The Never Holt

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Blue mage

Re: The Never Holt

Postby Blue mage » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:03 am

The swordsman assumes a more serious side, for the first time in a while, his eyes turning into a light yellowish tint that some would find familiar as he changes into the wisened swordsman, his voice becoming a bit louder as clearer as he does so, almost completely changing into a deeper tone.

Im not sure on all the details of the mist, but I can hazard a good guess. Would moving to somewhere like Sanga be safer for the Gods? Or Varya. The way it looks to me is that:
A) We have magical, dangerous mist near by and we balance on the edge of a knife finer than the sword at my hip and:
B) We dont know where the darker Gods that would harm our Lords and Ladies are, and Im pretty sure we dont have to guess what would happen should they coem across us...especially, say, Quarin coming across Lenamo...to use an example that may be in bad taste (I apologise to anyone here that would be offended by this).
he adds this part with a humble bow before going on:

Its always easier to attack than defend of course, so this means we are at a disadvantage from a martial point of view...and since no-one seems to know the cause of the Gods falling to Velmaneth, maybe we need not focus on the WHY and more upon how to resolve this... he touches his chin thoughtfully, his eyes narrowing as he thinks and adds finally:

I may be spouting nonsence of course, but from my view, we are at the disadvantage of being unprepared for an attack on our God's, having a threat litterally outside our doors and no closer to repairing the damage that has been dealt. If the realm of faith has been broken, then a way must be found to repair it, of course, but Im no Mage and my knowledge in these fields are lacking to say the least...Perhaps a ritual could fix this, but then, maybe not. Silver might aid if so, but again, maybe not. Maybe we could make use of a plane that already exists and use that for the Gods, but then, this might be worthless to us all too. Perhaps empowering the Gods could have worked, but a magic comes from one of the Gods, that beats that plan. Is anything I have suggested of any merit...or am I just rambling nonsence again?

He quietens down now, having got all his thoughtss out and has nothing left to say. With that, his eyes change back to their light blue and his expression becomes timid once more and he seems a bit embaressed by all he has said, speaking far more than he would feel comfotable with normally.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:33 am

" My Brother is unaffected by the fall of the realm of faith because he as a walking God gets his power from a different source. He has been gloating over my powerlessness and tormenting my followers. I doubt Silver would be willing to help without being tied into a deal that benifits him greatly in some way - for restoring the realm of faith would make me stronger than him again. "

<The Celestial Dragon>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 am

As information begins to be revealed a frown slowly creases the angels brow.

The defences are down?

Then I suggest we leave this place now. What of Fikawe? We have no doubt that King Evaras would offer sanctuary.

Gather everyone quickly and we will leave, we will, however, need essence to move us... getting from the Hopewastes was taxing enough.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 am

" The defenses have shrunk to their initial settings - only Fort Drake is still protected. That's how I understood what Kar said. "

<Fionan>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:38 am

Kalist is right though, we cant take that risk. Not now, anyway. We need to move somewhere safer... Erm, where and what is Fikawe? The young man mumbled most of what he said, but the last part, knowing it must sound silly, came out as a sort of squeak.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:43 am

Monkay say Fikiawe is the land in the sky. Monkay say it is the land of the Avians. Monkay think Kalist is right.

The Monkey turns to Kalist

Monkay not want Kalist to waste his power. Monkay have better idea. Monkay be right back

With that the Monkay leave the room into a back room. Lots of scurrying and shuffling can be heard, as it sounds like the Monkey is searching for something. It isn't long before a faint sound is heard

Perfect

Moments later, crashing comes from the same room, repeatedly in a rhythmical fashion. This continues for a little while.....
............................................................................Image

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:45 am

OOC: How many people, including Gods, are here at the moment?
............................................................................Image

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:53 am

(OOC: Good question this is what I make it..
Kalist, Galantine, Hope
Qualye, Aquilla, Danahil
Ruilsara, Fionan, Celestial Dragon
Kel, Yashmanar
Leonard, Mektar
Dorellan, Firin
Monkey
)
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:09 pm

(OOC: OK thanks)

A few minutes later the Monkey returns, holding out the palm of his left hand

Monkay ready to go to Fikiawe. Monkay fink if all ready they should touch Monkay and Monkay will take us there

The Monkey stands, waiting.

What does the Monkey have up his sleeve?

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Having spent the discussion taking notes, Kel puts her diary away and looks enquiringly at her god, who nods. Both of them put their hands on Monkey's.
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Ruilsara's head is spinning; not certain what to make of the people here, (was she truly in the same room as Kalist? THE Kalist???), awed to be in the presence of several gods - fallen or not - she is most puzzled by the monkey. It insulted the gods, denied their power, yet all around, even the gods themselves, were acting as if that was of no account. About to fly to the defence of her Lord, she has held back her words as plans were made. At the mention of Silver she visibly flinched, but bit her lip and said nothing, afraid her voice would betray her if she spoke. The monkey's apparent eagerness to aid gods he had clearly said he did not believe in was even odder, but to restore her Lord to power, she could bear with such dreadful behaviour - and whatever else they might yet face to restore the realm of faith as it seemed they must. She looked hesitantly across at the Celestial Dragon as the monkey held out his hand. "My-my Lord?"

*Ruilsara*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:01 pm

" This is probebly the best course, although I do not know this current generation of Sentinals, I have known their order to be honorable and willing to make great sacrifices if needed in the cause of Good and Right. I will be safe with them and we will be able to plan what our next action should be. "

He rests his hand on the shoulder of the Monkey, and waits as Fionan also approaches and holds on.

<The Celestial Dragon>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 pm

The swordsman shakes his head a little, partly amused, partly ashamed of the Monkey, but smiling slightly finally. He looks at rhe other gathering round the Monkey but does not move until his allies decide to make a move.

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:34 am

Ruilsara nods, "Yes My Lord" and follows her deity's lead, tentatively resting her hand on the monkey's shoulder

*Ruilsara*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Dark Flight

Postby Dark Flight » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 pm

~~Three dark figures step from a shadow. All faces are covered and one in particular is definitely carrying the blades of Dakron~~

"So... This is where we gather? How pleasant... Any plans yet?"
Those who see my face, seldom live to remember

Return to “Pathway”