Flight to Sanga

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

xochiquetzal

Re: Flight to Sanga

Postby xochiquetzal » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Maximus is trying not to look at Aetheldred, ashamed at his sudden and violent outburst.
Maximus - Jehovern Celebrant
Toshak - Light Elf Bard

Luke

Postby Luke » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Ishan responded to Chase.

Healing magic isn't working at the moment. The life-node of the jewel is recovering, for you, a God I suppose.

he rolled his eyes.

Lenamo, life magic manifest, fell and was resurrected. I imagine we will be without healing magic for quite some time.

He looked at the Tavern, uncomfortable with the amount of liquid wasted, sloshed on tables and chairs.

Um.. what is normal to order here?
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:03 am

Shivering from the teleportation the rather generously proportioned black and white ursine beastkin looked around the room at the mixture of faces and emotions on display. Nodding along with his friends claim and taking a bedroll from under this arm and laying it like a cloth over an empty table. Next taking a few bottles from his bag and rubbing the ointment into the fur of his hands as he stood by the make shift treatment zone as he scanned the room for the wounded.

"My friend is right, though it seems most spell weavers have lost their touch with life my people's techniques have remained unaffected thankfully. Bring the wounded here, more serious first please and I'll do all I can for them."

((Haku))
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Thom

Postby Thom » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Corrgian shuffles away from the group of heroes being healed and hobbles over to Ishan.

Depends, really. I know that this particular group have a fondness of mead.

He moves his feet uncomfortably.

I think I'll stick with water though. I'm going to try and gather my thoughts.

With that he slumps down behind a table, retrieves a book and a few pieces of parchment from his bag and lights a stick of incense.

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Good idea.

he doesn't ask for permission to join Corrigan, but sits a respectable difference away and pulls out his spell book. Thinking, as Kor do, on the things he'd learned that day.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:25 pm

**Dorrellan swills a bottle and downs the last few dregs**

"Well, I'm out of potions for the moment... we should probably stock up...

Meanwhile... I have a plan. It's a bit "Go hard or go home" but then... it there any other way?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:16 pm

**Damn sits up from the bench he'd previously been laying down on, his actions clearly a little off and his words slurred.**

"Well, poroprobably at least ah thousand. Oh, I know, let's discuss them all!"

**Damn slumps back down, satisfied with his contribution.**

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Ishan looks up,

Please, tell me your plan? As for potions, I have no money, to be honest I'm shocked to need some, we are in a crisis after all. Why doesn't your leader just distribute them as necessary?
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Thom

Postby Thom » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Corrigan chuckles, not in an unfriendly fashion at Ishan's suggestion.

Anyone know if we can have a Kor Haran? Cause I'm voting Ishan next time I get the chance.

There was a curative sweet floating around that came from the box of flowers. That could be useful...

Anyway, yes, the plan. I'm all ears. Shoot.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:18 pm

**Dorrellan peers at Ishan**

"Would probably be an idea to try asking him first... this is a pretty recent problem. Maybe someone should approach him? I'm not aware of his having Psychomantic powers and thus having instantly been able to be aware of and work at a solution. It's unlikely that many will realise before the armies strike."

**He flexes his shoulders**

"I don't want to go into too many details... let's just work with... get me near the Quarin... I leave it with others to figure out the best way of doing that. Just trust me. I managed to resist the allure of ultimate power for the sake of protecting the world did I not?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:23 pm

I am afraid, friend, that Nuru's power may not be a match for the Quarin, even if there are less of them. We shall see I suppose. We can't put our faith in a plan you won't share so I think we need several.

If the alchemists know, then surely the Haran does? Either way I am a foreigner, I can't arrive here and tell him what to do, some of you must be his kinsmen? Send him a letter.

Also, Dorellan you mentioned an undead before, Jin'Ro was it? I am worried he may be a candidate for one of the Quarin...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:18 am

"Business and opportunists have little else to worry about, leaders have a world of despair to concern them. I will go and make sure that Haran Harwood is appropriately informed."

**Dorrellan narrows his eyes in what is clearly a flash of anger.**

"But do not presume to know the workings of my faith better than I. Use the correct names; Nuru was mortal, Firin is Divine. Do not take it on yourself to attach different labels in a faith that is not your own, however great your knowledge may be.

Expect word from me when I have located the information I need, then you can choose whether to save this world or carry on talking about saving it."

**With that, Dorrellan sweeps out of the tavern.**

Luke

Postby Luke » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:45 am

Ishan snorted at the word faith. These people were insane, too much time looking in the sky and not at the world as it is.

Despite Dorellan's absolute hypocrisy, in his eyes anyway, Ishan let him leave with no retort, it really wasn't worth arguing. Then he changed his mind.

Dorellan, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Names are confusing for me.

I will respect your... choices, but please don't accuse me of inaction. I find that unfair. I have helped this group, and you personally, a great deal. I don't want thanks, but I will not be insulted as such.

Time is short, I know, but let us not leave on bad terms?
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Luke

Postby Luke » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Also, we NEED to know which of the four Quarin the Djinn destroyed, was it an original or a recreation?

Can anyone help?

Also Xanus, does that mean anything to anyone, was he destroyed by a Bastion?
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Wow.. who pissed in his mead?

Return to “Sinya Palurin”