A Fleet Assembles.

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Peter Levy

A Fleet Assembles.

Postby Peter Levy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm

The orders have filtered down through the ranks, and ships sit by the shore of Sinya Palurin. A makeshift port has been assembled near the Pisces Village, just north of the Mirilya Woodlands. Six ships, of various design ready their sails. Constructs, beings made from stone and metal load the ships with their cargo, while dozens of Orcs gather to board.
They are there to accept Ten Tigers' invitation. They are there at Gungrol's word. They will sail to Serke Kemi.

Luke

Re: A Fleet Assembles.

Postby Luke » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Out to sea four more ships wait. Wide and flat, they sit uncomfortable upon choppy winter waters. The sails are white, each with a different creature painted upon them in coloured inks. Tiger, Dragon, Phoenix and Lotus.

Apparently the Scorpion clan had better things to do...
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:06 am

From a distance 3 Orcs and a Minotaur watch the action unfolding in front of them, bristling with anger the larger of the orcs turns to the one eyed Orc standing next to him

"It would appear that human loving traitor Doran got his way then, and now Gungrol hands over our people willingly to these human folk from across the sea"

the four continue to watch the ships being loaded, Durak becoming visibly more agitated as the final preparations are made to put out to sea, as the last ship moves, unfurls its sails and begins move off, Durak turns to his companions.

" It is time, Sorak send word to the others, we are going to burn this little port to the fucking ground and kill any Human soliders we find down there...... and while we are at it put some of Gungrols bloody constructs out of action as well"

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 am

Sorak twitches in delight as his brother finishes his speech. His single, steely gaze watches the sails flutter in the wind.

"Right away brother.. many of them have been itching for confrontation for some time." With a snarl, he turns and begins his journey back to the encampment. "Including me."
LARP virginity lost "Saturday 06 October 2007".
Will LARP for food.

Sorak - Orc Celebrant with a MIGHTY CLEAVER.

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 pm

As Sorak departed in a rather upbeat manner (obviously delighted by the idea of the upcoming fight) Darkfur and Durak were left watching the ships slowly disapearing out to sea.

I's axe will slice of humans eds. Why av your bruvers joined wiv dem puney humans?

The ships were becoming dots on the horizon with only the sails really visible now. But the little port was busy with humans and a few orcs moving crates.
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Durak turns to Darkfur

"There eyes have not yet been opened my friend, there was a time not so long ago when both me and Sorak fought along side the humans, but they repaid us by executing our brother.....look" Durak gestures

"Sorak returns with the others"

He waves them over pats Sorak on the shoulder and says

"Hornok would be proud of you brother"

He then turns to address the others and shouts

"Brothers many of you have questioned when we would strike back at the humans, I say the time is now, we will burn this port and any others so that our kin will not be removed from this land, remember our qualm is with the humans and the humans only spare any others you find in the town.......unless by some miracle those pointy eared bastards with a god complex are down there, then kill them too....for larweyella and a glorious death in battle"

Durak roars as he charges down into the port warhammer and shield in hand

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Chanting and screaming with the others as Durak fires everyone up, Sorak roars and follows his brother down the hill towards the settlement.

"FOR LLARWAYELLAAA!" Chain mail clinking as he bounds with his comrades, he delves into his knowledge of Shadow magic and prepares himself fully for the upcoming confrontation.

"What makes the grass grow? BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD! WAAAAARRRRGGHH!"
Will LARP for food.

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Darkfur grabbed a spare orc axe thats lying next to a tree. Now with both axes in hand he scrapes his hoof in the dirt and charges after Durak.

For me's brothers and me's orc brothers
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 am

The sound lifted Duraks heart, the roar of his orcs behind him, the sound of their boots stamping behind him, as they got closer he could saw the humans pathetically trying to form up a defence, any element of surprise had been long lost by the wave of noise created by his orc and beastkin brothers, a few more paces, Durak could smell the rank stench of fear.

