In a back street in Sanga

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Erynion

In a back street in Sanga

Postby Erynion » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Landon stood in the shadows, his back pressed against the stone wall waiting, his dagger in his hand. In the middle of the back street he had placed the mask and tunic of the god of insanity.
Landon was businessman, of sorts, and to come back with just rava was ok business, but to come back with rava and the items, well thats great business.

Landon thought to him self
Wont be long now, then ill have my prize. Shame the Captain was busy securing another deal. Maybe I should have told him where I was going. Focus shes coming
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Rebecca

Re: In a back street in Sanga

Postby Rebecca » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:32 pm

He sensed her before he saw her. The air thickened; its density seemed to weigh down upon him, somehow less breathable. Palpable with an aura of evil. A figure began to materialise. A purple demoness. She stretched her large black wings, and looked about her. Then she opened the bag at her side. She seemed to drop something, though the light was too dim in this place for Landon to make out what it was.

Concealed in the shadows, he readied himself. But as he prepared to jump his would-be prey, he froze. Something clammy had just grabbed hold of his ankle. He just had enough time to look down and see the rotting undead hand before the paralysis took over him.

Oso walked up to him, grinning. “Good Joseph!” Then she scrutinised Landon. “Well. I see you were sinking what I was sinking.” She sniggered. While Landon remained immobile, she collected the mask and tunic. She held the latter up to herself. “Ooooooh, it fits just right! ’Oo’d ‘ave sought Nefferkkeffen would ‘ave ze same measurements? Looks like sings ‘ave a way of working out after all.” She looked back at Landon. She plucked the dagger from his fingers. “While I’m ‘ere, you can ‘elp me get a little gift for a friend of mine. We shan’t speak of zis again,” she said sweetly.

She flicked the blade across his throat.

Rapidly she drew a vial from her bag, and placing it at the wound, let the fluid fill it. Corking the recipient and returning it to her bag, she then stood still, watching the remaining blood leave Landon’s arteries, eyes bright with interest. When the body fell to the ground, no longer affected by the paralysing pulses of the undead, she held out her arm. “Come along, Joseph.” The thing leaped up and scuttled to her shoulder. Drawing shadow magics to herself, she placed a hand on the corpse, disintegrating it so that the dust merged with the dirt between the cobblestones.

She incanted once again, and vanished in a flash of metamagic.

----------------------------------------------
[OOC: death previously agreed upon via pm]
Uukumanu - ranger and spirit seeker
Tuvstarr - Black Queen of Pharon Glos
Imliss - High Elven researcher in Blood Magic
Aetheldred - Sorcerer and psychomancer, daughter of the Völva of the Blood of Alfhild

Return to “Sinya Palurin”