General Orders

Where the Rodera, Orcs, Goblins and Avians once called home

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ben
More posts than Nikki

General Orders

Postby Ben » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:11 pm

An explosion and a rock rolled across a cave entrance decades ago crumbles to dust and from the cave walk orcs. A few. A dozen. A hundred. A thousand.

The blackskins march from the tunnels bearing weapons, pulling carts which they use to form a barricade before unloading tents which they begin to setup as a camp.

One orc amongst them gives orders and direction, the legendary General Gungrol missing believed dead for over 60 years.
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Peter Levy

Re: General Orders

Postby Peter Levy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:27 pm

**Farrek Char, son of Talen Farrek, leader of the Rodera arrives at the Orc battlements. It seems that they have been fighting a non-stop siege now for months, a war they perhaps are resigned to losing. He addresses General Gungrol, first Explorer of the Cosmic Path.**

General, I will be brief, as there is clearly a lot here to be focused on. I come with a warning and with a gift. The warning, aside from the fact that you cannot win this war here, is that a storm is coming. Noore I'Meles is coming to its end, and a new world will be born in its place. I appreciate the stand you are making here, but I do not wish to see your people die.

Please take them to safety; to your deepest halls, or better into the Erda ridge. As far into the mountains as you can, there are few undead there, and the water still runs clean. I cannot say how long it will be before you can return from there; it could be a month or two, it could be several years. But I believe the mountains offer the best haven Velmaneth can offer.

Which brings me on to the gift.

**Farrek hands the old general a gauntlet, which hums lightly with a strange energy.**

We believe we have made this safe. When you wear it, it will give you control of an army. An army of golems, created from stone and metal. There are four hundred at your command. Most are warriors, some are there to repair the warriors. To summon them to you, place your gauntleted hand on the ground and say "Leon Fumotheck". This was the name of the thaumaturge who created this army. The constructs will erupt from the ground within minutes.

Use them to batter your way through the Soulless ranks to get to the mountains. Use them to guard you are you build a home. Use them to tunnel. Use them as you will.I am giving you the entire golem army, and sole control to you, General. You were returned to your people for a purpose, and I believe you will deliver them.

As for my people... Soon we... they will be leaving. They will return, in time. But for now, Noore I'Meles is a sinking ship...

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: General Orders

Postby Ben » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:47 pm

"Thank you, Son of Talen Farrek. I remember well your intentions and we will leave Noore I'Meles so that you may fulfil your destiny. Do not consider it a ship, sinking or otherwise, consider it a phoenix. We will not hide, not in mountain nor in cave, we will journey through the ancient Erda pass into Sinya Palurin. I believe Major Garrow's men took his body there, I would seek to pay my respects to him and be reunited with them."

The General places the gauntlet on his hand, flexing the fingers.

"I remember only too well your people's skills with men of earth and I will use them well. Should you have need of us, you need only call."

He salutes the Rodera before issuing orders, the orcs around him instantly begin striking tents and loading carts.

General Gungrol
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Return to “Noore I'Meles”