Flight to Sanga

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Flight to Sanga

Postby Will » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:40 pm

**With a shudder of deepest meta magic (not wasted) a group of nearly twenty Heroes appear from nowhere in the very centre of Sanga. Their cries of panic or pain quickly fade as their new situation becomes apparent. Several lie severely wounded, at least two are clearly dead. Hebtab looks clearly exhausted, the strain of instantly teleporting such a huge group of people having taken its toll. Those who can begin to move, gingerly seeking other ways of healing the fallen in the absence of life magic.

Dorrellan steps clear, throwing down the spear he had been holding and scooping up his usual staff from whoever it was that retrieved it for him. He didn't really pay attention to who that was. As he spoke, he swiftly placed his robes back about his person.**

"Someone tell me what the fuck just happened..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Luke

Re: Flight to Sanga

Postby Luke » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:44 am

The Quarin deceived us. Lenamo was dead by our hands. Heptab was able to revive him, in part. My pasha was destroyed by the sword when he used it. The Djinn has destroyed one of the Quarin. The armies of undead were rushing through so we escaped. Doran and I made one last gambit in the hopes to slow their advance to buy time for our escape. I don't know how successful that was... That's most of all I know.

Ishan sighed, looking down at the pile of sand on the floor. It would take weeks to rebuild another pasha now. No matter. Other things were more important.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:10 pm

"Well.. we certainly fucked that up. So.... I can't cast life magic any more and it sounds like I'm not the only one. That's problem number 1.

Problem number 2 I guess would be that"

**Damn gestures to the Annihilation Sword**

"It's harmful to even pick up. The one person it was bound to is, um, not really going to be picking it up any time soon. I wielded it once before now, but it wasn't painful to the touch then.

I'm going to suggest that this should probably be taken somewhere safe and hidden. As having a proven track record of being able to wield it (to a point) and being quite proficient with keeping things hidden, I'm going to say I should probably take this away and keep it hidden, so that we don't accidentally kill any more life gods.."

Luke

Postby Luke » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Fine by me.

I should mention Damn, that I have a way to open the portal to the Fey Realm. You mess around with that sword, lose it, sell it, gift it, whatever. Your way back home is gone. Understand?

He seemed semi-serious.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:05 pm

"You're telling me you have an achievable way to re-open the portal to the Fey realm and you're now going to use that as a threat against me being careless with the sword.

Look, those very keys to open the fey realm were sacrificed in order grant you here a fighting chance against the soulless. You offered to do all you could to help right that situation.

I won't fuck around with the sword, just trust that, don't hold a whole race to ransom for it.

**Damn sighs**

"Sorry, still a bit on edge. Look, I don't know how long it takes you to reform or remake your Pasha, but if you can make one that can be discreet and stay hidden, two is a bigger number than one.

Luke

Postby Luke » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Stakes are high enough now. That sword may be the only thing we have to win, and you've put our goals at jeopardy before. The only person who would be endangering their race, is you, friend.

Besides I have a way, it may come to nothing, it may not. We are all on edge, which is why we have to work together.

He looks at the sand on the ground.

It will take time, and I don't know if it will be bonded with the sword. It isn't a science, and I need new materials, the others aren't within the body. I think we should ask this cities lord if we can claim a building for a base of operations. Set a plan together...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:05 pm

"Yes, a base of operations is a good idea.

Some people might suggest handing this sword over to the General of the Human Armies or even to Harwood. Whilst I don't immediately disagree with that plan, it could heighten the tensions in the war. I don't imagine the news of "Prince Harwood has a sword of annihilation" would go down too well on Coshwood Isle.

That's why I suggest hiding it, at least until someone can be found to make good use of it.

I can't hide it alone however, I was keeping this little trick for something else but it should work fine for this purpose too. I'll need to borrow some spells, or at least request a contingency or two."

**Damn pauses**

"And whiskey.. plenty of whiskey. You can't give up information you can't remember."

Luke

Postby Luke » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:21 pm

I agree completely.

We could also do with some potions... can anyone make them?
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Edd

Postby Edd » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Doki lies still, his blade still sheathed and by his side. He is not breathing.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Luke

Postby Luke » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Sensing the death magic spell on Doki, Ishan firmly stomps his foot onto Doki's hand, hard.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Edd

Postby Edd » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:44 pm

With a stamp, he takes in a breath, but does not wake.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:43 pm

**Dorrellan roles his eyes**

"Ok so, I'd suggest that whatever you decide to do with the sword, he appropriate people need to be told what's happened and fast. The armies of the Undead are on the move, and we need to do something about that. The human armies are distinctly without healing. It will be a blood bath, and word needs to be gotten there pretty quick..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

xochiquetzal

Postby xochiquetzal » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Maximus groans and lifts up his head, to look around at the motley band of broken and spent heroes surrounding him.

'Aw shit, the golem's gone...'
Maximus - Jehovern Celebrant
Toshak - Light Elf Bard

Luke

Postby Luke » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Dorellan, I agree completely, we need to get the word out and make new plans.

Turning to Maximus

Golem, Pasha, Catheeb, yes he is gone for now. I think I can remake him but I don't have the time or power right now.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Ross

Postby Ross » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Hebtab still cradling Lenamo's head quickly makes sure that people aren't bleeding out before sitting on the ground pulling out some paper from his bag.

"Unless some one has a better plan I'm going to use the power I have left to send some messages, one to my friend who can spread the word quickly to others, one to Dellam, one to Harwood and one to the head of the Arcane University"

He looks at Damn narrows his eyes and then sighs "Hide the sword if you can but I'd like to know how to get it if needed, what do you need casting on you? I will need the essence from some one else but if I know it I will cast it to help"
Kirill Everni Archer from Saga 2012
Hebtab Telefret Arch Celebrant
"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought"

Return to “Sinya Palurin”