(Kalist isn't)
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Ceinwen

Re: The Magistrates Office

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:22 am

Seeing that Avril appears to be busy Narcisa turns to leave.

I vill return later.

Leaving the magistrates office she heads out of Pathway.

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Narcisa stands just inside the magistrates office, reading a torn piece of parchment, she then looks up at Avril and smiles, the smile quickly vanishes from her face,

"Zere is a dead body outside za door, you might vant to clean zat up"

Approaching the desk Narcisa hands Avril the piece or paper.

"Maybe it is time to rethink za defences of Pathvay. Zhis is the second time i know of zat people have found avay avound your defences and vhen zhis happens it leaves everyone inside vulnerable and unable to protect zem selves"

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:48 pm

**Avril sighs**

"No defence is perfect 'dear'. Though I am open to suggestions?"

**She gestures to someone to clear up the body**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 pm

"Vell zese defences seem to kill more of your own guards zhen attackers.

Prehaps it vould be best to remove za defenses all together and train za guards to fight. Of course you vould leave Pathvay open to more attacks but at least your guards vould stand a chance in fighting back."

Anyvay... Zis is not vhy i have come. You asked me to find out about Shifty, V'jel and Squits, everyvone i spoke to seems to con form there deaths and no one seems eager to help zem return..... However it may be possible for zem to return on zere own

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:34 pm

"Our guards are perfectly well trained... but of course, no matter how good someone is, there's always someone better"

**She tilts her head**

"Night of the Nearly Living Dead?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Narcisa smirks slightly,

[i"]Za fact that your guards are vell trained makes no difference vhen the defenses kill zem as soon as they try to protect Pathvay from attackers.

Yes, Night of ze nealy living dead is vhat i am referring too." [/i]

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:15 pm

<Posted on behalf of Dark Flight>

**Avril sits at her desk, wading through the mass of paperwork inherent in the job that she performs. It has been a slow evening...

Suddenly, she is aware of the gentlest of thumps behind her.**

"James?"

**As she stand and turns, she is only just aware of the sight of the guard, the back of his neck cut past the bone, before she is attacked. Her shield shatters and she is thrown to the floor. A shrill, high pitched laughter through a wrecked and ruined voice fills the room. Leaping to her feet, elemental sword in hands, horror quickly dawns on her as she realises she can do nothing but defend, lest Pathway tear her apart.

The fight ensues for several minutes, and it quickly becomes clear that all the guards in the centre are dead as no assistance is forthcoming.

Eventually, a dagger makes it past her defences, and poison begins to course around her body. With a cry she sends her attackers flying against the wall and the hood falls. Avirl gasps...**

"You...?!"

**With a leap the figure is up against her body, daggers behind her neck. Whispering gently in her ear, all traces of the hideous screech gone...**

"Yes... Me..."

**The sickening sound of metal through bone is interrupted as the door to the office bursts open. Guards flood in, just in time to witness a hiss of anger and a departing robe. Blood splattered everywhere. Swiftly, they carry her body to the healing centre... unaware of the other tragedies to befall the city.**

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:12 am

When she is sure the office is empty, Setema pushes the door to the cells open and cautiously enters. Her sense of unease is heightened by the amount of blood staining the walls and floor of the office. She tries not to think of the deaths that had recently taken place here and pushes herself further into the room looking around carefully. Spotting a set of keys hanging on the wall she snactches them off the hook and retreats quickly back to the cells.

Return to “Pathway”