Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

dainul

Re: Uthreds Office

Postby dainul » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Breccan

Postby Breccan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:40 pm

*having eventually found his way, Teyaspa knocks at the door of Uhtreds office.*

"Haran Uhtred?, My name is Teyaspa, I've been made Haran of the Everni tribe. I think there are things we ought to discuss."

EDIT - much later

Having tired of waiting Teyaspa leaves.
Teyaspa, a wild Everni hunter.

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 am

**Dorellan walks, briskly, into the office**

"I would like to see General Haran Lord almighty Uthred.... please... soon.... it's quite urgent..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Cyndane follows Dolleran into the office and stands silently by the door toying with a small silver ball in one hand.

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Arriving at the office he notices the huge number of people that are gathering within the offices, prefering to do this later he leaves once more.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Delam wanders into the office right after Dorellan, in a filthy state still covered in much of the rigours of fighting undead.
"We definitely urgently need to see Uthred. We have a report for him that can't wait."
He offers over Dorellans shoulder.
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 am

**Uthred looks frustrated.....**

'Ok, one at a time make your petitions..... but cut to the chase I have no interest in listening to people prattle on in self importance'

General Uthred
"You have my mace" "And my hammer" "And my magic"...
"And my pillaging shovel, and my bear arms, and my fork of truth"......
"But not my kidney hat, it's made of real kidneys"

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:18 am

Cyndane continues toying with the small silver ball as she speaks.

"One week. Your little mission has cost each of us us a week of our lives."

She stares at the ball for a moment then looks up at Utred as though just remembering something.

"Oh.. And you have less then 24 hours before the defenses of Pathway fail."

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:35 am

**Dorellan shoots the woman who's name he hasn't bothered to remember yet a look. A look that says he probably should remember her name...**

"Quite..."

**He turns back to Uthred**

"Originally, the veil was erected to cover a small area, where Fort Drake is now. Erathil, in his infinite wisdom did a big ritual to expand the defences. Lots of people died. 500 to be precise... and so it covered all of Pathway. Now... because of the nature of how it was expanded there was left a hole... which Dakron was able to exploit. Which is why his followers can kill people. So... that was pretty bad...

Anyway, it got worse when a group of people yesterday... today? I don't know, either way, they killed the person who did that ritual. And so... because that was technically in the future, he will die in.... I don't know... a bit over 22 hours? And the defences will fall, leaving I assume only Fort Drake. Which in turn means the radiation will expand into Pathway.

Some of this came from Weyoun, who I quite like... probably because he reminds me of me... which probably means he didn't tell me everything... so, hopefully that's enough information for now..."

**He grins wikidly**

"Oh, and this is the information you actually employed us to go and find out? So err... a little less patronising and a little more paying if you please?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Dom

Postby Dom » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:44 am

wandering in at the back, Mehmet, seemingly having lost his brother and sister, listens in. As Dorelan speaks he occaisionally raises a hand to add a point then quickly shushes himself. Either deciding that it has already been said or doesnt need to be added.
When Dorelan is finished he does speak.

Well yes, we can help you fix this as it seems to be very important to you all and this place. But i agree a little more in the way of reimbursement would be apretiated. Kar Mentioned a ritual, but have we decided that is to hard, or we have too little time? Myself and my brother are quite talented when it comes to circles of power.

He counts an imaginary list off on his fingers and steps back to allow others to speak.

Mehmet
"I genuinely have never enjoyed an event so much" Ben 08/09
"Never enough dead players" Will 2011
"Cutting off people's faces is Sick!" Malven aka Flash 2011
http://www.jitsu.me/Home.html

Kai

Postby Kai » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:52 am

Lichbane walks in when seein Dorellan he says

want is goin on
i have a dwarf called Big ram and a peasent called ted a rat man called i cant remember and orc called scrotfleash a death elf called Saki

No more goblins for now :twisted:

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:07 am

**Uthred first glances at Cyndane, a look of incredulity crossing his face......**

'Pardon? "Your little mission has cost us a week of our lives....", quite simply if you are going to get into this line of work then complain or try and guilt trip the employer about the risks and repercussions, well I would recommend either growing up or quitting while you still have all your limbs attached.'

**Uthred then turns to Dorellan and Mehmet**

'Yeah, no extra pay until you show me you did more than you were hired for that actually benefits me or my men, now what the hell is this about everything being destroyed? and why did you kill this guy?'

General Uthred
"You have my mace" "And my hammer" "And my magic"...
"And my pillaging shovel, and my bear arms, and my fork of truth"......
"But not my kidney hat, it's made of real kidneys"

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:36 am

**Dorellan squints at Uthred and smiles faintly**

"Extra? I'd just like our pay for the mission... don't much care for extra thanks...

And err, well, we didn't kill him. It was... hmm, their names escape me... these extra details just... fly from me at times like this... but I couldn't say why no matter how much extra memory I got..."

**His right eye half closes, like a twitch...**

"So yeah anyway... defences of Pathway about to fall, Fort Drake only bit not fallen, defences are holding back the radiation, radiation kills people... yeah, that sort of sums it up? So basically, for when the defences around Pathway fall, we need something in place to make sure that the radiation is held back until the defences can be reforged..."

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:35 am

**Quayle fishes around in Uthred's desk before pulling out a metal box from which he removes a handful of green notes, he quickly counts out twenty which he hands to Dorellan**

"200 rava should cover 10 rava each."

**He then grabs a map from the desk which he unrolls, placing a sword on each end to keep it from rolling up again**

"The Heartlands are about 40 miles across, the mountains surrounding them about 300 feet high. The fact that this magical radiation isn't spilling out over the mountains must mean that either the mountains themselves have some sort of property which stops this magic, or it can't go up.

I have no idea how that helps."

**Quayle**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 am

Dellam listens to the conversation with his arms folded over his chest, letting the others get the majority of the details out of the way before he speaks up.
"The ones who we reckon did the deed as far as the murder goes consisted of some kind of giant rat beastkin, what I think might have been a black dragonkin in robes..both of whom wandered around with daggers looking extremely dodgy I might add. There was also a shadow elf who seemed half out of his mind and a female death elf who was rather 'well endowed' for one of her kind. Once the crisis has passed might be worth bringing them in to talk about the error of their ways and all."
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

Return to “Pathway”