Feel so alive

To the North East, birthplace to the undead and home to their great Necropolices

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Erynion

Feel so alive

Postby Erynion » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:29 am

Everything was bright, there were birds singing in the trees, and everything had the feel of life. Could it really have happened, could he finally have escaped the hopewastes.

Erynion turned his head to see a man standing looking at him.

"I take it you are Jin'Ro. Am I back?

"Ya mon, you be bock"

Erynion took in a deep breath of air.

"Thank you! I'm curious why did you bring me back? What was in it for you?

Virrin then came in

"Yeh why don't I have anyone else in he with me?"
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Sonny

Re: Feel so alive

Postby Sonny » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Well as bright and as full of life as Gweria got these days, the cool spring breezes rushing through the trees as the flock of crows ceased their song, one gliding down and neatly landing on the large pale mans shoulder as he smiled at Erynion, baring a set of sharp fangs in the process.

“I was merely da tool in dis transaction mon, i but guided ya back, it be da spirits ya should be tanking. It be by dare power and will ya returned to da land of the living... well dis land be ours... but ya know what i mean mon. Why? Dare songs do not say, just be tankful dey allowed ya to return, for some purpose or dare enjoyment, ya be back for now, but death shall find ya again, dat ya cant escape forever mon. “

He paused to feed a small chunk of meat to the black feathered creature on his shoulder, the bird stretching its wings, making it obvious the it was spectral itself, an eerie blank ink making up its bones and feather as it wolfed down that flesh. Tenderly rubbing under its chin before turning back to face the elf

“ Two be enough me tinks, ya body and soul will still be weak, more would be too much of a burden for you mon, to be pulled through da gate and veil like that... it takes a might great amount of power and dem spirits claimed a part of ya in da process... ya want to be carful with whats left of dat soul of yours, be a precious ting ya wanna look after, tis rare da spirits are dis generous with dare time or power, and dat dey let ya keep it at all.”

((Jin'Ro))
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

You are right, my soul doesn't feel as strong as it once did, but I'm here and alive so is a small price to pay. Im sure the reason for me being set free become apparent soon enough

Erynion looks around, so long had he dreamed of being back, so many things he has to do, so many people to see.

How far is it to Varya? Is there anyone there? Last I heard it was over run with undead. I need to speak to the prince, errr could now be king.

Ah yes Lenton, shame my friend was killed by Katy and his carelessness.

Katy is a brave and honourable knight and would have fallen killing undead. Feels wrong to have left him in the hopewastes. Jin'Ro excuse my demon, which way is Varya.

Ooo they are some nice teeth, I want some

Enough!!!!!!

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:48 am

To Varya ya say? It not be dat far from ere at all mon thou da path be riddled with da walking dead. Saying dat thou ya timing couldn’t be better, dem living took it back just a few days ago, much to the dismay of a few... other groups me has to say, oooo da spirits were yelling loud dat night.

*Enjoying the little argument and debate between the two Jin’ro chuckles to himself and outstretched his hand slowly, opening it palm up almost expectantly*

Tell ya what mon, as a wee bonus and favour to ya both, i’ll not only point and guide ya in da right way but kindly ask dem undead to slightly part ways to give ya a clear run back to ya living friends and safer passage... all in exchange for dat little bird statue dat happens to be residing in ya back pocket, mah friend in da hopewastes was kind enough to slip it into dare for me.

((Jin’ro))

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Erynion looked surprised, he reached back and sure enough there in his back pocket was a little statue of a bird.

How did this get there? Without me noticing as well. So what's the importance of it then, or is it non of my concern.

Erynion spread is black demon wings I don't have to worry about the undead, I can fly high above.

He handed the little bird over to Jin'Ro.

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:50 am

*Taking the statue he smiled even more, turning it around a few times in his grasp before stashing it away in his bag, patting it once it was all stowed away and secure. *

“Mah friend was kind enough to pop it in ya pocket just before ya left dem wastes mon, moving goods from one world to da other be alot easier when ya courier be a little oblivious to the fact he be carrying anything.... just be a delivery for an acquaints of mine from Piddling, nothing you need to worry about mon unless ya have a wish ya want granted aha”

*chuckling to himself he admired the demonic wings and give the chest of his bird a little scratch before shooining it off into the air as it spread its ethereal wings*

“You av mah tanks mon, enjoy ya second try of life, but know death is dat truth you cannt escape, one day ya might need mah service again. Of you go now tweaty, take dis elf to Varya but don’t fly too close my little pet”

((Jin’ro))

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Erynion thanked Jin'Ro and took flight after the bird. He checked the his vambrace for the key which was still there as he rose up from the ground. Below it was obvious why Jin'Ro had offered to clear a path to Varya, the road was swarming with undead.

I do believe you are glad you have me.

Return to “Gweria”