In and around Pathway

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Ceinwen » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:02 pm

A female figure dressed in fine clothing with a big black hooded cloak covering most of her face, walks through the streets of Pathway heading towards the magistrates office paying little attention to the people she passes.

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:11 pm

A humanoid monkey walks into Pathway carrying a staff. He takes a banana from his pouch and starts eating it

Hmmm don't like these as much as I used

The monkey looks sad as he speaks but after finishing the banana he starts to levitate and a beaming smile appears on his face

Monkey fly monkey fly

He starts running around Pathway fly, in complete bliss. As he comes down to the ground once more he begins to walk around, looking. Some time later the Monkey collapses

What...whats happening. I feel weaker.

He has a sense that something isn't right and he tries to feel the presance of his comrades

Noooo how can this be? Aquilla, Kalist and Adreana are all dead

The Monkey passes out
............................................................................Image

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Within 10 minutes the Monkey stands once again and scratches his head

Oh Kalist is alive again

He smiles and continues walking around Pathway, having a little fly every now and then until he runs out of bananas

A day passes....

The Monkey has another strange feeling

Oh dear not another one

He falls over once more
............................................................................Image

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:42 am

Monkey comes around once more

Oh this is veryyyyyyyy strange

He composes himself and strokes his massive sideburns as he thinks

AHHHHHHH of course I wonder if i can do that?

He screws his face up as he concentrates reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard (Sense location all sentinels, if any of them read these feel free to PM me)

His head shoots up and his eyes widen, as if a light bulb has just lit up in his head

Ohhhhhh there is one here, most go find them

Monkey walks off into Pathway
............................................................................Image

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Ceinwen » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Leaving the magistrates office Narcisa walks around Pathway, stopping occasionally to try to talk to the people she meets. The sight of her and the skeleton following her seems to scare most people away, they make there excuses and quickly hurry away.

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Blue mage » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 pm

A young light elf, wearing a hood and basic clothing, similar to that one might expect of a beggar or a peasent walked through Pathway's busy street, searching. Despite the ragged and poor clothing, they had quite a few knives on their person, but from the look of them, were unused, broken or used for simple things such as cooking. If anyone looked beneath the hood, they saw a strangely ambiguous looking elf. Not girlish enough to be male..yet too feminine to be a boy...
As they walked along the street, they passed a dark alley way. As they did so, a pair of hands shot out and grabbed the elf off the streets, a black arm muffling the scream. Dragging the light elf into the shadows, the shadow elf spoke in his usual sly tone, as Krezos did when talking to this particular light elf:
"Where have you been, Light Elf? Trying to escape me...?" the voice was whispered, silent...as not too be heard by any who might be listening.
The light elf, as the mouth was let free, spoke in a soft, slightly high tone:
Forgive me master...you left me behind...I searched all the forts for you...but you hide so well...I had to ask those who knew your god as to where you may be...please forgive me master...
The light elf bowed its head, in a sense of shame.
"Good girl..." Krezos whispered, his face contorting into an almost friendly smile. Then suddenly, he punched the Light Elf in the gut, winding her. "Never call me Master when we are in public! Imagine the consequences, you fool!"
The light elf coughed, recovering on the floor, her voice now obviously female. She panted to get her breath back and bowed her head to her master.
Forgive me...sir...I will be more cautious....thank you for reminding me.
Waiting for the next blow to hit her, she winced as he moved.
"You will find Velnashar is forgiving, Light Elf, as am I. Just be sure not to make that mistake again, or perhaps I will have to reprimand you more... firmly."
The girl got up, nodding her head.
All right....thank you sir...forgive me..shall we return to the inn?
The shadow elf nodded, and gesturing for her to follow, she trailed behind him like a lost puppy.
Come on then, lets go home for now, Ato.
Behind him, Ato pulled her hood up and smiled, following the devoutee of Velnashaar...

--Ato, Krezos---
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 pm

A large skeleton heavily armed and armoured starts walking through pathway carrying a torso covered in dirt, no arms or legs on it at all.

It pays no attention to anyone around it.
............................................................................Image

User avatar
that_darn_elf
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: Brixham, Devon
Contact:

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby that_darn_elf » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:58 pm

a cloaked figure slips silently down a street, watchfully, apparantly searching for something....

*Dreith*
(Elwing: an unusually fluffy High Elf ranger)
(Dreith: the shadow elf ex-slaver)
(Vaerya: half Everni, half high elf, ranger)
(Brandir Ruby: an insane fire elf)
(Seven: a well intentioned fleabrain)
(Elena: A Grammaton Cleric)

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Blue mage » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Not too far from Dreith's position, a boy with a scar on his left cheek, wearing ragged looking Serke Kemian clothing turned a corner, suddenly feeling something.
I sense something...A presence I haven't felt since...
Looking around, the boy tries to lock the position of Drieth.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

User avatar
that_darn_elf
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: Brixham, Devon
Contact:

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby that_darn_elf » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Dreith avoids a small group of humans chattering in a doorway, and heads down a side street, towards a shop run by a rather dour faced goblin...
(Elwing: an unusually fluffy High Elf ranger)
(Dreith: the shadow elf ex-slaver)
(Vaerya: half Everni, half high elf, ranger)
(Brandir Ruby: an insane fire elf)
(Seven: a well intentioned fleabrain)
(Elena: A Grammaton Cleric)

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Blue mage » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Failing to find his friend, Galatine moved into an alley way, sitting down, propping his sword against the wall. he then closed his eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

User avatar
that_darn_elf
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: Brixham, Devon
Contact:

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby that_darn_elf » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Dreith emerges from the shop about half an hour later, looking rather satisfied, and begins to trot up the alley, then pauses seeing a sleeping figure... theres something familiar about him... and his sword.... She kicks his foot. not too hard but enough to wake him. "Galatine?"
(Elwing: an unusually fluffy High Elf ranger)
(Dreith: the shadow elf ex-slaver)
(Vaerya: half Everni, half high elf, ranger)
(Brandir Ruby: an insane fire elf)
(Seven: a well intentioned fleabrain)
(Elena: A Grammaton Cleric)

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Blue mage » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Galatine moans in his sleep from the kick, but does not wake at first. After a few seconds, his eyes open slowly and drowzily. A split second later, his sword is dangerously close to the shadow elf's throat, the kensei glaring at her with extremely malicious intent reserved for enemies. Taking a better look at the person before him, he relaxes and lowers his sword, suprised and startled.
Your...Drieth?
Wiping a bit of newly formed sleep from his eyes, the boy cringed.
What a way to wake someone...I thought you were trying to kill me...
Ever since he woke up, a feeling of darkness has been swirling around him, shadows seemingly flickering about his body itself.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

User avatar
that_darn_elf
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: Brixham, Devon
Contact:

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby that_darn_elf » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:18 pm

If I had wanted to kill you, I would have. Dreith smiles shiftily. And what causes you to be sleeping in an alley? Not in trouble, are you?
(Elwing: an unusually fluffy High Elf ranger)
(Dreith: the shadow elf ex-slaver)
(Vaerya: half Everni, half high elf, ranger)
(Brandir Ruby: an insane fire elf)
(Seven: a well intentioned fleabrain)
(Elena: A Grammaton Cleric)

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: In and around Pathway

Postby Blue mage » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 pm

The child yawned, making the red scar along his cheek easily noticeable even in the dark light and gave his answer, totally casual about the fact the elf had been so casual about killing him.
Nothing yet...YET! Anyways, Im sleeping here because I spent something around a day running away from a demonic were-wolf with an unconscious Serke Kemian on my back, what about you?
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"


Return to “Pathway”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests