The Magistrates Office

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: The Magistrates Office

Postby Will » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:05 pm

**Avril brushes through a doorway, looking wary**

"Narcissa... how good to see you again. May we help?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Narcisa smiles as Avril enters the room,

It is good to see you asvell. I have come vith clicks, you asked me to bring him here to discuss his outlawed status.

I think in proving myself to you, i have proved that not all undead are the same and should not all be treated as criminals.

Clicks does not have the same free vill as most and vill only do as i say, therefore i am happy to take full responsibilities for his actions.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 pm

**Avril frowns and casts a spell**

"A Hopeslayer who saves a child does not prove they are to be trusted... you have earnt your freedom within pathway, not my trust... you are as hated now amongst the darker side of society as anyone else, I see no way you can return. Just be happy with that.

Your slave can remain exempt, as long as he remains your slave."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Narcisa looks slightly surprised in Avrils change of attitude since last time she met her.

I see. Vell maybe you do not trust me but you have excepted that i am not an outlaw, that i have done nothing vrong. So shouldn't you also except zhat zere may be other undead like me who are innocent? Surely people should be innocent until proven guilty not the other vay around?

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:54 pm

**Avril smiles**

'I have revoked your outlaw status and made an exception, I have accepted nothing to do with your lack of wrong doing. You have proven that you can act in the best interests of Pathway, even if mostly out of an instinct for self preservation, not that you are an innocent.

If you are interested though, I have work for you? Work that best suits those of a darker nature?'

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Narcisa hesitates then decides against arguing with Avril for the time instead she smile,

And vat vould that be?

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:10 am

**Avril smiles.... Again....**

'We have been informed that several of the less desirable elements of the Heroic community have met their end....

We need you to investigate and confirm, and inform us of any plans to bring them back....'

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 am

Who are these heores?

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 am

"V'Jel... Or Carfax or Harlequin as you may have known him. Shifty the goblin demon, and most importantly, Squits..."

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:39 pm

I do not believe i 'ave met any of these heroes, nor do i know anything about them, i can however try to find out for you. Though i do not understand vhy you cant not find out yourself?

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 am

"We don't get told all things... you might. You might also get more honest answers..."

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am

It seems odd that you ask me to do this after you make it very clear that i am not liked through out Pathway and that many people may not vant to talk to me, however i vill do my best.

I vill return as soon as i know anything.

Narcisa turns and heads out of the magistrates office calling to the skeleton on her way out.

"Clicks, come."

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:53 am

Appearing in Pathway, still under the light of the moons for the touch of the sun had not reached here yet, Kalist moved to the Magistrates office. Aquilla had mentioned Setema was to have a better place of holding, but what her punishment was he didn't know... The Exile had to be free for her duties...

She would have felt the death of The Guide, but also the return of The Guide... she just wouldn't know it was someone else... if he told her would it push her mind too far in to insanity? She had to be told... It had to be him... no point in waking the Magistrate just yet, if Setema is a prisoner then she will be asleep.

Slowly and quietly entering the office, the Anointed One moved and took a seat on the floor, his back against the wall. His breathing brought to a steady rythem, he once more began to sort his thoughts...
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:04 pm

**An officer on night duty eventually enters the main office. Seeing Kalist he starts, not expecting anyone, then regains his composure.**

"Can we help you Sir?"

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Our appologises, we were just waiting until the Magistrate is available... obviously we don't wish to disturb her at this hour.

Perhaps you can help us? What has become of Setema?
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Return to “Pathway”