Checking in...... again

Where the dead live on (dead characters only)

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Erynion

Checking in...... again

Postby Erynion » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:55 pm

The hope wastes were as dark and miserable as he, they remembered. No hope no way out. He had given everything and ended up in a worse position then he started.

this isnt right. I shouldnt be here. If you were dead I wouldnt be. Its your fault. You bring death and I will kill you

A deafening screach filled his head. And he doubled over holding his ears.

Enjoying your suffering? You know you wont get rid of me. Now I need to find Mikael. You will help me if you want to get out again. Although saying that I dont think your soul can take much more. Now fly he will be around here somewhere with that useless kity
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Erynion

Re: Checking in...... again

Postby Erynion » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:38 pm

After a few weeks of searching Erynion was getting tired flying and was in desperate need of sleep.

Dont even think about falling asleep. You can rest once we have found Mikael.

This is pointless, we are never going to find Sir Katy.

I know hes here and we will find Mikael.

For another three days they searched. On the evening of the 3rd day Virrin screached in Ryn's ear DOWN THERE, DOWN THERE!!

Looking down at the dark figure below, Ryn could clearly see it wasnt Sir Katy, but he did recognise him.

Thats Mikael, wheres Sir Katy

Looks like Sir Katy couldnt handle Mikael.Mikael would have broken him

She let out a sickening laugh before instructing Ryn to fly down. They landed next to Mikael.

Wheres Sir Katy?

He drew his bow and pointed it Mikael, but couldnt keep his aim as Virrin screamed so loud he couldnt keep his eyes open let alone his bow raised.

Hello brother hows the Hopewastes been treating you?

Peter Levy

Postby Peter Levy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Mikhail, free from that silly knight has taken a form that much better suits him. He's grown in power since he and Virrin left Balberith's realm, and it shows.

Ah, hello darling! What a hideous face you're wearing! We really must do something about that... This place is rather grand. Lots of suffering. Best of all, there's a night coming up in a couple of months where these people fall over each other hoping to come back to life. Almost all of them fail; it's delicious.

I'm in two minds as to whether I spectate this time, or see about spreading our mistress's word on Velmaneth. Perhaps I'll leave that up to you...

I'm getting ahead of myself. How's my little Virrin doing? Got used to the Elf yet?

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Ah yes Mikhail, I know that night well. Almost got us out last year. This face is improved a little since I took over ownership but still nothing on my own.

Took over!! You havent taken over or improved anything. You made my face age and took the colour from my wood elf roots. Now ill ask again, what happened to Sir Katy?

Ignore the elf brother hes a little soft. Yes I think a crack at that night could be fun.

Ryn knew he wanted out but he hated to agree with Virrin but kept quiet to let Mikhail have his say in the matter.

Return to “The Hope Wastes”