Uthreds Office

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

spsblue

Re: Uthreds Office

Postby spsblue » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:22 am

" He will heal much faster with two life elves attending him. Doubling the effect in fact. If Uthred really wants only two of us here, then I'll leave to maintain the peace. "

Fionan looks at Uthred, awaiting his decision, withdrawing slightly from the patient but keeping just enough contact to not break the warming touch.

<Fionan>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 am

Ruilsara doesn't bother answering Zem, instead just giving him a withering glare before she turns slightly and looks towards Uthred, her expression conciliatory. "I apologise Sir; I mean no disrespect, but I am in the middle of healing this person and it would not be advisable to stop now, given the severity of these injuries. I assure you Sir that I will leave you in peace as soon as he is healed"

*Ruilsara (Rilla to friends)*

(EDIT: The above post appeared as I was composing mine)

Ruilsara smiles warmly at Fionan, "Thank you Finn, nice that Someone appreciates my help. You are right, we can get this done much quicker if we work together to use our healing to best effect instead of engaging in pointless discussion when there is a patient to attend to." She looks over towards Uthred "Please Sir, I am a healer; just let me do what I can for this patient and I promise to leave as soon as he is whole again"

(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:10 pm

*El see's Uthred getting more and more frustrated... not wanting him to explode in such a small room with so many people in it she walks up to the body, closing her eyes for a short second ((Snapcast total heal))*

"Right he'll be fine now... please do as the general asks"

***Elioli***
Fulica - Air Elf Scout - You know the rest
Elioli - Telefret Druid - Descendant of the original Haran
Blaize - Unholy Champion of Helistos - With a melted face
"There are biscuits up ahead, shall I load my biscuit?"

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:17 pm

" Okay, If you need my help later feel free to call again. "

Fionan helps gather together the tools Zem was using.

<Fionan>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:25 pm

*The Emperor's body is healed instantly, but it takes a few seconds for him to react, his eyes opening very suddenly when he does.*

Ow.

Lets see. I remember sensing an attack at the last moment that seems to have gotten through all my magical protections, and I am in... Yes, I am in a lot of pain still, despite what seems to have been a lot of life magic. Given I am seemingly still alive, I can only conclude a large number of people need thanking for what I can only presume was saving my life.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Zemepatis holds Ruilsara's gaze with a cold one of his own. He would have to talk to her once this was dealt with. For now, though, there were more important matters to deal with. He is turning back to his patient when the human woman steps up, and suddenly the patient is healed. Somewhat flashy, and almost certainly an unnecessary expenditure of Essence, but he keeps these thoughts to himself, and also begins to pack up his equipment.

"I am glad we could be of help," he says simply as he gathers the equipment, glancing over at the man who was apparently in charge here to see whether they were still to be leaving post haste.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Well, I'd imagine that to get through my defences so easily, that pureshard must have been involved. In which case, I am sure traditional healing was mostly to thank. I shall be sure to support the healing centre in future, either way.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Ruilsara moves hastily as the human healer's fast spell works its wondrous magic. Realising that now all is well, for the patient at least, she smiles brightly at him and then heads for the door. "It was our pleasure Sir" Reaching the door she looks round, "See you later Finn." and then walks out of the door, heading back towards the Healing Centre.

(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:17 pm

**Quayle looks to Zemepatis, Ruilsara and Fionan and in turn**

"Thank you all, please when all is calm" **he looks towards Uthred** "return and speak to me, I would veyr much like to know more about you all and your art."

**He reaches out his hand to the Emperor**

"Can I help you up..." **he pauses in thought** "your imperial majesty? Is that the correct form of address?"

**Quayle**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:06 pm

I do not really know what the correct form of address would be, but I am past worrying about titles and etiquette, frankly. Assistance up would be most welcome.

dainul

Postby dainul » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Zemepatis nods in return to Quayle, Uthred and his patient. "Then I shall return to the healing centre." He turns and leaves the room, contemplating briefly attempting to catch up with Ruilsara. Instead he opts to return to the centre at his own pace to give his irritation a chance to subside. He is still somewhat un-used to and perturbed by the newly strengthened emotions he is feeling.

After a moment, he pauses briefly to see if Fionan would be joining him.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm

**Quayle assists the Emperor to his feet with due care and respect**

"He speaks quietly. All evidence, except one piece, suggests this to be the work of the Order of Dakron."

**Quayle**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:11 pm

I would not be surprised if they are the instrument, but it is possible they were acting at the direction of someone specific. Tell me your evidence, and I will investigate further. The protections of Pathway are less than complete though. They are powerful, but not all powerful, and I am sure your guards here are feeling them a hindrance at times.

lews wright

Postby lews wright » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:18 pm

*Inglebert walks back into the office*

Uthred i need to talk to......... *seeing the emperor on his feet he goes quite* when you've finished with him let me know i have some important news.

*Inglebert goes to walk back out the office*

**Captain Inglebert**

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Fionan has followed Zemepatis out once the tools are packed up.

<Fionan>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Return to “Pathway”