A Fleet Assembles.

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Dansengupta

Re: A Fleet Assembles.

Postby Dansengupta » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Durak chases the instigator grabs him by the shoulder and spins him around, he wipes a mailed hand across his face and snatches the old orcs scabbard with his other hand

"What colour are these brother?"

Holding his hand and sword for all to see

"Red..... I name you hypocrite, I saw you brother snatch a babe from its mothers arms, I screamed for you to stop but I saw you lay it upon the ground and drive the point of this very sword through its belly! Do not talk to me of honour"
Last edited by Dansengupta on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:57 pm

He turns to the brothers that followed the instigator

"Brothers you will follow this hypocrite that so willing kills children in his blood lust, you know my shame in today's actions but will you skulk back to the humans head held low asking for forgiveness or will you stand proud with your brothers"

Durak turns to the jeerers

"The next one of you to scorn these brave soul's shall lose their touge"

To the seasoned orcs once again

"We were once a proud people, and will be again, I serve simply as a military leader join with us once more we shall hold diplomatic elections for supreme general and I will stand down if that is what my people desire, I do not fight for the glory of Durak I fight for the glory of the orc!"

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:51 pm

The large Orc scowls at the leader, and then bellows a loud warcry.
He nodded his head and smiled. A little leadership goes a long way...

The flames grew from the town with powerful intensity, perhaps more so than normal. To those looking the inferno leaned towards the sea... Even towards the isle of serkekemi.

The extremely religious, or sensitive of the Orcs could maybe hear a whisper in the fires.

MORE.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Sorak nodded at his brother

"I have let the red cloud of war distort my judgement, you have the right of it brothers there is no glory in slaughtering children, but as one one larweyella's chosen I will tell you my brother is right....fear is a principal weapon of war, and any of you who claim to follow it lady of battle and believe otherwise are no true believers, as a priest of our lady I know honour holds some place In war."

He smirks a condescending smile at Durak
"Unlike this honourable bastard I know war is dirty, underhanded and brutal.....how our lady made it so."

Sorak addresses the crowd his one eye glinting with the madness in his brain,
"My brother Durak speaks the truth we should harm no woman And child unless they raise arms, we will be the noble yet brutally efficient killers of our goddess."

He opens his arms out wide and screams,
"Praise be to larweyella brothers let us kneel in prayer."

Sorak and Durak roar their goddesses name and drop to their knees covered in gore.
LARP virginity lost "Saturday 06 October 2007".
Will LARP for food.

Sorak - Orc Celebrant with a MIGHTY CLEAVER.

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:11 am

Durak drops to his knees pulling the instigator to his knees with him

"Praise be to larweyella.....praise be to our lady of
Battle and War"

After their paryer

Durak speak's

Throw the bodies into the fire of the town they fought bravely for young ones! and far to bravely to join the ranks of the soulless"

Durak turns it his troops

"BURN IT ALL."

He addresses the instigator and his men

"WE MOVE OUT...will you join us brothers"

The loyal orcs fall into march behind Sorak

Durak addresses the others

"Will you join us in freedom"

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:32 am

As Durak addresses the seasoned orcs he looks into the flames and heard the whisper see's the flame, the veil is dropped, the answer so clear now

"Sorak.....halt, stop the march"

He grabs a young orc by the scruff off his neck

"Find me grom! NOW!"

He turns to the seasoned orcs

" Larweyella speaks brothers, hear her, if are with me I have an important job for you, scour the coast commandeer enough ships to carry our troops, I will give you a war brothers against true warriors"

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:37 am

The message is passed back, the war band come to a stop just outside of the burning port. Several grumble and question the stop, but a nod and approval passes like a wave as Durak speaks. His one eyed brother, Sorak, approaches him.

"Talk to me brother, what has our Lady said to you?"
Will LARP for food.

Callum

Postby Callum » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:29 am

the message reaches the back of the march Grom speeds up to get to where durak ans sorak are

"you wanted me Durak"

Grom
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 am

Durak, Sorak, Grom, darkfur and the instigator stand together as Durak begins to speak

"Watch the flames brother, listen to the flames, do they not appear to point and suggest to the lands across the sea? We maybe seeing out kin who departed sooner than we thought"

Luke

Postby Luke » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:47 am

Travelling to Serke Kemi will get you killed. You probably won't even see your assailants. It is not a place for foreigners.

Behind the brothers stood a creature. It has black and red skin, but otherwise looked human. It's back was hunched as if it had some sort of injury. It was male, neither beautiful nor ugly. His clothes were certainly from the Jade Isle. To his side was a sword though his mangled hands looked like he probably couldn't wield it. No one saw him arrive.

I believe mother is calling you there yes. But not so directly. Things are beginning to change in the Jade Isle. An old battle is stirring...prepare. Make contact.

He chuckled. It sounded like gargling vomit.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:00 pm

"You," Sorak points to the black and red... thing stood nearby. "Who the hell are you?"
Will LARP for food.

Callum

Postby Callum » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:17 pm

after the guy stops talking grom says

"we need to march on Noore I'Meles and retake our city there we can prepare"

he then turns to the black and red guy

"any idea who we have to make contact with on the jade isle"
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Buchatar

Postby Buchatar » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Sorak turns to Grom and nods sagely. Glancing a little at the burning port in the background, he finally speaks.

"Noor L'meles is a considerable distance away. But in turn I agree we need a home, we cannot be nomadic forever." Rubbing his chin, Sorak frowns and continues,

"But a central hub will only become a target. Especially when the sounds of battle here reaches the right ears."
Will LARP for food.

Dansengupta

Postby Dansengupta » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Durak allows his brothers to discuss the possibility of returning home but he never takes his eyes off of the creature before him, he strides towards the creature,

"I assume you want to make contact with larweyella? And you are from the lands across the sea are you not?"

Luke

Postby Luke » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Ha! Yes I have been to the isle. But I am not from there. I am from the wrist that holds the sword. A drop in a pool. Call me 'friend'.

Do what you want with your dirty city, it is only the Jade Isle that matters. And her of course.

The creature smiled and shuddered with pleasure as he thought about...someone.

You have friends over the sea if you choose to see the truth. You hate humans? So do they. As do we. But 'we' must first make 'they' into 'we' and that requires 'him' and 'her' becoming 'we' which needs 'him' and 'you' to be 'we'...you see?

His head tilted to the side.

For the Empress, noble Orcs, and Mother, of course.

The smell of brimstone, an eruption of flame and he was gone. The flames stopped their leaning and seemed a little less bright.

The older orcs were reverant but confused, the younger orcs seemed angry and cheated, as for the leaders...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Return to “Sinya Palurin”