Uthreds Office

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: Uthreds Office

Postby Will » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:50 pm

**Dorellan squints at Dellam**

"Hmm, yes... if he says so... we do tend to end up grouped with idiots it seems..."

**Addressing Quayle**

"My first thought was gathering as many magic users of the third circle as possible and setting up a chain of rituals across the entrance to the Heartlands. This would be a temporary solution and I don't even know if ritual magic alone works but that's the best I can think of... failing that a similar theme, many air mages and lots of hurricane, or whirlwind or gust of wind spells, but that is exceptionally complicated and generally difficult... or making sure the rituals are aligned to air? Hmm...."

**Dorellan begins to pace**

"Whilst the temporary measures are in place, work could begin on the construction of a wall as a more permanent barrier from the radiation. Of course, this does not solve the problem of the fact that Pathway itself will be left exposed, lots of tempers to boil over <<slight gleam in eyes>> and then.... well.... we could try and deal with the radiation I suppose...."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:20 am

*The emperor makes his presence in the room a little more obvious*

I would be willing to assist in such things, if requested to do so, of course. There are few left who know much about how the defences of Pathway worked, and while I doubt many would want me assisting in their renewal, I would be happy to advise on various aspects of the enchantments, and of course to assist in any of the other rituals mentioned.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:59 am

**Dorellan drops into a sort of stooping bow, arms spread wide**

"Excuse me your graceliness, we did not see you, pardon the intrusion. I am but a conveyor of information, such grand decisions should be left to persons such as yourself of Overlord almighty Uthred."

**Sweet smile and stands straight again**

"I of course put all my services at your disposals"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 pm

**Uthred smirks**

'Well I am no spell slinger myself and most of the rituals I have ever observed being cast have had unexpected and severe repercussions.....'

**He then seems to consider for a moment and with a look of reluctance he faces the Emperor**

'We can't rely on any ritual having the desired effect so to that end I am requesting sanctuary in Sinya Palurin for for the people of pathway...... atleast until this can be sorted. There is nowhere else close enough for them to get to in time.'

'Of course, that is reliant on Fort Drake blocking the effects from pilling out at the far end of Pathway and into Sinya Palurin..... if it doesn't then we are all equally buggered'

**Uthred then turns to his men**

'Inglebert, take half our men from the three main forts and head to Fort Drake now, secure it and make sure the route between here and Sinya Palurin is clear, Quayle and Bubbles, take the rest and start getting people out of here..... we evacuate Pathway. I want guards on the civilians incase any of those mutant creatures we encountered in the Heartlands are still about.'

**Uthred then turns to the myriad of spellcasters present**

'If you think there is anything you can do to slow it work on that, don't waste time trying to explain to me what you are attempting as that will just slow the process down.'

General Uthred
"You have my mace" "And my hammer" "And my magic"...
"And my pillaging shovel, and my bear arms, and my fork of truth"......
"But not my kidney hat, it's made of real kidneys"

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:15 pm

The Larkant lands are yours to do with as you wish. Until I hand over power, the few official Jehovren lands are still under my authority, and therefore, they will grant refuge. I cannot speak for my successor's attitude to that, of course.

There is one alternative to the situation, but it is an exceedingly drastic one, which I will not even suggest until I believe there is no alternative.

For now, I should leave, and seek the last of the new Harans. If there is no more urgent business, I will leave, with your permission, of course.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Chee

Postby Chee » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:00 pm

A grey Shirakan enters the room and looks about at the cluster of people. Seeing the haran/emperor he gives a bow in acknowledgement, clearly impressed and surprise to see him.

It seems that your foresight is as diligent as ever Master Haran, or is it true that you go by the title Emperor as I have heard rumour. Im sure you have come to help with the impending issue that faces this place.

He address's the room at large.

Has there been a decision to the course of action that will be taken?

**Dreth'Kar**

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:30 pm

** Uthred looks at the Shirakan......**

'If there is or isn't really isn't your business at this precise second.... I swear, the next person who walks into my office witout even introducing themselves or knocking is gonna losse a hand....'

