An Announcement

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Deaths Maiden
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 pm

An Announcement

Postby Deaths Maiden » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:32 pm

A hooded figure enters Pathway, the only visible skin is pale white hands. The figure stands in the shadow of a nearby wall.

Ve vill no long stand by and vatch as you persecute us. Ve have rights to and ve are people of zis world.

Any further attacks on our kind shall be met vith force. Hunt us at you peril for ze hunted shall soon become the hunters. Zis could have been avoided but now you shall suffer.

You have been varned. Leave us to live


With that the figure vanishes

User avatar
Chee
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: An Announcement

Postby Chee » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:26 pm

*A grey shirikan walking through pathway on his way to the Magistrates Office sees the hooded figures short announcement to the general crowds before vanishing and raises a scaly eyebrow in puzzlement at the odd message.
He turns to one of the other bystanders*


'How strange... I wonder who they where refering to. The Wearwolfs? There were alot of them recentally killed.. Or perhaps them where refering to the unliving. Although there has always been great strife between the living and the unliving. They try and kill the living all the time and the living return the favour... seems a bit foolish to warn people not to fight creatures that 'the living' in general have been at war with since memory began.'

*The Shirikan pauses as he thinks for a moment and recalls the white hands of the speaker...*

Hum... A light elf perhaps... no. That cant be right. Although I know there has been some anti elf sentiment since pathway was taken from the elven forces here. Maybe they where talking about the possessed beings of this land. There has been much happening since the new outlawing of those who have been afflicted as such. And if i recall, pathway has been quite active with those who have been proccessed for such an 'offence'.

Maybe it would be better to ask than to speculate. After all, a misscomunication on such an important matter could have a tragic outcome for all those involved.


*The Shirikan Looks around for a minute seeing if he can spot the speaker anywhere.*

**Dr'eth Kar'**

User avatar
Chee
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: An Announcement

Postby Chee » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:24 am

*After a short search the shirikan shrugs to himself and goes to carry on through pathway. Those near by can hear him muttering a spell to himself as he makes to leave..*

**Dr'eth Kar**

User avatar
Chaos_dwarf
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:24 am

Re: An Announcement

Postby Chaos_dwarf » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:03 pm

However, just before Kar leaves he notices a figure bearing a large two-handed hammer striding toward him purposefully.

"Kar! My friend! Wait!" Marcus calls out.

**Marcus**
Skarsnik - Undead Goblin Scout - In the Deep
Twenty Anvils - Lotus Clan Artificer - Alive?!

User avatar
Chee
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: An Announcement

Postby Chee » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:32 am

The ground shakes and there is a lot of crashing noises coming for further in town.
Marcus' head snaps round from shouting at Kar, feeling the tremors even from the edges of Pathway. Shock flashes across his face, quickly being replaced by worry.

"Kar! You coming?"

Without waiting for an answer, Marcus sprints as fast as his legs and his armour will allow in the direction of the epicentre.

Kar looks slightly perplexed and then glances in the direct of the noises. He notes that despite Marcus heavy armour, he is very fast on his feet when he needs to be. Kar begins walking to the place of the disturbance, not accustomed to running if he didn’t have to. Only fools rush in and so he made his way forward in the trail of Marcus's rapidly disappearing form.

**Dr'eth Kar**


Return to “Pathway”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest