunlight.

"Come. All of you. Let me hear your stories."
LARP virginity lost "Saturday 06 October 2007".
Will LARP for food.

Sorak - Orc Celebrant with a MIGHTY CLEAVER.

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:50 pm

As the orcs started telling their stories Darkfur went to Durak and stood shoulder to shoulder with him.

You didnt tell me about your errr day amy? Errr day ety or what ever. There are a lot of angry orcs and angry ones like me. Must be good to have a day emy looking out for you

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:01 am

Durak looks to Sorak as he attempts to rile up those present and nods satisfied he is no longer required, he then climbs down from the crate and sits down to talk to Darkfur

"My brother and I as well as another who has joined us are faithful to the goddess Larweyella, the Lady of War, we believe that she looks after us in battle and gives strength to our sword arms. We glory in battle and war, we were born of battle and that is were we are destined to meet our end, an honour, that was denied our brother Hornok who was executed by the humans, we will fight the humans so that no orc, or beastmen for that matter are never dishonoured again by the humans! However one of our number has had message for our Lady stating that we should turn our attention to the soulless first, which we intend to do, but not under human command!"

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:41 am

Darkfur took a moment to process what hed just heard.

So your goddess wants you to go to war and bash up things. Im big and strong enough to look after me, but if your goddess can give strength to my axe arm then I wouldnt say no. Now as far as the souless go when do we start smashing and bashing?

The world had started to look different now. There wasnt just his beastmen and himself against the world, no, now he belonged to an army, although a small one and he would do what he did best, smash and bash.

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:01 pm

"Well my friend you have two choices, me and brother here will be splitting up soon, he will continue to move from camp to camp gaining support for our cause, I will be returning to the wilds with whatever strength we have so far, I will be waiting there until Sorak and another leader of the cause return with as many as will join us"

he turns and smiles as he continues to see sorak riling up the crowd gathered before them

"So here is your choice Darkfur, you join me in the wilds were we will be unprotected from the Undead so that axe of yours should have a chance to cleave through a few of the souless before we move on....Or you go with Sorak"

he gestures to his brother

"and move from camp to camp trying to get more of your kin to join us, if you follow that path you will probably manage to cleave a few humans before you both head to the wilds to meet me, the choice is yours"

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Ah two fun soundin ideas. Me thinks im going to go with you, lots of undead to get warmed up on will be fun. You mite need me's axe more than your brother if he be getting more orcishes.

Darkfur watched Durak watching Sorak and smilled.

When us all get back together where will we go to fight?

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:50 pm

"we have heard word that our home in Noore l'meles has been rebuilt, for many of our kind who join us the main draw to the cause will be our choice to return home, once there I believe the best course of action would be to strengthen ourselves and ensure our home is no longer under threat from the souless before we strike at the humans"

Durak stands up to stretch his legs

"But Darkfur, I am one of 3 leaders heading this cause, so the decision is not mine alone to make, Me and Sorak here are two and there is a third that you have yet to meet"

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:36 pm

After another pause for the big bison to process everything he'd heard he grunted and nodded his approval.

Three leaders is good, three time as much smashing. When will us be heading out? And who be the other leader?

Callum

Postby Callum » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:53 pm

grom has been within the crowed while sorak and durak were talking he steps foward and speaks

"join our cause brothers and sisters let us return to our homeland i was in the ritual that remade Noore I'Meles"
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Return to “Sinya Palurin”