The Never Holt

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Re: The Never Holt

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Anyone who can see out when the door is opened will indeed see a life elf standing there. A young female life elf in fact, with bright blue eyes and long curly silver-white hair that she pushes away from her face as the door opens. She is wearing a white skirt/dress and laced blouse and a deep blue cloak lined in silver. A sword is tucked into her belt, slightly askew, and she carries a small bag slung across her satchel-style. She looks weary and decidedly nervous and is clutching at a pendant or similar around her neck. Behind her are two other figures; the first is a tall and curiously androgynous figure, his skin and hair have a silvery sheen and he wears a cloak of deep purple over clothing that appears simple in style yet exquisitely made. His bearing is noble, but not haughty. Behind him and slightly to one side stands a young male life elf, wearing silvery-white robes and looking slightly dishevelled.

"I-I am seeking the aid of the Sentinels" the young female says with a beseeching look at the person in front of her, "I saw the notice" she indicates the Welcome notice on the door, "and hoped you could help." The young elf steps back and indicates the cloaked figure behind her. "I need to find a place of safety for My Lord"

*Ruilsara"
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Moments later a loud crash is heard and a figure crashes through the roof to the floor. After a few seconds the creature stands and shakes his head vigorously, as if clearing the cob webs.

Monkay no know how to count. Monkay forget when flying that Drake gave Monkay ware off.

The Monkey dusts himself down

Monkay sorry about the roof. Monkay pay for repair.

Turning to the Sentinels

Monkay hear Sentinels meeting. Monkay thought he should be there.

Looking around the room, he waves to everyone and smiles

HARROOOOOOOOWWWWW
............................................................................Image

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 pm

The swordsman sees Ruilsara standing there with her campanions and smiles a little, remembering her from the time they aided Gerethanax. As he does so, the stranger, he pauses to focus his senses left behind by the taint to register the stranger. He seems a little taken aback at first, but then addresses the elves. ((Demonic senses...Im guessing Id get lots of life magic as my reponse, with some light and meta))

Ah, yes...urm, Im guessing you are Lenamo followers? Life elves, after all...urm, anyway, yes, the Sentinels are within, please come inside... with this he lets them in and takes any cloaks or weapons they wish to leave and seats them...shortly before a Monkey crashes through, causing him to jump from the startle (a bolt of lightning shooting off his body from the result, singing the floor as a result).
Last edited by Blue mage on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:45 pm

"Thank you" Ruilsara enters, but seats herself only after the Celestial Dragon has taken a seat. About to correct the swordsman's misapprehension, she tilts her head and he sees recognition in her eyes as she exclaims "I know you!" She smiles as she continues "You were there to help Gerethenax, as I was; you borrowed my sword, and used it much better than I Ever could!" She draws a breath to continue, but then shrieks and jumps in shock as the monkey makes his entrance and the lightning bolt leaps from the swordsman

*Ruilsara*

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:16 am

The Celestial Dragon settles himself in a chair. In the instant before the Monkey makes his entrance he looks up and appears unfazed by the entrance.
He then casts repair at the roof, which knits itself back together.

<Celestial Dragon - stated as a 120 skill sorcerer with some combat ability>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 pm

There's another, somewhat hestitant, knock on the door.

*Kel*
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:37 pm

The swordsman bows apologetically to everyone quickly in a very jumpy way (somewhat visible not only by his nature, but by the amount of sparks flyin off his body from the excitement) and rushes to the door again, opening it to see the young Telefret woman. He bows politely to Kel, and stands aside, making sure that his body doesnt touch her and give her a shock.

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Kel nods her thanks to the swordsman, and peers around him, bemused by the odd collection of people within. She is accompanied by a man with calloused hands and a wise, capable air.

Erm, greetings. Kestrel told me Yashmanar might find some protection here. May I come in? I see others have had the same idea...
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Erm...yes, right this way please...Thank you for coming...

The swordsman takes command of his emotions and calms himself slightly, and leads the woman and God inside, fetching some more chairs for the newcomers.

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Fionan timidly raises his hand and asks

" Does anyone here know how and why this has happened? The Gods loosing their power suddenly is a scary thing - what can we do about it? "

<Fionan>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 pm

About to speak, Ruilsara abruptly subsides, secretly glad that Fionan has asked the question that she was about to

*Ruilsara*

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:06 pm

The Monkey looks confused

Monkay not scared of Gods losing power. Monkay not scared of anything. Monkay think Gods only Gods 'cause we believe they are. Monkay think they not Gods now 'cause people not stupid anymore and not believe.
............................................................................Image

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:29 pm

As Hope's Paladin returns both Her and Her High Priest look somewhat relieved. A smile lights the Goddess' face when Aquilla move to stand with Kalist, knowing that they were there for Her when she was at Her weakest, when the both of them should have been within the land of the dead...

Looking at the group of Gods and their dedicated followers that had so far gathered Kalists voice raises over the room...

This is where we will keep our deities safe. For now no one has hunted them down, yet until the power is restored they are open to attacks from their darker counterpoints and enemies, as soon as this problem is fixed me and Aquilla will return to the Hopewastes, until the Bastion is rebuilt we cannot return to the living... unless our Mistress has need.

Once my power has been fully regained I will raise what wards I can to protect us here, if anyone has any information it would be best if it is shared so we may work out what to do... we cannot do anything until we know the full problem and from what I know the Realm of Faith has been broken... does anyone know how? and how do we fix it?

Whilst speaking his hand seeks out the Storm Elf's, both of them understand that they cannot go and help fix the realm as they are bound to the protection of their Mistress, but perhaps they could in some way help whoever does go to solve the problem...
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 pm

" Kar said that the Central Forts should should be evacuated to Fort Drake, for that would be the only place protected by the ritual against the radiation. The healing centre, the milita and most of the civilians have already moved. Should we too? Unless the combined might of the assembled Gods can protect themselves better here. Also need they expend the effort to keep back the mist? or are we safe here by some other means? "

<Fionan>

(OC: From earlier in the thread - we are in an old coachhouse in the central fort of pathway - i.e. the southern most fort. )
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Seeing Kalist, the Monkey jumps over and give him a hug

Harroooooooo Kalist. Monkay fought Kalist was dead. Monkay happy Kalist not dead. Monkay want word with Kalist.

Return to “Pathway”