The Blue Horn, A Tavern

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Luke

Re: The Blue Horn, A Tavern

Postby Luke » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:31 pm

The fight is in full swing, mostly the wolf charging at Damn swinging wildly with its lethal claws, and Damn ducking and weaving, and magic-ing out of the way.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Thom

Postby Thom » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Corrigan carefully places his collected weapons down, but keeps hold of the scroll. Just... Stay alive he says, addressed at Damn, but to himself.

With that, he turns and runs, full pelt back towards the stable. Without trying to walk as the humans do, he was much faster now.

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:43 pm

**Damn notices Corrigan stepping out to the courtyard.**

"Hmm.. being distracted by another target might give me the edge on this guy. 2 Targets are better than 1"

**Realisation sets into Damns face, he tries to hold his defensive posture through his surprise**

"...But against a raging werewolf, none is always better than one."

**Damn paces back, trying to move Jack away from the door. He shouts loudly, directing his attention to Corrigan briefly**

"YOU! Get safe! HIDE! DO IT NOW!"

**Damn faces off against Jack and strikes forward with magic**

"Burst outward light, and blind with a FLASH!" **FLASH**

**Damn uses the moment he has to take off running towards the door, as he nears he starts to cast**

"Wind give my legs speed and flight" **JUMP**

**Damn makes it inside the house, shutting and bolting the door behind him**

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:48 pm

The bar across the door jolts and the crunch of splintering wood is heard time and time again as the creature rams itself against the door. Fortunately the wound in its shoulder prevents it from knocking the threshold open instantly.

A loud howl and then silence. Complete silence. Except for a small yelp and a light scratching at a door upstairs...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:53 pm

"Ugh.. it's still raging. Why won't it stop."

**Damn races around the house, grabbing chairs, small tables and anything else he can find to prop up against the door. Taking a moment to assess himself, Damn ties off a small cut on his arm, finding it not serious enough to waste essence on yet. The yelp and scratching takes a while to filter through Damns thoughts, but his ears prick up when he hears the sound. Moving slowly through the house he heads up the stairs to find the offending noise.**

"Please don't be what I think this is, please don't be what I think it is."

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:04 pm

The large oak wood door is locked. There is a whining and scratching at the door. which grows when Damn approaches. He can hear two distinct 'sniffs' and then there is a light and low growl.

Down the stairs he hears a creaking of a floor board and maybe the sound of crunched glass. He remembers the mob. The stone that broke the window, the window that is now just a whole in the wall.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:13 pm

"Oh.. fuck.."

**Damn places a hand on one of the wooden door panels**

"I invoke the power of Meta, act on the wood panel in this door, turn it to glass, wood no more." **ALCHEMY**

**Squinting through the now glass panel in the otherwise wood door Damn sees enough of his destination. Aiming for a corner away from whatever is locked in the room**

"I call upon the powers of air, take my body from here to there" **SHIFT** "I release my spell" **ALCHEMY:END**

**The small glass panel snaps back to wood as Damn assesses his new situation.**

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:17 pm

He finds himself in a bed room. It's neat but the bed covers are torn and the headboard is scratched int he violent throws of a man with nightmares. In the opposite corner to Damn a large puppy claws at the door. Its yellow eyes are an exact mirror of the werewolf and its teeth are evidently sharp.

The puppy is quiet and turns, eyes fixed on Damn's. It yelps and slowly starts to walk towards the Fey, big cute eyes wide open.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:55 pm

"You have got to be kidding me. Ugh.."

**Damn sighs looking down at the pup, he shakes his head before swallowing deeply**

"I'm sorry buddy.. some pacts should just have not been made. The one that made you for instance... I'm sorry"

**Damn moves his left hand in front of the pups face, twirling his fingers to grab attention. Then quickly, without warning he darts his left hand forward, the pups eyes instinctively follow, giving Damn ample time to plunge the dagger in his right hand into the soft neck flesh. Twisting the blade, he brings it around the front of the creatures neck, severing bloodlines and the creatures windpipe. As the pup turns its head back toward Damn it's met with a boot, as Damn kicks it strongly backwards. Pausing, Damn watches it struggle in a pool of its own blood.**

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:01 pm

The were-pup dies a bloody death, a victory for one court over another.

The blood stinks, and attracts Jack. The door lurches, soon to give way.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Thom

Postby Thom » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:02 pm

Corrigan takes the Rope from the barn and begins to run back, although slightly more carefully this time, keeping an eye out for the werewolf. He grabs Tenem and pulls him along with him. The Lawbringer's house looms menacingly in the distance, and through his short breaths, Corrgian attempts to explain the situation.

Jack... Werewolf... House...

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Tenem is stunned. Enough that he stops running, then, himself piecing it together picks up the pace. Corrigan thought he must have a condition, because he was sweating more than usual, until he saw that it was the tears of a man who knew he had to kill his best friend.

The house seemed empty, the door shut and scratched to low deeps. Round the right hand side a hole existed where a window should be, the jagged glass around the edges were stained red in the moonlight; beginning a trail which led up the stairs to a room with a werewolf and a fey.

There was another crunch as a door, pulled from its hinges was thrown down the stairs.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Thom

Postby Thom » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:11 pm

As Corrigan Sprints into the house, grabbing the mace he had left outside it. As he entered, a door from upstairs slid violently into his legs and he fell backwards. He Picked himself up and took the stairs in two bounds, before throwing the mace with all his giant animal might at the werewolf climbing through the doorway

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:12 pm

**Damn moves over towards the bed, trying to drag it over to the door. He quickly stops, seeing how the frame is bolted to the floor.**

"Fuck."

**Damn kicks out at the bed in frustration, seeing the door soon to buckle Damn acts without hesitation**

"I call upon the power of air, come now in this place, mists rise up and hide my face" **MIST**

**Damn stands back in a far corner, piercing through the mists to stare down at the door.**

"Powers of air, I ask you prepare, hold now, but be ready to take my body from here to there...hold...hold...hold.." **SHIFT** (Prepared to move out the room behind Jack as he storms through)

**Damn stares down at the door, waiting for Jack to break it down**

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:13 pm

**Damn shifts, coming to form up behind Corrigan. He notices Tenem and gives him a brief nod**

"Not now."

Return to “Sinya Palurin”