The Never Holt

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

spsblue

Re: The Never Holt

Postby spsblue » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:46 pm

The Celestial Dragon suddenly looks up and towards Sinya Palurin.

" Gods, Ladies and Gentlebeings and not so Gentlebeings. I believe what I have just sensed may have a bearing on our situation. Rilla, Fionan - you should go to Sinya Palurin, in a glade a few miles beyond the first valley something linked to the realm of faith has fallen. "

" Go, now. I trust the Sentinals will handle our relocation before the mist swamps this Central Fort and you Rilla will remain aware of my location. "

<The Celestial Dragon>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Fionan leaves.

<Fionan>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Rilla jumps slightly as the Celestial Dragon suddenly speaks up, but her eyes light up as he speaks of the possibility that something that may help him is within reach. "Y-yes My Lord!" After hastily curtseying to him, she grabs hold of her pack and makes towards the door. Upon approaching the scene near the doorway however, she suddenly stops. "My Lord, what about?... " and she tilts her head slightly in the direction of Dakron, fearing to draw his attention

*Rilla*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:24 pm

**Velnashar glares at Dakron**

"Word of warning all... it appears we still have a walking God amongst us..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm

The Celestial Dragon waves Rilla on, aware that he is under Dakron's gaze and unwilling to reply.

<The Celestial Dragon>

Fionan follows Rilla out, having waited with her when she paused.

<Fionan>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Rilla hastily scoots out of the Never Holt and heads towards Sinya Palurin with Fionan, hoping that her god will be safe while she is away.

*Rilla*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 am

Seeing Rilla and Fionan leave without coming to harm, Kel, who had been attempting to be as inconspicuous as possible, turns to her god, bowing her head respectfully. My lord, perhaps I could be of use to the life elves - after all, a situation of this kind calls for extensive research... eyes turned to the floor, still afraid of attracting attention, she excuses herself and leaves.

Although the guilt at leaving her god in such a perilous situation, and anxiety as to what might happen in her absence weighs heavily upon her, it is leavened somewhat by the fact that Kel has a realistic view of her usefulness in a divine showdown; she might be of more help, and able to gather more information, if she left the now-violated sanctuary.

*Kel*

Yashmanar nods, and gestures the way to the exit. Go well, you will know of any major developments.

*Yashmanar*
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 am

After hunting around for awhile a well dressed High Elf enters the room and with a cursory glance smirks at the tension. Undoubtedly looking to turn this to his favour.

With a shield firmly attached to one arm and the other holding a bottle he speaks and passes the bottle to Velnashar.

I was expecting half of Pathway to be a smoldering ruin by now... This is for you, as promised.

Now, Fiona mentioned that you were all gathered around here. We have found a way to restore you all to power. The Great Drunk has already returned home along with a compatriot of mine whom has stepped in to fill Eremethal's place.

Noting the look of surprise on some faces the snarky elf quickly fills everyone in...

Perhaps I should start from the begining... The Angels of Faith have decended upon Velmaneth and have been trying to recover their shards of power to keep the Faith safe and enable the realm to be restored.

A cult of Faithless have emerged and it seems that there are many faithful who are foolish and do not believe in power. You are all here to regain your power after all... One would imagine that his God also wishes to regain power.
As I understand it 'power' is possessed by the Gods and the Faithful, however once the Realm was destroyed the balance shifted and the Faithless now have 'power'. It does seem that they have it considering they cannot be touched by magic.

Anyway, the Angels, some have been corrupted by the Faithless, so we have Faithless Angels who probably have the same resilience when it comes to magic and essence as the mortal cultists. Others were driven mad and had to be euthanized.

Now, the Cult have killed Eremethal, Lemra has stepped in to the Realm of Faith and taken his position, if that becomes permanent or temporary I believe is up to you all. He will not abuse the power as he follows the teachings of Lord Onlurin and despises those who misuse it.

The shard to return you to the Realm is being held by a Serkanian, I would imagine that he will be coming here after navigating the directions given. I will remain here to answer any queries, once the Shard is here I will return to Onlurin's side and bring him here... at the moment it is safer for him to be... elsewhere...

Once the elf finishes speaking he pours himself a drink and raises it toward the Lord of Destruction before taking a seat.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:59 am

A Serkanian enters the Never Holt a few minutes after Weyoun gives his speech.

Well this is quite an assembly isn't it.

He looks around at the group. Noting those he has seen before

I see you got your drink Velnashar. Did you find and kill that Dakron person, like you claimed you would?

Meanwhile, the Monkey (Andy having reread the post and seeing he had his arm cut off) cries out in pain and muddles over to Kalist

Monkay arm gone. Mean man cut Monkays arm off. Kalist fix Monkays arm?
............................................................................Image

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 am

Watching everything take place the Angel of Hope's eyes widen as he watches the graceful arc which the arm takes, no sooner does it land than the Monkey's wailing peices the ears of all within the room.

Don't antagonise the Walking God of Deception and Murder... pick your arm up and lets put it back on...

It seems as we now have information and a way forward we can all come to peaceful agreement that all of the Deities work together to take their rightful places back.

Knowing that Aquilla will be keeping an eye on Dakron, Kalist turns his attention to The Seeker and as the monkey brings his arm over the ministrations from the Hopebringer take very little time, with an instruction to hold his arm in place until the flesh reknits his attention returns once more to the room.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Chee

Postby Chee » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Dreth’Kar enters the Never holt. His eyes show some concern but lighen up a little when he see’s Kalist and Aquila. Moving in he finds himself a seat.

Greetings Deities of Velmaneth, I am Dreth’Kar. I would be grateful if any of you would be able to tell me of the condition of my goddess Eremine. I do not believe she has manifested yet and I was wondering if any of you could provide insight into what has befallen her?

**Dreth’Kar**

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:07 am

**Dorellan whispers something in Firin's ear. She nods**

"Soooooooo, Fikiawe yes? Splendid idea... My Lady, if you would"

**Firin smiles and begins casting**

"See you there!"

**He looks nervously at Dakron as the pair vanish**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Chee

Postby Chee » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 pm

One or two of the gods seem to look a little uneasy at Kars questions a a few beckon him over to quietly reply in his ear. Kars face turns from his usual mild neutral demeanor to a far more serious expresion.

I see...

Very well. It is obvious that we can not remain here now the mists have progressed enough to envelop the fort and prevent normal travel to this location. I will cast a spell to teleport all those present to Fikiawe if they wish. If you do not wish to travel with us, just mentally resist the magic and you will not be affected.

Kar holds forth his totem and begins a long chant summoning forth the power into his staff. After a long incantation the power of the totem floods the room, and all present feel the spell speed there consciousness towards the mountain of Fikiawe.

<Meta Totem Mass: Mass Teleport. All in 40Ft (i.e. all in the room) (only if your willing. If you dont want to go you remain on this thread. Otherwise everyone moves to : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3678 >

**Dreth'Kar**

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:11 pm

**In the general toil of preparation and occupation by the massively overstretched High Elf forces, Feerian appears inside the Never Holt. Strolling casually outside he whispers a few words of power and the sign shatters, it's pieces falling to the ground. Mending them such that the sign is whole again, he steps back inside the fairly run down building.

Sighing as the memories inside his mind remind him of what this place was supposed to represent, he begins once more to cast the teleportation spell.**

Return to “Pathway”