The Never Holt

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Blue mage

Re: The Never Holt

Postby Blue mage » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:26 pm

The swordsman lightly touches the hilt of his sword a tthe appearance of three stranges having come out of nowhere and his eyes flicker the yellowish tint ((Demonic senses: anything of supernatural origin registers to me...vaguely similar to sense power 1)).

His hand moves cautiously to the shorter sword at his side and he keeps both eyes locked upon the three, his Ki suddenly vanishing within him, ready and charged to attack or defend at the slightest provocation or threat to those in the room.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:46 pm

upon the appearance of the three figures Kalist closes in to his Mistress, taking what seems to be an unarmed defensive stance in front of her.

A light pulses around him, some defence but maybe not enough against these three...

Presumably your not here to kill anyone... otherwise there would be deaths already... unless you wanted to let people know who killed them...?

But if you choose to fight you will be stopped.

Soooo... how can we help you?
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:24 pm

**The door explodes in fire and Velnashar stands framed in the doorway. He strikes a deliberately cheesy dramatic pose and flashes a crap grin before stepping inside**

"Dakron! I believe I have a bone to pick with you..."

**Mektar shifts forward, hand on hilt. Firin peers curiously. Their respective followers step back uncomfortably, leaving the situation to their betters**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm

As the chaotic and unpredicable God enters the room Kalist lunges forward and attempts to grab Aquilla, whilst at the same time casting a spell to quell his temper.

We talked about this... unless this becomes dangerous for our Mistress and your Lord we cannot become involved.

Hoping beyond hope that the Storm Lord would listen to reason the Hopebringer could do nothing other than attempt to grab him and keep him from rushing forward...
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 pm

As Velnashar busrts in, the bits of flaming ruble are swiftly dodged by the swordsman, who then freezes in place and makes a mental note along the lines of "Dont breathe too hard right now". He doesnt move, seemingly frozen in place, but his eyes have narrowed and locked upon the new comers, trying (oh for the love of Hope, trying) not to draw any attention over to himself right now...

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Seeing all the commotion the Monkey thinks perhaps now isn't the best time to move everyone, instead he runs over to the man carrying knives and waves in his face, smiling

HARROOOOOOOOO

He then opens his arms to give Dakron a hug
............................................................................Image

Chee

Postby Chee » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:22 am

Samuel enters the room though the burning hole that was the door, carfully steping over the smoldering fragments. Beyond the doorway appears to be several undead waiting outside.

He eyes the small fire lining the charred entrance for a moment

I see the diplomacy has started already. Isn’t it nice when people get along.

Scanning the room he sees Firn and Dolaran, his face breaks into a ironic smile.

Well. Who would have thought I would see the day when I would meet you in person. My word, it is indeed a strange time we live in. Im sure I can guess your feelings towards myself are not too dissimilar to my old friends Kalist and Aquilla over here. It is pleasant to see some familiar faces, though I am impressed by your success at escaping the hope wastes again. That place just can’t seem to hold you two gentlemen down.

But please. Don’t mind me. I fear I may be interrupting a moment here. Hands on weapon hilts, serkia combat poses, smouldering wreckage and a monkey trying to jump on someone it seems talks have already begun.

**Samuel**

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 am

( OOC: Really confused about time in this thread. )
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:10 am

Ooc I think the easiest way to think of it is that this happened at the same time as the adventure on Saturday, seeing as Saturday velnashar was in ferris stating he was leaving for pathway to blow it up and now he is here.game world time doesn't run parallel to real world time, it just can't, so have to bare with it a little :-)
............................................................................Image

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:12 am

( OCC: So do we start a thread in Fikawe - about the arrival before sunday's adventure? )
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:14 am

IOC no because we haven't left and go knows if we will. With all the gods present I feel there are to many variables to simply state XYZ have mass teleported to fikiawe.

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 am

( OC: So if we don't - we were lieing on sunday? )
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:27 am

Ooc: yep

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:48 am

(( Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway... :? :| ))

As Samuel enters, the swordsman seems to cringe as though saying, "Oh Gods, not another one." and snaps out of the terror from before. Hearing Samuel speak, he doesnt exactly seem to feel any better, but resumes watching everyone carefully, hands still on hilts and a tiny amount of lightning jumps around his body.

Soooooo...to recap: Discussing how the Gods can be restored, Dakron appears but kills no-one (as far as we know), Velnashar bursts in saying he has a bone to pick with Dakron...now SAMUEL appears without Quarrin (hopefully) and makes crtisisms on the aforementioned facts. So...I know Im probably going to get stabbed, fire blasted to the face, or hit with death magic till I die, then get raised...but can someone tell us what your all doing here or will be doing shortly? Urm...except Velnashar...I think we got the message on that one.

He shifts his body, feeling a bit awkward at asking a group of assassins, Sun God and Lich questions when they could clearly kill him where he stood if they felt like it. Which they probably did...
Last edited by Blue mage on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dark Flight

Postby Dark Flight » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 am

~~Monkay's right arm flies accross the room as he approaches Dakron. It is possible that the God's arm moved, there is certainly now the glimer of blood on one of the daggers~~

"No touching. I haven't killed anyone because I want to be a God again. But don't push it..."

~~He looks towards Velnashar, a faint smile on his face~~

"Didn't bleed to death then? Shame... sorry though, couldn't resist taking advantage... I really wouldn't try anything now though..."
Those who see my face, seldom live to remember

Return to “Pathway”