Imprisoned

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: Imprisoned

Postby Will » Sun May 24, 2009 11:31 pm

**The guard just sits passively**

"When you're ready..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

rachel

Postby rachel » Mon May 25, 2009 12:16 am

Haze hisses at him angrily, and paces the cell, searching the bars for any weakness. Eventually lack of food forces her to stop, and she curls up at the back of the cell, watching the guard warily. She doesn't understand what he is saying, but she knows he is her enemy and wants to hurt her.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon May 25, 2009 1:54 am

**The guard begins to get impatient**

"Your version please?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Mon May 25, 2009 4:19 am

**Kythera interrupts**

"Please Sir, If you would, I would like to give my account of what I saw here. I don't know what my word means to you, but I took an oath of truth long ago and my word can be trusted. All I can say is that I did not see anything at all suspicious where this feline is concerned, she has sat at the air elves side curled up in a ball the entire time I have watched her. The only thing of note I can recall is when the other gentleman came to visit, I have seen him come before, and he has always stood firm and watchful, sub-conciously battle ready, looking out for anything and hardly exposing any point of him to be exploited. But the last time before she disappeared he stood oddly, even crouched, leaving himself exposed, which seemed out of character to me. The only other thing is that I'm certain I heard him tell the elf to be discreet."

**Kythera pauses**

"That is all I remember, If I remember more, I will say, but I am willing to give evidence at trial if needs be here."

***Kythera Armistoce***

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon May 25, 2009 1:36 pm

**The guard nods as he is spoken to and accepts the information**

"Thank you, that is what we suspected, but needed to be sure."

**He unlocks the cell (but doesn't open it) and leaves through to the main office**

rachel

Postby rachel » Mon May 25, 2009 2:15 pm

As he unlocks the door, Haze moves into a crouching position, teeth bared. She watches, motionless, as he leaves. For a moment she seems frozen, every muscle so tense it must hurt. Then she sprints forward, crashing into the cell door like a battering ram without any heed to the damage it might cause her. The door slams open, smashing into the next cell. Haze doesn't pause as she races out the room and towards the main office, the only exit she knows.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:46 pm

**The food littered around Kytheras cell remains untouched, and a weary looking Kythera slumps into a heap on the floor.**

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:58 am

**A dream comes to the slumped figure. A wood elf standing, free, in a wood top village, fighting against tyranny, directing hundreds of soliders, working by stealth and guile.

A knife slides accross his throat, blood spills everywhere. A shimmering figure watches this, purple clouds swirling through blue.

A voice.**

"Be free. Fight tyranny from freedom, not from prison. Our cause does not need a martyr."

**Energy rushes through him and he wakes. The guard has fallen asleep, and the jail door is ajar. From a room further down, he can hear the sound of a woman speaking with a strange accent. A feeling of something sinister is settling on the offices.**

Stevie

Postby Stevie » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:43 pm

**Kythera moves to his feet, stretching if only to reawaken sinews that have been out of use. He slowly creeps by the asleep guard, pausing for a moment in his decision to escape from prison. He clutches at the Danahil symbol around his neck before moving to the sound of the voice getting close enough to try and hear clearly what is being said.**

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Since arriving in her cell Setema has been lying curled up in a corner with her eyes open wide, her body shaking slightly and occasionally mumbling incoherently.

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Setema stares straight ahead unable to move ...too weak, too tired... vision blurred and eyes stinging from lack of sleep ...mustn't close my eyes, mustn't fall asleep... every muscle in her body aching and begging her to give in to sleep, but still she fights it ...cant face the nightmares... must stay awake, she fights to keep her eyes open, but they feel so heavy ...so tired...
Eventually she gives in, her eyes close.
The nightmares begin.

Setema's body shakes violently and her voice echo's through the cells as she cries out in her sleep.

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:50 pm

It wasnt long after Aquilla had left Setema in her cell that she started to feel the death of her fellow sentinels... so many deaths in such a short time. As the week went on and more sentinels died she started to feel weaker both mentally and physically. She felt so useless trapped in this cell not being able to help and not knowing with each death whether or not they were fated to return. The anointed one had chosen her, given her a gift so she could help others, but she hadn't, she had been selfish and now she was being punished.

The worst of these deaths was that of the guide, the others could be fated, but she knew Aquilla could not. The path would not bring him back... but maybe Kalist would, he cared so much about Aquilla too, surely he would resurrect him. When she once again felt the presence of a guide she tried to convince herself that it was Aquilla, Kalist must of resurrected him, she had to believe, she had to have hope that is what Aquilla would of wanted, but there was little left to have hope for, surely it would only be a matter of time before she felt another death...

As time passed she felt no further loses to the sentinels. things had calmed down and with it Setema became somewhat calmer but she worried for Aquilla, was it him or was it not? her thoughts drifted back to Kalist. Surely the emissary of hope would return his friend back from beyond the grave.
A few days passed and setema felt stronger once more and felt the presence of another sentinel, the hunter had been named. How the air elf wishes she was free of this cage to help those on the path. She knew she had done wrong and now she wished to make it better, to the sentinels, to her friends, to the world and, more importantly, to Aquilla.

*Setema*

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:24 pm

In a cell, cold and alone sits a pink creature cowering in a corner. She shivers with fear and anger at her situation, her arms are wrapped around her knees and her tail is flickering dangerously against her feet. Her face is dirty with dried flaking blood and appears to have been clawed. Her hair is tangled and matted with more blood. The purple tribal markings that cover her body are fading away where they were once bright and vivid they are now dull and dreary. She lets out a primal scream of rage before springing to her feet and hurling herself full force into the far wall. She bounces off and falls bodily to the floor. Shaking she picks her self up off the cold stone and slowly drags her feet til she is back in her corner. She looks up her eyes glinting maniacly before once again running across the small space to once again hurl herself into the opposite wall, with the same effect. She is slower this time in picking herself up. Looking around her vision blurs and doubles before she is blinded by blood dripping from her head into her eyes. She shakes her head in an attempt to clear it. The blood still clouds her vision so she feels her way blindly back to her corner where she turns herself around and hurls herself across the room this time her body connects with the bars causing a metal cacophony that could cause the deaf to jump. She bounces off the bars and falls like a rag doll to the floor where she lays limp with blood slowly forming a pool around her head. Her chest rises and falls with the slow breathing of the unconcious.

*Spinx*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 am

Hearing the first thud as the pink creature throws herself at the wall Setema gets up and moves over to the bars so she can just about see the pink creature as she pulls herself of the floor. She reconises her instantly as the creature who tried to make her leave her cell a few weeks before.

Spinx?

She cringes as Spinx throws herself once again at the wall.

Spinx stop, your only going to hurt yourself

Setema jumps slightly at the sound of Spinx hitting the metal bars and spinx fall to the ground she raises her voice

Spinx? ... Spinx?

Realising that Spinx is unconcious and needs medical attention Setema starts shouts for attention.

Guards? Anyone? We need a healer!!

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:06 pm

**There is a screech of bolts being drawn and the door to Spinx's cell creaks as it swingas open. In the doorway stands a tall man in green and black, he murmers to the guard who nods before turning around and closing the door. There is the audible noise of bolts being drawn once more. Quayle moves towards the creature before kneeling next to her**

Danahil here me, in this place of imprisonment I call forth your light. May the power of the fountain of life flow from the jewel to me and into this one, Heal.

**Essence flows from Quayle into Spinx, Heal 5**

**Quayle**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Return to “Pathway”