Pacts are Dying.

Where the dead live on (dead characters only)

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Peter Levy

Pacts are Dying.

Postby Peter Levy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:51 pm

**Death stands at the centre of a circle. Around it are thirteen large, steaming creatures. Blood seeps from their skin, matting their tattered fur. Horns and teeth protrude from their shoulders, jaws, arms, backs. The thirteen stand, looming over the small figure of the Fey Lord.**

One volunteer please.

**The creatures shuffle slightly. One of them eventually lurches forward, raising one of its enormous claws.**

Me. I volteer.

**Death smiles at his twisted minion. He reached up to him, placing a necklace over one of its fangs.**

Take this. I am going to send you all away in a minute. Hide this somewhere where I cannot find it. The rest of you protect him, it may be dangerous where you are going, and I would like you all to survive. You have one hour, then I will call you back.

Now, to the Deep!

**The beasts vanish through the floor, a cold mist remaining where they once stood. Death turns to a man nearby.**

Count to three hundred. Do it twelve times. Then wake me up.

**The Fey Lord sits and closes his eyes. The man, puzzled, starts counting, keeping a tally etched in the floor.**

Peter Levy

Re: Pacts are Dying.

Postby Peter Levy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Why did you not wake me up!?

**Death slaps the sleeping man around the head. He holds up his right hand and snapped his fingers. The To'Krein appeared before him. Death took a quick count; six. Only six of them are standing there.**

Where is the skull?

It still with the Volteer.
He still there.
He on floor, not yet dead.
He choose to stay.

Fine. Don't tell me where. The other six of you?
Lazar took.

Ok. He probably deserves a little present.
They dead.

Oh? Interesting... Didn't think they grew down there... Right. Fine. I think you've all done a fantastic job. Perhaps you'd like a holiday?

Go to the Fey realm, keep an eye on Desire and the others. Please try not to kill Pride.

**The six creatures shamble away, leaving the Fey Lord behind. He looked... concerned.**

Return to “The Hope Wastes”