all shall fade

To the North East, birthplace to the undead and home to their great Necropolices

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Damiensluman

all shall fade

Postby Damiensluman » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:19 am

Fallen undead littered the rode. A convoy of carts had clearly been attacked. but this far into Gweria no living thing chold tread so watt did none will know.

undead oxen lay decapitated next to the remains of there burning cart. did this convoy belong to the soless ...or something worst.
Iin the midel of all this destruction a singel hooded figer stood prodly. everything about him was coverd with a black clock. everything exspt a clawed hand that was currently griping the throt of a terifide undead hope slayer.

lost puer it dosent have to end this way you were made for grate things our dream can still survive
the hoohed figer grunts
your kind nolonger control me. you may have curesed me with shaddow but by my might i will banish darkness... all shall fade
thare is a crunch as the claw passes thro the undeads throut and spine. it falls to the floor dead
i may be your lost boy but i will find a way home

Plot Bot

Re: all shall fade

Postby Plot Bot » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Not far away, something sniffed the air. It sensed the disruption, the chaos, the confusion, the fear. If its twisted face could smile, it would have. Within moments it was joined by another creature; a deformed, lupine beast, blood seeping from its skin. They looked to each other and crept toward the scene.

They look upon the scattered twice-dead bodies, and size up the hooded figure. A snack? An ally? They approach, lumbering ungracefully, their heavy bodies steaming in the cold air.

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:41 pm

the hooded figer terns to gaze eyes apon the two things lerching towads him.
hmmm not part of us... them
(law undead???)

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm

((Lore Undead: there's a bit of undead-like magic about them, but they're not true undead.))

One of the beasts comes closer. It looms over the hooded man, breathing heavily on him. In a distorted voice it speaks:

"Piddling."

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 pm

The hood terns slightly
That is not my name or my legonce .... I am owned by none now

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 pm

Who are you and who are the piddling you speck of?

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:45 pm

The creature looks over the hooded man, sniffing the air. It snarls slightly. Its partner begins to trot away.

"Piddling."

The creature notices its partner leave, and crouches. He springs forward, barging the hooded man out of the way. The force knocks the hooded man clean off his feet.

As the dust settles, the two sillhouettes gradually fade away into the distance, heading North-Northwest.

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:01 am

As the figer falls to the floor he vanishes from site

Return to “Gweria”