The Shrine of Gerethanax

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Edd

Re: The Shrine of Gerethanax

Postby Edd » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:17 am

From the north, out of the treeline, a figure appears. No one would have known he was watching the shrine for the past few hours, but he eventually chose to reveal himself. Kylar heads over to the blood elf. It is clear she has some time to react, as he is clearly viable about 30 meters before he reaches her. He does not approach in a threatening manner, his swords clearly in his back scabbard, and hands in his tabards for warmth.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Chee

Postby Chee » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:36 am

Sundairs arrives in his usual unsubtle clanking of armour preceding him. He appears cleaned up and fresh with only a little dirt on his boots from walking. He approaches the shrine and addresses the Lost souls there.

Greetings again. I hear there has been some excitement while I’ve been gone. Also, do we have a destination in mind for the new location or is that still to be discussed.

**Sundairs**

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:16 am

The blood elf stands, smiling as the lost souls approach showing no signs of concern.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Shortly after Sundaris' arrival, a hooded Shirakan wonders in and quickly looks around.

'Alo.

He notices the blood elf

Ohhhh what do we have 'ere. EEEEE!!!!!
............................................................................Image

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Butch, Ive been waiting for you.

She looks thoughtfully at Butches expression and not quite liking his tone of voice, but still she continues to smile.

Your mad at me aren't you?

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 pm

The Shirakan looks confused

And you are?
............................................................................Image

Luke

Postby Luke » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:31 pm

A deep authoritive tone is heard, husky. As if just from hearing it you could tell the person had a beard.

You have been a very bad girl Narcissa. Go straight to the masters office and tell him what you did! If you can't play with the other children we will have to seperate you. Also. I'M NOT INVITING YOU TO MY CREATIONDAY CELEBRATION!

Kid laughs loudly, as his voice turns childish. He dances on the spot, hopping from foot to foot.

*Kid*

(OOC: out of everyone who can turn into a blood elf I know of 2... the other is here... I don't think it's too big a jump to know it's Narcissa given that this is our meeting point and you are the only female in the Guild. But please tell me if I am making too many assumptions and I will edit accordingly)
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Her smile grows her tone almost mocking

What don't you recognize me?

She grins at the kid as he speaks,

Look... Even the kid remembers me, isnt that sweet.

(OOC: Nope perfectly fine assumptions... that and you also saw her as a blood elf just after Butch had left the cave)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Well lets not hang around here to long. Sundaris has a house, lets go there and set up base until we can find something more "appropriate"

With that the Shirakan sets off North East

Luke

Postby Luke » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Kid grins a big grin looking happy with himself. Running round in a circle chasing a pretend tail.

Yay I got it right!! Do I get a treat? WOOF WOOF. I LOVE dogs, they always do what they are told... and then every now and again they maul there owners in bloody rampage... they are PERFECT.

He stops dead bolt upright

BUTCH! Can the Lost Souls have a pet dog?? WE CAN CALL IT VICE

His mouth opens and he grins with delight.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:45 pm

The Shirakan turns and glares at Kid for a moment before smiling

Don't worry kid, once we find that traitor he will be your "pet" forever...

He throws an object to Kid

Oh I belief I said I would give this to you

Edd

Postby Edd » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Kylar grins and follows his guild.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 pm

(OOC: unless anyone has an objection, i'm moving onto viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3466)

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 pm

I dont think Vice will make a very good pet....

Her voice trails off and she gets up quickly ready to go.

Shall we go then?

Luke

Postby Luke » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Yay my treat!! Oh shiny.

He puts the pendant around his neck. Checking it out for size then walking after Butch with one arm held out forwards.

The Lords and Ladies of Pathway will be all the murmur when they see me now! Maybe they will give me office!!

He runs after Butch and the rest of the Souls laughing. Then suddenly changes. He slouches his shoulders back. Adopts as enigmatic a voice as possible, showing off the pendant. He draws his knife.

You know, you lot will never kill me. Eventually this pendant will bring me back... until then I guess I'll just have to think about all the immense pain i am constantly in. OW. I just got a wave of emotion. It was anger and hate. Like the drip drop of blood from my knives. Which incidentally I have infinite of. Seriously check my socks... there will be knives there. I keep several in my eyebrows. Along with my memories. My sad and dark memories. Covered in blood. But nevermind about that. Oh and Kylar? Did you know that one time, I dreamed, dark dreams of death and blood, that I could kill you with a single bolt. Before you could even blink. Infact before you blinked. Kylar. One time I could have killed you before you even thought about blinking. I decided not to, because my dream was interrupted by darkness. And pain.

Kid explodes with laughter, his mocking sarcastic voice dropping.

*Kid*
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Return to “Pathway”