Healing Centre (Central Tower)

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Luke

Re: Healing Centre (Central Tower)

Postby Luke » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Seeing the air elves Warryn leaves the healing centre. He had felt the effects of storm magic on Brockman Isle, and had no intention of fighting Aquilla's apparition. This was an air elf trick, and he would not fall for it.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

rachel

Postby rachel » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Haze hisses again, more alarmed by Ancalimon's sudden movements than the dagger, though she glares at it uncertainly. Her eyes fixate on the figure of Aquilla, and for a moment she stands frozen, unable to comprehend what she is watching. If Aquilla is dead, why can she see him? Was he a ghost, or some kind of memory trapped in the weapon? She visably shakes herself and snarls in determination, turning to speak to the high elf.

"I don't have time for this. If you are an enemy of the Demon Werewolf and wish to help me kill him then I will come back to find you when my kin are safe again. I do not know how long that will take."

Ignoring the spinning dagger and the apparations it shows, she stalks forward to Shogo.

"I leave now to gather more allies. Please come with me if you wish to lend your aid." She bows carefully, then walks out the door.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Jerking in surprise the Hopebringer adapts quickly to the shock of the formed portal... however when he sees what is on the other side he stumbles and stares blankly through the rift...

Aquilla? he whispers at first, his mind trying to work out what is happening. A soft silver glow begins to surround him as a clarity seems to come to him. AQUILLA? Watching as the pair of blue elves fight he aids them with any spells he can, healing their wounds and soothing their souls... waiting for them to realise he is watching them.

If the healing works, they had to be alive... and now he could cross to them and back with a simple spell... all he needed to do was speak to them first to make sure they are who they seem...
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:45 pm

After Shogo had left her side Aviendha left the room to make her rounds of the healing centre. Checking on the well being of her patients, exchanging advice and healing techniques with the other healers.
She completes her rounds and comes back to check on Kalist again entering the room to see Kalist stood before a portal in the centre of the room. From the doorway she cannot see into the portal but she immediately notices the silvery glow around the life elf. She hurries across the room so quickly that she stumbles almost tripping in her heeled boots. "Kalist your awake. How are ..... " She trails off as she turns and for the first time sees what is in the portal that holds Kalist's attention. On the other side of the haze there is Aquilla and a strange female air elf she does not know. Her heart lifts as she sees him hope flooding through her. "My Prince" She mumbles under her breath barely audible to any ears other than her own and possibly Kalists. She turns her head slightly to look at Kalist with out taking her eyes from the portal, afraid that if she turns away for a second Aquilla will disappear "How is this possible? Where is that?" Whilst waiting for Kalist to answer her questions she takes small tentative steps forwards, hands outstretched towards the portal. When her fingertips are so close to the portal she can almost feel them tingling she stops and begins to study it. ( OOC Sense Power 4.)

*Aviendha*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Huw

Postby Huw » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:08 pm

"Don't get too close, Aviendha - if that's a portal to the Hope Wastes as it appears, getting in would be much easier than getting out." Ancalimon is more or less trapped between the wall, two beds and the portal. Seeing what Kalist has done, he tries to cast throught the portal as well.
Ancálimon y Festaer y Helyanwe, Alchemist
Azael Bannon, Telefret High Mage
Fox, Shaman of the Tsimshian

It's only a game.

Huw

Postby Huw » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:08 pm

After a pause, the dagger falls to the floor with a clatter, its task done. Ancalimon carefully squats on the floor and, trapping it between the floor and his shoe, takes a bottle and begins to try to collect some of the dried blood on it.

It's only a game.

Huw

Postby Huw » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:19 pm

After a while there's quite a lot of dried blood on the floor, but also a substantial amount in the bottle. Ancalimon gets up, regards the portal in front of him, and then teleports away.

It's only a game.

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:52 am

Aviendha steps back from the portal and turns to Kalist. He still appears to be staring at the portal, not answering her. Her mind is racing with possibilities and she feels worried for Shogo, she hopes he is not too close by as she has no idea what effect this portal would have on him. Knowing he was last with Haze and her expedition she sets out looking for Haze or one of her companions.

*Aviendha*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Chaos_dwarf

Postby Chaos_dwarf » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Marcus bursts in the front entrance to the healing centre, out of breath. Steadying himself, he proceeds to bellow at the top of his not inconsiderable lungs.

"Please! Any healers available, I need you NOW! There's been an attack! Head outside to find an earth elf with a large shield who answers to Warryn - he'll tell you what happened! PLEASE HURRY!"

Grabbing the nearest official, he asks, "Where are Kalist and Aviendha? I was told they were here. Where are they please?"

**Marcus**
Skarsnik - Undead Goblin Scout - In the Deep
Twenty Anvils - Lotus Clan Artificer - Alive?!

Luke

Postby Luke » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Marcus feels a timid tap on his shoulder.

Behind him stands the earth elf, looking timid and a little humble.

He holds in his hand a stone,

You said you'd help, and I'll hold you to it. Take this, and when I'm ready I will call you to my Shrine. Then we shall find Onyx.

Warryn stares around the centre, satisfied that Marcus has the situation under control he walks out.

Thankyou Marcus...

The Elf walks out, his feet heavy on the ground.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Edd

Postby Edd » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 pm

The healer points towards Kalist near the portal, and mutters something about Aviendha leaving to find Shogo. He pulls himself away from Marcus' grasp, muttering about brutish behavior...
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Chaos_dwarf

Postby Chaos_dwarf » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm

((OOC: What size is the stone? Could it be drilled through and a leather thong threaded through it, for example?))

Marcus bows low to Warryn as he leaves, touching his forehead, mouth and finally placing his hand on his stomach as he does so. "Hope go with you wherever you roam, my friend."

He turns back to the healer, saying, "My apologies, but it is something of an emergency."

Marcus heads towards Kalist. "Holy One, there are injured outside needing assistance. Will you come?"

He notices the portal for the first time, seeing Aquilla and Adreana therein. Marcus falls to his knees. "It ... cannot be ... what new devilry is this?"

**Marcus**

Chaos_dwarf

Postby Chaos_dwarf » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Seeing no hint of response from Kalist, and remembering that there are wounded outside needing assistance, Marcus slowly pushes himself to his feet. He cannot beleive what he has seen, yet understands why it holds Kalist rapt. He finds the nearest orderly.

"Hello. Could you possibly ensure that Kalist and Aviendha go and help with the wounded outside? I would ensure so myself, but I must go and find Warryn. Please excuse me, and the best of luck with helping the wounded outside."

Marcus exits the healing centre, his face screwed up in a tight frown, pondering what he has seen.

**Marcus**

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:57 pm

**Lightning splits the sky and thunder shakes the foundations of the earth. Mountains tremble before the raging storm that swirls around an epicentre of seeming calm, but instead concealing a terror known only to few mortals as they witness the godlike power exerting itself within reach. Death and fear reign supreme, as an event of cataclysmic proportions unfurls before the eyes of those few still standing to experience the world shattering events that are about to occur in this very moment, at this very spot...

Miles and miles away in the healing centre however, the sun shines gently, and nothing very special is happening....

Except...

Leonard wakes up....**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:32 am

**Leonard of course leaves in a bemused state...**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Return to “Pathway”