Imprisoned

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ceinwen

Re: Imprisoned

Postby Ceinwen » Sat May 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Setema struggles to push back thoughts of the grey robes and the nighmares they caused and forces a smile as Raz returns. She pulls herself up taking Raz's outstretched arm and reaches her other arm through the bar to cuddle him.

You came back... I thought you were going to help Kalist and Aquilla?

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat May 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Setema feels a small gem and peice of paper in Raz's hand. Raz smiles and slightly adjusts his body to make sure the guards cant see him passing her the note

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh little one, everything is fine now. Discretion is the better part of valor.
............................................................................Image

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Sat May 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Setema nods discretely hidding away the note Raz passed her and holding his arm tightly,

Please....Dont leave me again

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat May 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Dont worry i wont
............................................................................Image

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Sat May 23, 2009 10:56 pm

**The guards watch on, not really noticing what's going on**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Sat May 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Setema loosens her grip on Raz's arm and sits back down on the floor facing Raz and Haze. She carefully unfolds the note keeping it low so the guards can not see it from behind her 2 friends. She quickly reads the note before folding it back up and tucking it away. Looking back up at Raz she nods but doesnt say anything.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat May 23, 2009 11:14 pm

well little one, now I know you are well I should leave again to help kalist

Raz stands up and leaves

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Sat May 23, 2009 11:19 pm

As Raz leaves Setema looks as though she going to protest for a second but gives up mumbling to herself

He always leaves...

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Sat May 23, 2009 11:26 pm

After a few moments Setema whispers something to Haze, then gripping the gem in her hand she closes her eyes in concentration and disappears.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Sat May 23, 2009 11:32 pm

**The guards look startled. One enters the cell, the other leaves to the magistrates office.

The one still inside the cell block gestures at Haze (Sleep, rank 12), picks her up and moves her to the cell, locking it behind her.

Swiftly, he begins encanting the essence drain process on both the new prisoners (lose all essence)**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

rachel

Postby rachel » Sun May 24, 2009 12:41 am

Haze slowly starts to stir. Suddenly she remembers where she is and jerks awake, claws extended, teeth bared. Everywhere around her is bars. She panics, trying to call on her magic to force her way out, but she has no power, not even in the mask. In terror she throws herself at the cell door, ripping at it with her claws in a desperate attempt to escape.

"SETEMA! SETEMA!!"
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Sun May 24, 2009 1:15 am

"It's no use, you friend has abandoned you, and now you suffer. Once they realise that you weren't involved I'm sure you will be fine, I can give the account of what I have heard and seen here, hopefully my word still means something down here. The best thing for you to do now is just to calm down and be patient. Have you eaten?"

**Kythera slides the freshest plate of food that he had been left through the bars, and gives it a nudge so that it slides close enough to be withing Haze's grasp.**

***Kythera***

rachel

Postby rachel » Sun May 24, 2009 8:45 am

Haze spins round and hisses at him, eyes blazing in fury. For a moment it looks like she is going to attack; every inch of her fur is raised in aggression and her razor-sharp teeth glint in the light, but then she turns round and begins to slam her body into the cell door. Her hands are grazed and bleeding, and the painful thud of her body crashing against the metal bars is enough to make Kythera wince, but she is blind to anything except escape.
Characters:
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Sun May 24, 2009 1:33 pm

**A guard comes back**

"Right, Haze? You are being held here under suspision of aiding a prinsoner to escape. I am here to record your statement, so your version of events please?"

**He settles back with paper and quill**

rachel

Postby rachel » Sun May 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Haze stops throwing herself at the cell door, but more because of exhaustion then anything the guard has said. She stares at him, furious eyes boring into his.

"Let me out!"
Characters:

Return to “Pathway”