**Uthred then looks at the 'Emperor'**

'Umm.... we have 20 or so hours to find a solution here.... I would kind of claim that as an immediate emergency.....'

General Uthred

lews wright

Postby lews wright » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:39 pm

*Inglebert looks at uthred.*

lets head to da village its fortifications are finished and we have men there already.

*Captain Inglebert*

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 pm

**Uthred glances at Inglebert**

'No, we need Fort Drake secured, it will still be safe from this encroachment and we can cover the civilians from there'

General Uthred

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:04 pm

I am required to inform the last of the four as soon as possible, but if you gather as many civilians in one area as you can, I will assist in their evacuation, to any location of your choice. First though, I must fulfil my duty. I will return as fast as I can.

*He gestures briefly, and vanishes*

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm

'Ok change of plan, Inglebert get to the village, Bubbles, take a patrol and make sure none of those wierd mutants come ahead of the radiation, Quayle, gather as many civilians as you can in the central fort. I will head to Fort Drake and get ready to cope with those fleeing ahead of this'

'We can have people transported to the village'

General Uthred

lews wright

Postby lews wright » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Nice of you to agree with me.

*Inglebert moves quickly to the door. He then stops and turns to Uthred.*

dont wait til last. make sure you get out old friend.

*with that he rushes out the office.*

**Captain Inglebert**

Callum

Postby Callum » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 pm

**in hearing all this when uthred says the orders bubbles gets up and nods to uthred picks up his axe and rushes out the door**
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Dom

Postby Dom » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:38 am

Seeing that things are starting to happen, Mehmet turns to Ka and Dorelan.

Dorelan, you said of wind spells, and im sure someone mentioned errecting new barrier. Well I can inscribe runes of spells onto bricks or fences. This would mean that the radiation, when came into conact with it, the spell would discharge and drive it back hopefully. for small time. Sadly i do not have that much power with which to carry out this plan. Though if someone had drink or incense that allowed me to regain my powers faster it would be allot easier.

Turning to Uthred
Also... Sir, my brother is around somewhere, and if you need people moved quickl and calm, he has way with words that means people listen to him well. Maybe he can help you with this?

Mehmet
"I genuinely have never enjoyed an event so much" Ben 08/09
"Never enough dead players" Will 2011
"Cutting off people's faces is Sick!" Malven aka Flash 2011
http://www.jitsu.me/Home.html

Chee

Postby Chee » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 am

Kar remains quiet while the officials issue their orders. He considers a retort to the hand chopping comment but decides to let it pass, for his own sake as much as anyone else’s. If the leader if pathway had decided the troubles here where no longer his business, then he had no more issue with this place.

My apologies for entering your premises unauthorised and without introduction. I fear that the impending fate that was to occur in this place caused me to overlook the decorum of simple polite procedure. You have my upmost sincere apology and respect for your right to be angered by my actions. I am Dreth’Kar and I will do my upmost to not over look procedure again while within pathway during times of crisis.
Please excuse me.

He politely moves off to one side and address’s Dorellan and Mehmet.

Traveller Dorellan, I assume that the information we have gathered has been passed on to our employer and that payment has been dealt with. Once we have all received our due I would recommend you investigate what may become of the south of Sinya Palurin when the radiation inevitably passes Fort Drake and spills over into those lands. It is exceedingly unlikely that the defences of Fort drake will cover the extremely large gap in the mountains. As that is your area I would recommend keeping an eye on such a development.

As for doing anything magical to assist now, I have to be honest and say that I do not believe there is a constructive method of holding back the radiation with the time and power we have at our disposable but if we step outside perhaps we can brainstorm a few ideas.

Kar moves to the door and nods to Quayle, litchbane and Dorellan.

Traveller, Warden, Guide. Take care of yourselves.

Kar quietly exits the office

**Dreth’Kar**

Return to “Pathway”