An odd request

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Erynion

An odd request

Postby Erynion » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:14 pm

News of the undead progressing through the surrounding lands had reached Sanga and it had hastened the efforts to fortify the city walls and arm as many men, woman and children as possible. There had been an every growing sense of fear but it had slowly started to turn into panic amongst some of the population.

Chase who had offered his services to a group of strangers a few days earlier had been keeping himself busy by practising with this bow, but he was aware that he would need more than just his arrows if he was to put up much of a fight against the massive numbers the undead have.

He went down to the butchers and asked if they had any long bones. The butcher looked puzzled at the request

I think I have a few back here, we have resorted to eating anything we can find so I have a few bones out here.

The butcher went to the back of his shop, and he started picking through the remains of deer, foxes, rabbits and some creatures that weren't recognisable. Shortly after he left he returned with 2 long bones, thick and strong, and handed the to Chase.

Much appreciated

Chase left the butchers and went to find an empty room.
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Erynion

Re: An odd request

Postby Erynion » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Eventually Chase found an abandoned building and he lay the bones down. He putted out his dagger and hand axe and started to carve away at the bones, shaping them and turning one side into a sharp edge. Chase spent hours working away, he could hear the sound of metal and chain mail out side, the sound of people rushing round shouting and this seemed to push Chase to work harder and faster.

He ripped two strips of leather from his own clothing and wrapped them round the ends of the now sharp bone.
He stood up, one bone in each hand and smiled. He made his way out the busy street, it was a hot day, and at any other time there would be kids playing in the street, but with the undead making their way through the world it wouldnt be long before they were here.

Chase put the swords he had just made into his quiver and then put his bow over his shoulder and made is way back into the centre of Sanga looking for the people he had me a few days before.
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Return to “Sinya Palurin”