The Never Holt

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: The Never Holt

Postby Will » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:39 pm

**Dorellan follows**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Monkay follows the two, bimbling along without a care in the world behind the serious looking figure of the High Priest
............................................................................Image

Luke

Postby Luke » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:46 pm

A short while after the others had left; another figure approaches the Never Holt. The Earth Elf advanced towards the house with an unusually big smile on his face; it was good to feel the ground beneath his feet again. No more unpredictable swaying or the churning of water, just solid, reliable earth.

He assumed this was the house he had heard about though had to take it on faith; the sign made next to no sense to him. Walking right up to the door he knocked loudly three times before planting his feet in the doorway awaiting a reply.

He guessed it might take a while… so released his feet from the ground and sat down next to the door. It wasn’t long before the Elf had found a few stones littered around, drew out a symbol in the dust on the ground, and placed a small stone at what he considered the important positions, before allowing sleep to take him off to a place void of sea’s and oceans.

*Warryn*
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:05 am

Kestrel is looking around Pathway for Galantine and the others when he comes round the corner and sees the Never Holt. Upon Reading the sign,

"We are the Sentinels of the Cosmic Path
Too long have we kept our actions and motives from the outside world.
We have sworn our lives and our destinies to this world, we serve it and all those who live in it.
We welcome you into our house"

Kestrel becomes excited, his religious thirst for knowledge rising, and knocks on the door, perhaps the sentinels will be able to tell him what has happened to the others. Perhaps they would also let him record some of their history for the library. He would be interested in hearing more about this Aquilla - if they don't find it too painful to talk about.

<Kestrel>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:13 am

When no one turns up after five minutes or so , he returns to the inn.

<Kestrel>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Luke

Postby Luke » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Left outside the Never Holt, right on the doorstep was a collection of round stones. They were arranged into a circle, with 8 points sticking from it. in the centre stone a large, though crude, ''W'' was carved into it.

Warryn hoped they would understand...
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:39 pm

**Dorellan enters, leading his mortal Goddess. Quietly and respectfully he seats her down.**

"My Lady, here I shall protect you, and hope that others are drawn here, so that we can figure out exactly what to do..."

Firin nods, and sits herself wearily in a chair.

"They will find their way here... this is where the path leads..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Unsure as to the welcome which would become them the door to The Never Holt opens and three figures slip in; a silvery creature dressed in blues and whites enters the space for the Sent, a seemingly ageless woman, both are followed in by a young armed boy.

The plan was to seek the remaining Sentinels and find what had happened... if they weren't here they would come... and Aquilla would come here with Danahil before they moved on to find the others if they found nothing here.

Upon thier entry Hope's High Priest halts seeing another mortal Goddess and Her High Priest. Briefly he looks towards the strange dwarf and nods a greeting.

Lady, Dorellan.

Are we welcome here? This is one of the few places which I know a group of High Priests are part of and would seek to gather their own in defence... I may no longer be one of the Sentinels, however our strength will add to the protection of our patrons... if you will have us.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Upon entry, the young human boy bows deeply to the two others within the room. It never hurt to show respect to people, and especially the Gods. Besides, it could hurt a lot not to show some respect...

He then, un-used to these situations of particular formality, nervously takes a place in the room where he would not get in the way of the High Priests, Sentinels and of course, the Gods.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:36 am

*A messenger arrives, handing over a written letter to whoever accepts it. The letter reads as follows.*

To the Sentinels of of Velmaneth.

Greetings to you in these troubled times. I am sure you are aware of a recent turmoil in the heavens, and are working to remedy it. While I am being kept busy in my own duties at the moment, I am happy to offer you both funding and any other support within my ability to give. Should you require anything of me, this messenger will be staying there for a few days, before returning to me. Please do not hesitate to call on me if I can help in any way.

Nathaniel.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:35 pm

As the people gathered discussed things, the swordsman descided to make himself of use in some small way and quietly excused himself to take a look around. Upstairs in the storage, he found some food and drink, so busied himself getting refreshments for everyone, including the now mortal Gods. He approached everyone with some caution and timid nature, but remained fairly quiet otherwise, avoiding getting in the way and mostly blending in with the scenery.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 pm

<<Sorry for late reply, you know what I'm like>>

**Firin steps forward, as Dorellan steps aside**

"Our path should be more than clear, we need to restore the realm of Faith to it's full power. And to start that, we must ensure that more Gods are brought to this place, such that our collective knowledge may pool and offer an opportunity for us to put our first steps in the right direction"

**As she says this, Leonard enters with Mektar. Lady Mektar speaks**

"I quite agree. This seems as good a location as any. Let us defend here."

Edd

Postby Edd » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 pm

**After a few minutes, Aquilla enters, with Danahil and his High Priest following. The storm elf spirit bows to the gods in the room before moving over to Kalist and Galatine.**

"What happens now?"
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:20 pm

There is a polite knock on the door of the Holt

*Ruilsara*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:34 pm

The swordsman gets out of the way as the Gods and their followers appear. Addressing the storm lord, he simply mumbles: Im no good at these things... then takes a moment to consider what they have.

Quietly, he says to Aquilla:
From where I stand, all I can guess is that with our Lady, Lady Firin, Lord Danahil and...whoever it is in the armour there, we have a decent defensive point from any attackers...especially those of the followers of the darker Gods. We need'nt worry about any sudden attacks unless Dakron turns up, but by then it would be too late anyway so worrying about that would be pointless. Now I think its a good idea to see if any other Gods and their faithful will turn up and think up a way to sort this mess out...maybe a ritual invoking the God's former glory? I dont know, Im not good at these things...And now Im rambling...I'll just go over there...

He adds the last part and moves over to the side of the door and leans against the wall. As the door knocks he cautiously opens it and see's the life elf standing there and bows.

Return to “Pathway”