Imprisoned

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ceinwen

Re: Imprisoned

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Setema watches with concern as the man enters and heals Spinx. It is a few moments before she notices the presence of another sentinel, the guide, her heart races as she looks urgently around the cells then back to the man healing Spinx. She takes a step backwards shaking her head not wanting to believe it.

No..

Tears roll down her cheeks as she realizes Aquilla must be dead, She continues to stare straight ahead but no longer seeing Quayle or Spinx.

*Setema*

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Spinx groans softly as she slowly regains conciousness. Her head is pulsing and her heart is racing as she feels the familiar tingle of essence within her, although it is not the same it is not hers. The purple markings on her skin flare up in their former brilliance momantarily as Quayle casts the spell but as it takes effect the markings fade again. Spinx lifts her head off the floor to peer up into Quayles eyes. She does not recognise the tall human bent over her but she is not bothered by strangers now. She reaches out to wrap feeble fingers around his wrist, she looks into his eyes desperation shines clearly within them. "Please you must release me." She staggers to her feet pulling herself up on Quayle. "It is not natural to be this way, you do not understand the pain. It wont go away." Her eyes flicker to the bars of the cell taking in te closed cell door. She shifts her weight on her feet in preparation her tail flicking in whipping motions behind her. With surprising strength in someone who was so recently unconcious she springs quickly into the air throwing all her weight once more at the bars of the cell.

*Spinx*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:45 pm

**He meets her gaze before looking away as she flies at the bars**

I wish I could release you, I truly do, but that is not within my power, I am sorry. Why are you in here?

**Quayle**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Setema cries out in shock at the sound of Spinx hitting the cell door once again, she tries to push away thoughts of Aquilla and that of the guide and concentrates on the poor creature trapped in the cell across for her. She wipes tears away from her face and stares straight at Spinx not wanting to look at the new guide and speaks softly with a voice full of sorrow.

Please.. You have to help her, she doesn't understand. I've watched her grow weaker and weaker...being in here, i think its killing her.
I know, like me she has done something wrong, that is why she is here but if she stays i think she is going to die.

*Setema*

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Spinx crumples to the floor again infront of the bars. She rolls over onto her belly and pushes herself up with her arms until her head is off the ground. She looks up at Quayle's face "I am here because these people seem to find some pleasure in torturing me. There is nothing they can gain in keeping me here but they still do not release me." Her lips Quiver as tears begin to roll down her face. "The worse part is losing myself, my very essense is like a life force that i can no longer feel."

At the sound of Setema's voice Spinx turns her head towards her cell, listening to what she says before responding. "Did something wrong? I did nothing wrong! It's the people who will not release me that are doing wrong, and they do wrong to you too in not releasing you."

Spinx climbs to her knees and allows her head to fall so that her chin is resting on her chest, an image of resignation. After a few moments she crawls back to the far corner of the cell and sits with her back against the wall and her arms around her knees. Silently she sobs her body visibly shaking despite the warmth in the cells. Her tail is wrapped around her ankles.

*Spinx*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 pm

**Turns at Setema's voice, a look of recognition appears on his face**

I'll do what I can.

**To Spinx**

People are put in here because they are accused of doing something wrong, I can only help you if you can tell me what you did...or what they claim you did.

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:00 pm

"I didn't do anything" Spinx rocks back and forth as she protests her innocence, tears staining her face. "I do not know what reasons they claim to have for keeping me here." Spinx begins to shake, quivering softly with exertion. Her face shows determination with her teeth clenched with effort. Her tail bristles with anger and the purple markings that cover her skin become even more faded as she yet again fails to return to the void. She springs to her feet with feline like grace and runs her hands along the walls as she paces the cell, when she reaches the bars she wraps her fingers around them then shakes them in a futile effort to remove them from the mortar that holds them. When it becomes apparent to her that she can never remove the bars she brings her head back until she si looking up at the ceiling then throws her head forwards into the bars. She slumps down infront of the bars, unconcious with blood slowly dripping down her forhead from her hairline.

*Spinx*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 am

Setema looks away as Spinx headbutts the bars, no longer able to watch as the poor creature injures herself.

Please.. if you can not help her, heal her but leave her unconscious, i can not bare to see her hurt herself anymore.

Setema turns away, moving to the back of her cell so she can not see Spinx and the guide, no longer able to hold back her tears she slumps to the floor and allows the tears to roll down her face, finally moarning the loss of her friend.

