A hard days night

Where the dead live on (dead characters only)

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Sonny

Re: A hard days night

Postby Sonny » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 pm

In the cold silence of the cave the candle flickers as if caught in an non-existent breeze, almost going out before burning brighter than before. An impressively cold chill crawling up Erynion's neck as if somethings's gaze had just shifted to him, invisible eyes burning through the darkness above, piercing the veil of the hopewastes and glaring down into that small room. A voice emanating from the shadows, softly echoing in the chamber with a rather jovial and oddly distinct tone, that mimicking that of the three headed one that had led him to this place.

"What does old Jin’Ro say.... Hmm dat be a tricky one mon, be good to see dat mah friend brought ya to speak, seems ya be in need of mah services mon. Ya be growing tired of dem wastes it seems, if ya cant ear da spirits sing den i i guess it be losing much of dat charm it can hold. Ya know demons slip through dat veil so easily mon, eased through on da spirit winds from da wastes to the land of da living. Da need to ferry dem across in a vessel just over complicates it if ya ask me mon, but ya offer of a job, a favour in stow.... now dat as my attention mon, never hurts to ave more friends who owe ya a solid ya know mon.... so just how far ya be willing to escape da wastes, to walk in da sun again mon hmmm?"

((Jin’Ro))
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Erynion stands his ground looking confident, but confident wasn't how he was feeling, this feeling he got, like someone was watching him made him very uneasy, but he wasn't going to show it.

How far am I willing to go escape here. Well that's an interesting question. I have done lots of things I'm not proud of to stay alive, or at least try to keep me alive. I've come so far and I'm going to see this through. Now you obviously have an idea or something you want from me, so just say and we can see I stand on it.

Erynion's confident expression changes to a slightly worried one. He was dreading the thought of what could be about to happen.
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:27 pm

As the conversation carried on dark shadow fell over the room, only a few more words being spoken before the roof of the cavern started to rip open, the very fabric of the hopewastes being peeled back like a veil, peering straight into the void between the world of the living a dead. the wails and screams of spirits and souls piercing the air as a blue spectral claw reached through the darkness, extending its bony bird like claws as it waiting for a hand shake, and an agreement.

Though the spirits were impatient and their decision made, that welcoming hand suddenly lunging forwards, growing as it wrapped its ethereal grasp around Erynion's body and dragged him like a play thing through that rip into the cold endless darkness. The tear closing as quickly as it had been forced open, snapping back and sealing the worlds once again, the gate closes as Erynion vanished, dragged through on the spectral winds, faster through the screaming darkness.... faster and faster, louder and louder, until light, near blinding light and the warming touch of a spring time morning on his face.
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Return to “The Hope Wastes”