The Cliffs around Pathway

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Luke

The Cliffs around Pathway

Postby Luke » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:24 pm

(couldn't find a thread for this, so made one)

Warryn wandered out of Pathway, he hadn't slept in 3 days and he had been smashed by magic over and over again. He passed his shrine, looking out for the man, but he was pretty sure he wouldn't be there. He kept walking north, sleeping rough and marching along the road. Finding a little food on the way, a few berries, they looked in season...

(OOC: whatever penalties apply to this I'll take them)

Eventually he reached the Cliffs surrounding Pathway. He had always liked them, looming over the city, keeping watch. He sheathed his sword, and slung his shield over his back. Then he stared, looking for answers. After about ten minutes he stood up, walked to the base of the cliff and reaching up grabbed the rocks. His other arm followed and he pulled himself up, finding footing. Warryn climbed, not sure what he was doing or where he was going. careful to not go too high. He asked travellers to throw rocks at him, practicing blocking them with his shield, or his body. He prayed to his god, his real god. All the while he talked to Shogo, laughing at bad jokes and singing dull songs.

People were confusing... Rocks were simple, they never lied, they never left and they never died.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Chee

Re: The Cliffs around Pathway

Postby Chee » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:49 am

Warryn is half way up a cliff side when he hears someone far bellow. Before he has time to look there is a faint popping sound and Dr'eth Kar appears next to him perched on the edge of a small ledge up the side of the cliff.

Warryn. Thank the gods your still alive. I had feared you would have been ambushed as soon as you left a populated location. I fear that the paladin you spoke of earlier has more reason to wish your destruction than you know. It is important that you do not leave yourself open to his attacks like this.

Kar nervously looks down the long drop that opens up bellow the pair hanging high above the precarious cliff side. He looks at the tired and staved figure that warryn had become. His haggard face sporting tired eyes and a paling of his usually dark skin.

I believe you are in need of some rest, then I think we need to talk about what can be done about the coming situation.

Carefully reaching over not to imbalance himself and fall, Kar invokes a long spell. The magic builds up a haze of magic around the pair clinging to the side of the cliff before they both disappear from sight
*Mass Teleport*

Dr'eth Kar

Return to “Pathway”