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:32 pm

**Quayle grimaces, his calm exterior slipping ever so slightly**

I will go and speak to the magistrate, I'll see what can be done. I will return, I promise.

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:23 pm

The cells are quiet, too quiet. Lost in her own thoughts it takes Setema awhile to realize what is missing. She stands slowly and carefully moves over to the cell bars peering out,

"Hello?.. err Is anyone there?"

Other then Spinx sleeping in the cell opposite her the cells were empty all the guards gone and the smell of blood lingers in the air. She looks across at the creature in the cell opposite, her once bright skin now dull and covered in bruises. Every day watching that creature suffering and getting weaker became more and more painful, she needed to be free, being in that cell was killing her.

Feeling her essence return to her Setema closes her eyes in concentration.

I call upon the magic in the air, the powers of my kin to grant me aid. Allow my to travel from place to place in a blink of an eye. (OOC Teleport.)

Setema disappears and reappears in the cell opposite and kneels beside Spinx. Her voice soft and quiet as she gently strokes the pink creature.

Spinx.. Spinx, Wake up

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Setema smiles as Spinx begins to stir, she stands up and moves towards the bars of the cell waiting for Spinx to awaken.
A look of sorrow covers Setema's face as she stares through the bars, this could be my chance at freedom but should i take it? Closing her eyes and calls out to the cosmic path.

I am Setema, Exile of the frozen North and i call on the aid of the cosmic path to guide me.
For so long i have been trapped within these cells, unable to follow the path you have set out for me, unable to help those in need, sensing as sentinel after sentinel has fallen in battle but unable to do a thing about it. But now the guards are gone, a sickening smell of blood fills the air, i have a chance to excape this imprisonment. Is it time to leave and furfill my destiny or is it my duty to remain in these cells?

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Spinx slowly gains conciousness, her tired and heavy eyelids opening for meer seconds before their weight forces them to close. In the brief time when her eyes are open Spinx sees the world.
Inside the cold and poorly lit cell she carefully lifts her head. She is unable to make out much around her except dim fuzzy shapes, the repeated blows to her head has left her vision very blurry. The world around her has been reduced to muted colours but she is still able to distinguish a blue person sized bundle of fuzz that was not there the last time she was concious. Spinx hastily retreats to the corner of her cell, the fatigue causing her to lose most of her agility and in her retreat she almost stumbles over her own tail.
In her corner she does not feel much safer. She throws her arms protectively around her head and her tail around her shins. She emits a subdued squeeking noise as she tries to climb further into the safety of the walls.

*Spinx*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Hearing Spinx Setema turns around,

Its okay, its me, its Setema. From the cell across from you remember?

She moves slowly towards Spinx being careful not to scare her further, speaking softly in a reassuring manner.

Its okay, im not going to hurt you. Im trapped here just like you, I just want to help.

She stops and crouches down far enough away from Spinx as to not make her feel trapped. A feeling of pain washes over her as she remembers the time she had spend imprisoned in Varya, how lost and scared she had felt and the things they had done to her... Setema Shivers. Poor Spinx. The prisons here were not nearly as bad, but Spinx has not taken imprisonment well, watching helpless every day as Spinx condition worsened, driven mad by the cells, it had been so painful to watch. All this time she had wanted nothing more then to help Spinx but now she was not sure if she could, it seemed that Spinx had fallen into madness just as Setema had once done, and she was not sure if Spinx was listening or could even understand her, but she had to try.

I think I can make your head feel better, let me heal those injuries.

She reaches a hand towards Spinx but waits for her permission before touching her.

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:30 am

Spinx recognises Setema's voice but is unsure whether she can trust anyone. She lifts her head in Setema's direction, her head cocked to one side, she appears to be weighing the decision in her mind. She half reaches out towards Setema before pulling her hand back and pushing back against the wall in an attempt to further her retreat.

*Spinx*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 am

Its okay Spinx... Im not going to hurt you.

She backs off a little bit giving Spinx more space and smiles encouragingly at her.

I bet your hungry. Im going to see if i can find us some food, okay?
Il be right back I promise.

She stands up and begins to cast

I call upon the magic in the air, the powers of my kin to grant me aid. Allow me to move through the air. . (OOC Shift.)

She disappears, reappearing a few seconds later on the other side of the bars.
She walks quietly to the door leading out to the magistrates office and opens it cautiously peering though to make sure the room is empty.

(OOC: Is there anyone in the magistrates office or is it empty?)

Return to “Pathway”