Imprisoned

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ceinwen

Re: Imprisoned

Postby Ceinwen » Fri May 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Setema takes Raz's hand and holds it tight and looks up tears forming in her eyes again,

No.. Please dont go, dont leave me here

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri May 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Raz looks torn between his friends

I know you are scared little one but Haze is here. You don't want Kalist getting hurt do you? Have a little sleep and I will be back before you know it

Raz forces a smile
............................................................................Image

rachel

Postby rachel » Fri May 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Slightly insulted by Setema's indifferent attitude towards her, Haze resists the urge to leave. She moves towards Raz, smiles at him, then examines the air elf critically.

"Your hair is tangled," she tells her calmly and gently. "I will help you untangle it if you like. Raz will not be long."
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri May 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Raz nods and smiles to Haze

That is a great idea Haze, well done. I'll bring you a present back Setema. Anything you want while I am gone Haze?
............................................................................Image

rachel

Postby rachel » Fri May 22, 2009 11:20 pm

Haze glances around the room and supresses a shudder. She wants nothing more than to be outside in the trees, curled up in the sun, but it would be cruel to leave Setema in such a place, even if the blue elf does not seem to care if she is there or not.

"Tell Azreal and Teyaspa where I am, and that if Setema wishes I will stay here until you return. Tell them that will not be long." She hesitates. "I need no food, there are plenty of rats here to hunt, and you cannot bring trees into this place so there is nothing else I need." She suddenly smiles. "I hope you and Kalist are successful in whatever it is you must do."
Last edited by rachel on Sat May 23, 2009 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat May 23, 2009 12:01 am

Raz nods and smiles
thank you haze

He turns to setema
see you very soon little one

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Sat May 23, 2009 1:08 am

Setema stares sulkily at the door as Raz leaves, then turns to haze forcing a smile and wiping tears from her eyes.

Thankyou for staying with me.

She moves closer, cuddeling up to the bars wanting to be as close to Haze as possible and stares across to the next cell where the new prisoner has been muttering his poetic protest. So far she found it easy to just ignore him, but now his constant mumbeling was starting to bug her, if he wanted to die he should do it quietly instead of making everyone eles suffer. She sits up leaning towards him slightly and raising her voice.

Hey!! Shut up! Your giving me a head ache.

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Sat May 23, 2009 1:16 am

**Kythera opens his eyes, stopping his prayer.**

"I'm very sorry.. I didn't realise I was being so loud."

**Kythera pauses, wondering briefly whether best to associate with what could possibly be a hardened criminal, but his precaution soon wains and he reminds himself not to judge.**

"I'm Kythera, you are?"

***Kythera Armistoce***

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Sat May 23, 2009 1:25 am

Setema looks slightly shocked by how calmly Kythera speaks to her.

Err.. My name is Setema.

She pauses, examining Kythera for a few minutes before moving up to the bars between the cells and looking around nervously before whispering,

Did they get you too?

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Sat May 23, 2009 1:31 am

**Kythera laughs**

"Ha, yes I suppose they got me too.. But I don't expect to be here too long, I have enough faith that this charade will soon end. What about you.. what exactly did they "get" you for..?"

***Kythera***

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Sat May 23, 2009 1:41 am

Setema backs away slightly, almost horrified by his light hearted response,

You think its funny?!

She shakes her head and mutters incorhently to herself before looking back up at Kythera, leaning forwards again and speaking in harsh whisper.

They get inside your head, dont let them near you.

She then backs away quickly to cuddle up to Haze for comfort.

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Sat May 23, 2009 1:55 am

**Kythera seems taken aback**

"Whoa whoa, calm down calm down, what have they been doing to you.. have they been torturing you down here..?"

**Kythera pauses, speaking softer**

"Danahil, keep me strong, guide me and protect me. Your sacrifice we remember, your cause lives on. Whatever treachery there is here, give me the strength to fight it"

***Kythera***

rachel

Postby rachel » Sat May 23, 2009 8:12 am

Haze stares curiously at Kythera with unblinking eyes as he talks to Setema, then when her friend comes back to the bars, squeezes herself even further through the bars and puts one arm round the air elf protectively. With the other hand she carefully starts untangling the knots in her friend's hair. When she speaks, her tone is gentle but sincere.

"What do they look like, the creatures that get inside your head?"

She glances back up at Kythera to stare intently into his eyes, warning him not to attack.
Characters:

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Sat May 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Setema cuddles closer to Haze, shaking slightly her words mumbled and barely coherent

Grey... grey... robes... they get in your head... they start the nightmares... darkness...

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat May 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Raz walks back into the cells, through the Magistrates office. He kneels down next to Haze in a position that the guards cannot see his arms that are in front of him. He puts an arm inside his kimono and seemingly itches for a second before he puts his arm through the bars

Little one, i'm back

Raz smiles at Setema

Return to “Pathway”