A cave North of Pathway.

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:22 am

The cave is dark and damp and wreaks of blood. A table stands in the center of the room covered in the scratches of a blade, blood covers the table and is splattered all over the surrounding floor. Slumped in the corner is what looks like the remains of a body horrible mutilated by a blade. At the far end of the cave there are 31 more bodies, smoldering as though they have recently been electrocuted, and what looks like the remains of a cage that has been ripped apart.

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 pm

*Inglebert and his men look horrified at the sight in the cave. Inglebert walks towards the bodies then turns to his men.*

You 3 scout the area outside the cave i want to know where these abominations went. the rest of you stand guard outside they may still be close.

*he then turns back to the bodies and kneels down next to 1 shaking his head.*

What the hell happened here......... Lyra did you over hear anything when samuel was here? do you have any idea what this is about?

**Captain Inglebert**

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm

The figure stands there shaking and doesn't appear to hear Inglebert's words, her face is still covered but she sounds like she is crying.

Too late... Dead... There all dead.

She turns and runs.

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:11 pm

*Inglebert runs after her and grabs hold of her. he buts his arms round her.*

Im sorry this happened we should have got here sooner.

*he holds her tight*

Please tell me everything you know. your safe now i wont let anything happen to you.

**Captain Inglebert**

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:03 pm

The girl is shaking violently and struggling to get free of Inglebert's grip.

I don't know.. I don't know what happened.. But there dead.. all dead. Please.. i cant stay here.. what if they come back?

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:05 pm

*Inglebert releases his hold on her.*

you have nothing to fear now. once my men have finished scouting i'll get them to take you to pathway and get you a room at a inn.

*after a couple minutes the scouts return*

Did you find anything?

**captain Inglebert**

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:36 pm

She backs off shaking her head as soon as Inglebert releases her,

I..im sorry.. I cant stay

She turns and runs as fast as she can away from the cave.

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Wait dont run off.

*as Inglebert is about to go after the girl 1 of his men grabs him and wispers something in is his ear. he looks back to the girl but does not chase. he walks back to the entrance of the cave.*

Right men i want these people to be buried see if you can find some spades. and dont forget to chop them up dont want them coming back as undead.......oooo say a few words for them aswell.

*with tha his men search the area for digging equipment and get to work. Inglebert then looks back trying to see the Lyra*

**Captain Inglebert**

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:06 pm

*inglebert loses sight of lyra. he looks to 1 of his scouts.*

Private go and see what why the girl went. follow her for as long as you can then report back,

*the scout salutes. then runs off if in direction of lyra*

**Captain Inglebert**

Luke
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Luke » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:33 pm

After an hour or two a large Elf arrives, his skin shining like diamonds. A large shield on his arm and sword of stone shealthed in his belt. He wears chainmail armour, also shining and a white tabard. His face is angular, his cheekbones seemingly coming to a point.

Hello. My name is Warryn, a woman told me this place was under attack from undead so I thought I would take a look. I can't have caves being attacked, they must be protected.

Warryn waits, not wanting to upset the guards by stomping on in.

Do you need help? You arn't undead are you?

*Warryn*
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Blue mage » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 pm

A human in Serkanian clothes, with long blonde hair tied back and, most notably, a cross shaped scar on the left cheek, walks at an equal pace beside the elf.

He wears no armour, and his only weapon appears to be a katana, made out of rock, through his belt. He stares into the murky darkness of the cave, then to each of the people gathered there.

The way he acts seems rather shy, but the stance he takes and the position of his feet suggest that the sword he carries is not decorative...

He bows politely before speaking in a slightly quiet voice:
Sorry to bother you, but it is as my friend says. We were warned of some threat in this area and came to take a look for ourselves...
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:17 pm

*one of the guards steps forward*

Everything is being taken care of. Captain Inglebert is seeing to it.

*from behind the guards Inglebert appears with a spade in his hand and bare chested. hes covered in dirt and looks very irritable.*

Your assistance aint needed......... tho nice of you to offer. private give me some water.

**Captain Inglebert**

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Blue mage » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:41 pm

The swordsman looks at Ingleburt, curiously, as though he remembers him from somewhere. Seeming to not recall if he is correct, he ushes the thought aside.

Well...from one person to another, would you please tell us what exactly has gone on...beside the obvious? the swordsman cocks his head to one side, curiously.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Luke
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Luke » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Warryn shows a look of shock and awe at the man covered in dirt, immediately taking a few steps forward.

You can't treat the Earth like that!! You must show it respect! As a devout follow of Gerethanax I must insist that you at least allow me to help you in digging, if only to show the proper respect the Earth deserves.

He doesn't wait for a reply before shouting very loudly

LOOORRRRRD GERETHANAX! GOD OF THE EARTH, IT'S ME, WARRYN AGAIN. I ask you to forgive these good soldiers and men and women of worth for their disgraceful treatment of your beloved Earth. Do not smite them down with Earthen glory, launching giant stones towards them and destroying them completely. Do not cause a fissure to erupt engulfing them in rocky vengeance. Allow this prayer, a thankyou for your almighty-ness to appease you oh great Lord. Allow this prayer to be sufficient to calm the Earth in the name of these ungrateful and naive soldiers. Thankyou.

Warryn moves around as he does this, stomping the Earth at various times.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Blue mage » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 pm

The elf's friend cringes as his friend starts preaching and in the usual quiet voice he used when praying (with a touch of embarresment) added:

Lady Hope, please guide those who died here to a place of rest and safety. Also please watch over these men who are working here...even if they are making my friend upset for their lack of respect to the earth...
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"


Return to “Pathway”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest