A game of risk

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

rachel

Re: A game of risk

Postby rachel » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Singe puts one rava on the club symbol and one on the spade.

"If you want to get Lady Risk's attention then you need to do something bigger than this. My friend once bet his life and the lives of all the people mutated by the pink mist against a cure for the mutation, and THAT got her attention." She smiles at the memory. "You could bet something really special if you wanted, that might work. Why do you want her attention?"
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Jack grins
I want to play a game of risk with the gods

rachel

Postby rachel » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Singe is intrigued.

"What game? Is it a secret?"
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Singe is sudnly awere that jack is slowly shuffling a pack of cards
It is simply a game of risk using any way you like chose one card highest scor wins

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:51 pm

I could certainly use the skills of a charm crafter. I know there's a couple of big pieces I'll be looking for in the future, but in the meantime I am looking for a VERY simple charm, probably child's play for a master like yourself. A quick charm, usable once a day to open a ritual circle. From my understanding I would only need it to be crafted at the first rank, once the circle was open I should be able to donate additional power from my own sources.

How much would something like that set me back?

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Well if you wanted a spell with one rank of power can we deal on 50?

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Oh no no no no. Just no. I appreciate your forwardness but I assure you I am not one of your off the street common folk. If you're charging 50 for the most simplistic of charms you're either not a master... or you're a rip off.

So what is it? Incompetent or intolerable?

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:07 am

John sighs.

"Ev'ryone wants summit for nothint. Coss a score to put a bassic cantrip inna rock if iss not magic you know you know."

He thinks for a second.

"I don't mean yeh don't know you don't know you don't know it. Obviously you know you know you know what you know you know you know."

He nods, yes that was clear.

"20 rava it costs him. Mebbe 15 if he knows the spell rather than juss the theory. You'd have to choose the elephant you want too, fire, water, light, heavy, black, purple, down, up or mint an that's just inter a rock. You wannit in a ring, a pressured stone or summit else that won't break thas another score but I'm guessing his quote'll be summit basic."

"He did say he'd beat any quote from the Cunt of Eremine though. Take him up on that offer. Pers'nally I craft for the love of making a good swore-d. Probly why I'm not rish enough to run a game of Clown and Wanker."
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:45 am

Jack smiles
35 and a game

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:04 pm

do we have a deal ???

Return to “Sinya Palurin”