Return to see a Knight

To the North East, birthplace to the undead and home to their great Necropolices

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Erynion

Return to see a Knight

Postby Erynion » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Flying over the city of Varya it was obvious that it's wasn't undead below, but living breathing people. The way they walked with a purpose, helping each other with day to day tasks, it was a great sight and a sign that perhaps things could go back to how they were before the undead swarmed these lands.

The little bird who was leading the way to Varya made an abrupt stop and flew back past Erynion in the direction from which they had come.

Right I guess it's Sir Kity we will need to find. Wonder if he remembers you prodding is broken legs.

You know I was so wrong to embrace you, yes I can fly, and the powers you've given me have helped greatly in getting me back, however it's all at a cost. We are lucky Sir Katy has given us the job to carry out, even if it's just to regain his trust, Dellam will kill us on sight unless you have an idea that will repay him for what we did.

Ahh was worth it for the pain we caused. Where you going to find your Kity kat then?

It was never worth it. He will be in the castle with Lenton.

After a short time the castle grew large in front. Erynion landed by the front gate and knocked hard.

Hello, I am here to deliver something to Sir Katy Katy!!
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Return to “Gweria”