Open for Business!

The mountain once known as The Cloudlit Realm, now covering The Heartlands in the centre of Pargon

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Open for Business!

Postby Will » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:44 pm

**Dwarfed by the mountain behind it stands Fort Drake, the new home of The Order of Eremine (once known as The Cult of Eremine). It is filled with the forges, studios and labs of the Order and at the entrance a small information booth has been erected. A rather disinterested young man in smart robes takes his place behind a flimsy table, waiting impatiently for orders**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: Open for Business!

Postby Ben » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:51 pm

A man in red arrives at the fort and looks around. His eyes seems somewhat uncomfortable, darting back and forth while a flaming sword dances in his hand. He places the sword in front of the disinterested youth but doesn't let go.

"I'm looking for someone who can make me...who can make this sword more powerful"

V
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:00 pm

**The youth turns to look at the sword and his eyes widen**

"Err, I'll just go have a quick word with...err.... hang on...."

**He promptly scurries off**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:19 pm

V watches the youth and draws his other sword, the sword of the Phoenix king: a weapon in each hand was useful if the man had gone to get guards although often the sight of Erathil's blade was enough to deter attacks.

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:19 pm

**A rather serious looking man returns. He peers at the sword with no small amount of distaste**

"My son died in Narturlin. Many of the people of this Order, and residents of this Fort also lost friends and family. You have some nerve bringing that sword here. We cannot, and will not help you. Begone!"

**Several other onlookers start to close in, angry mutters travelling around the crowd**

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:35 pm

"You are talking about the Sword of Velnashar, yes? This is the Sword of Quayle. An easy mistake to make. They are somewhat alike."

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:48 pm

**The crowd seems to be growing and becoming restless. The older gentleman leans in**

"Either way... 'friend' I suggest you leave. We do not tamper with the weapons of the Gods, and this crowd will soon turn ugly, whichever sword that may be. May I suggest Sanga, you may find a more willing crafter there"

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:31 pm

"Sanga it is"

V gives a wave to the crowd and a bow before leaving through the camp gates.

Tome of Magic 6.0

Return to “Mount Heart”