To his left he saw his younger brother Sorak charging slightly behind him, madness glinting in his one good eye, to his right the roaring behemoth Darkfur lumbering forward wielding an axe in each hand with wild vigour, he could almost taste the humans fear now and he could see why

Suddenly they were upon the first line of defence, Durak found himself face to face with a human man-at-arms, no more than 16, there was terror in the boys eyes, but this did not deter Durak the rage was upon him, he smashed the boy in the face with his shield, knocking the boy to the ground, he screamed something as Durak bought his hammer down on his face with a sickening crunch covering him in gore, he glanced around to find his next victim saying a silent prayer to larweyella

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Most of the working men had been out in the fields. Trying their best in the winter months to scrape together enough food. The Soulless had been tough on them.

16 was the age of the oldest boy in the village, not yet a man. When he died the defence broke, boys and girls no older than 14, and most around 10 years of age screamed in visceral terror and fled through the village. Most huddled together and cried, but with nowhere to hide they were quickly found and butchered.

Blood of innocent children, not a part of any war, trickled in the groves of the road where it pooled.

The houses of the small port contained little to no food, and certainly no warriors or arms, just screaming women and elderly who had watched their young ones die.

Word spread to surrounding villages. Today was Red Thursday.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:40 pm

They say in some circles that, when everyone in a bustling room falls silent at the same exact moment a spirit or angel is passing through. Some say it's just a coincidence with all of the individuals pausing for breath at the same time. Either way a moment like that fell around Sorak, a blade withdrawing from a human and the dull thud as the body hit the ground. Then, nothing.

It was in this very brief and significant moment of 'nothing' that Sorak had a thought, a moment of clarity as his good eye surveyed the scene around him.

This was war. This was battle. Blood mixing with mud and spit mixing with sweat. Like a raindrop falling on a pond and the repercussions would be vast.
The raindrop was his brothers execution.
This raid was one of many ripples.

Turning to his brother.
"Burn it all down. Leave no evidence. The Orcs that sailed set fire to this weak settlement before they left for their new home, do we have an Orc that will lay down for Larwayella and claim this story? One that was left behind and took part in the raid. He pauses and grins. "Do you catch my drift brother?"
Will LARP for food.

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:49 pm

A tall Orc, who had fought bravely and with good skill stood forward.

You say this is war. This is slaughtering children. The Wife of the Old Sun finds no thrill in cutting down crops, there is little difference here.

You take us to a port and claim war and then you want us to LIE ?!

He spits with disgust.

Human's lie. They fight without honour and for their own pettiness. War is honourable. Orcs are akin to war as they are honour.

He turns to his brothers.

I am not like a lying human. Are you?
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Durak bulled forward to confront the Orc

"There will be no lying today, we will claim it, I will claim it, let them call me Durak the butcher if they will, you claim to be akin to war, yet you are fool, I am not proud of the work that was done today but it was necessary"

He turned and surveyed the scene around him

"No one knew what waited here I was certain there would be soldiers here, but we had come to far by the time we realised there were none, were we to Sheave our weapons and turn for camp?......no I say that would make us look weak, what we have done had to happen, and we can turn it to our advantage"

He gestures to the carnage around him

"Fear is one of the most important weapons in war, now the humans will believe us the most cruel and barbaric of people's, when we meet them in battle the mere cries of our warriors will turn their bowls to jelly"

He now address all of the troops gathered around him

" though do not misunderstand me, this barbarity must NEVER happen again, women and children of all races are to be spared"

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:18 pm

"Of course brother, the carnage took hold and my quest for revenge overtook my natural instincts. You are wiser than mother could ever dream." Bowing his head a little in an apology, he gestures to a few of the bystanders, "Grab stuff that will burn, we can start laying the kindling at least for when we set fire to it all."
Will LARP for food.

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:25 pm

You said the Orcs that sailed away burned this town, while you look for means to do the same? You ask one of us to lie for you. You have led us to being monsters, all because you would not back down. War is more than fury and blood, War is intelligence, strategy.

You call me a fool yet you stumble to speak beyond childish dreams. I am leaving.

We are better than this.

I wish you the best of luck with your rebellion, and offer some advice: If you wish to lead, young Brother. Then you should learn to be an Orc, then learn to be a warrior, then learn to be a murderer. Not the reverse.

He shakes his head and walks away. A few others follow him, the oldest of the band, still strong.

A few of the young and bloodthirsty jeer and provide insult, though they are met with only silence.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Return to “Sinya Palurin”