Entering Pathway

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby lews wright » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 am

*Inglebert stands still as the figure moves away. he puts his hands out and takes 1 step forward, whilst in a very carm and friendly voice*

Im not going to hurt you. your safe here. I only wish to help. My name is Captain Inglebert and you are?

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 am

The figure stops realizing that he only wants to help, she throws herself into his arms in relief hugging him tightly before releasing him and speaking quickly

Undead have been attacking, a whole village of people, trapped in a cave. They killed one already there gonna kill them all... you have to help them, please you must hurry.

She pulls away trying to lead him out of Pathway.

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby lews wright » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:58 am

*Inglebert Instantly tenses*

How far away is this? how many undead?

**Captain Inglebert**

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 am


Not far, There is 3... 3 undead in the cave, but i think there is more, I heard that Samuel controls many undead..


Her voice trails off as she realizes he isn't moving, she takes his arm and urges his on,

Please... You have to help... you have to save them.

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby lews wright » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:16 am

SAMUEL.....

*Ingleberts face looks worried then a smile comes to his face. he turns to one his men.*

Private go tell my men to come meet me at once then go tell the general whats happening.

*the private salutes and runs off. Inglebert turns back to the figure.*

dont worry we'll safe them. do you know why samuels there?........... what was your name again?

**Captain Inglebert**

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:24 am

I Dont know..

She shakes her head pushing back tears.

M..my name is Lyra.. please we have to help them.

She turns and begins running out of Pathway.

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby lews wright » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:38 am

*Ingleberts men come rushing up to him the 10 he arrived with plus 10 more form fort drake.*

Men follow me. we'r hunting Samuel.

*with that they follows lyra out of pathway*

**Captain Inglebert**

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 am

The figure doesn't wait for Inglebert and his men to catch up, she runs as fast as she can out of Pathway, every now and again she stop to make sure they are still following before speeding off out of sight again weaving in and out of trees, racing towards the cave.

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 am

When Inglebert and his men arrive at the cave the figure is outside rocking back and forth, holding her head in her hands. Hearing them approach she points to the entrance without looking up.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3461#p50764

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby Blue mage » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Some time later, a rather odd looking young-ish looking man sprints through the entrance of Pathway. He has a strange, pale colour to his skin, but not in the dead sort of way. At his belt is a cross-bow and several bolts, and a short sword and dagger.

He breaks his run in a crowd and melts into the people, pulling up a hood and adopting a new way of walking, and an almost completely new personality. Some people discern this, but see it as nothing more than something a few Hopestarved have done in the past...
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 am

A tall figure wearing layer upon layer of metal armour is seen walking aimlessly around Pathway for a long period of time.

The figure, carrying a large shield and a sheathed sword, seems to be made up solely of bones.

After a while of no one talking to him he walks in the direction of Fort Drake
............................................................................Image

Breccan
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: Isca Dumnoniorum
Contact:

Re: Entering Pathway

Postby Breccan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 am

Inside Pathway's gates two humans clad in furs and leather armour walk in. Their boots are muddy, and clothing ragged as if they have been travelling off the beaten track.

"Thank you, Zanna. I'd best do the next bit alone. I'll see you here in the morning?"

*they nod to eachother and go their separate ways. Teyaspa walks up to a guard*

"Good morning to you, I'm looking for Haran Uhtred, where might I find him?"
Teyaspa, a wild Everni hunter.


Return to “Pathway”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest