A cave North of Pathway.

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:20 pm

*Inglebert drinks the water his private gave him then glares at the 2 men. he is clearley becoming very irritated at the presence.*

You have no buisness here. the authorites are dealing with it. now if you would like to move along it would be much appreciated.

**Captain Inglebert**

Luke
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Luke » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Warryn stamps his feet in the ground the earth responding. Holding his feet in place.

I've been reasonable, I just want you to respect the Earth, all those peasants who got struck by Earth a few months back? That was because people didn't respect the Earth

It is clear Warryn will not move.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Blue mage » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 pm

The swordsman looks one way, then the other and lets out a sigh. He reaches behind his head and rubs his neck, narrowing his eyes.
Ah, sorry...but if my friend here wont leave, then Im staying too. I dont want any fighting to break out, but I think it really is in the best interests to let him take a look inside...

He sounds sincere, if a little cautious. His left hand is relaxed beside his body, and his sword hand is currently occupied.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm

*Ingleberts temper begins to rise.*

I am Captain Inglebert of the free peoples millita i answer only to Genral Uthred leader of the council. you men have 2 choices either leave or i will have my men arrest you for obstructing an Investigation.

*He turns away and grabs a cloth of 1 of the guards to wipe his face. after doing so turns back.*

now turn around and bugger off.

**Captain Inglebert**

Luke
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Luke » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:01 pm

I will not be spoken to like a child. I am the Paladin of Gerethanax, I have been requested to help here and you are showing no respect for the Earth. This investigation is taking place in a Cave, well within the domain of my Lord. You could not move me if you tried so you have 2 choices. You may allow me to aid in digging what you are digging, to praise the Earth and ensure that my Lord is appeased. Or, you can attempt to move me, which will indeed hinder your investigation. Because you wont be able to. So. You can waste time on me, or let me help.

Warryn seems serious, angry at the way he was being treated.

As for being arrested, I don't follow your General, I am not one of your people. I have been asked to come here and I am here.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:13 pm

MEN TO ME AT ONCE.

*a total of 20 men come running to Ingleberts call. still without a sword sheild and armour Inglebert clasps hold of the spade. They form two lines either side of warryn and his friend with Inglebert still stood in front of warryn.*

I will have to ask you to place down your weapon.

**Captain Inglebert

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Blue mage » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 pm

The swordsman looks at his elven friend and smiles a little, heartened. He then stares at Ingleburt and the men that have just surrounded them. His eyes change colour slightly as he narrows them into a non-threatening, but convicted stare.

I wouldnt do this if I were you. The Paladin of Gerethenax has saved many lives in the last few days alone, many of which would be the lives of the men gathered here. All he wishes is to do what he can, as you do. All I wish is to help my friend do as he must.

His hand drops from his head to his sides.
Now...please...I really, REALLY, dont think you want to do this.

As he finishes his words, the men around the swordsman are hit by what seems to be a fathom of pent up...emotion.
The feeling however, resembles that of unfathomable water being released over a waterfall, and everyone is buffeted by the energy, so much so, it seems to drown them. Then, as soon as it has come, it passes, and everyone is left wondering where it came from.

A hint comes from a slight glow surrounding the swordsman. His eyes, by this time, have gone into a light shade of yellow.

This isnt a threat, its a plea...
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Luke
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Luke » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Wait, you want me to put my sheathed weapon down? I wouldn't need it to beat you. I have done nothing wrong, I am not impeding on any investigation. If you try and arrest me it will end up with you looking like a fool. I've come here to offer assistance and you are throwing your weight around. My lord DEMANDS the correct thing is done. Have respect for me, and I will have respect for you.

He remains calm. Certain he is in the right.

My friend here is a master with the sword, and very loyal. One of the few people I would call a true force for good in this world. You do not frighten us with your numbers. You are acting outside of the law. We havn't asked you for anything other than that we have been asked to do. We have not threatened you.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Blue mage » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 pm

The swordsman, when adressed by Warryn, bows politely and deeply to Ingleburt. His face is blank, and his eyes calm. He has not reached for his sword yet, despite being named a master of the sword. He felt somehow reassured however, being called loyal, and a "true force of good". Inwardly, he smiled to himself, genuinly touched by his friend's words, even if in the awkward situation.

Sir, my friend is correct. I am fairly certain that the law does not allow men to bully others. Indeed, I was lead to belive that the law enforcers were there to protect the people. If so, then please cool your anger and have your men stand down. I do not think it untrue when my friend named me a sword master...hence, Id rather stay my blade. Please sir, do not act in anger.

The swordsman speaks in a clam voice, trying to reach his words to the captain. He makes no indication that he wishes to draw his blade, taking a purely normal, un-threatening stance.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:18 am

*Inglebert seems to be unresponsive to what is being said. He putshis hand into his pouch snd pulls out a small bottle and begins to drink. after doing so his temper carms. he looks at the 2 men.*

you are not permitted to enter.

*with that he moves back into the cave leaving his men sorrounding them. He gathers his things then calls to one of his men.*

Search this place once more we waisted enough time.

*the guard searches the cave from top to bottom with Inglebert. his anger has clearly subsided.*

**Captain Inglebert**

Luke
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Luke » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:32 am

Warryn waits in the centre, still surrounded by men. Glad the mans anger has subsided and that a solution to the problem would be done soon. He seems calm, not really understanding the danger he is in.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

lews wright
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby lews wright » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:23 pm

*after searching the cave Inglebert comes back to his men*

You 2 take that table and burn it no1 needs to see it and you 5 gather the remains of that cage and take it to the barracks dont let anybody near it.

*with that his men disperce and get on with their jobs. the remaining men form a line in front of the cave entrance still not allowing any1 past. after a few minutes the table has turned to ashes and the men are ready to leave. Inglebert looks at warryn and his friend now back in full armour with shield and sword.*

I want 5 of you to stand guard until dark. if anyone appears i want to now about it.......... and if these 2 have to go in let them but if they start chanted arrest them.

*with that Inglebert takes the rest of his men and head back to pathway*

**Captain Inglebert**

Luke
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Luke » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:29 pm

I intend to pray surely you can't arrest me for that? Still thankyou for letting us in, I appreciate it.

Warryn still stands waiting for Inglebert to go. He oddly respected the man, a stubborn warrior was something he could truly admire.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Blue mage
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Cheltenham

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Blue mage » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:43 pm

The swordsman smiles to the people present, cheerfully, glad that a compromise was found. He bows to the men as they leave, respectfully, face aimed at the ground.

He then looks for his friend to move, following him.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Luke
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: A cave North of Pathway.

Postby Luke » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Warryn noisily pulls his feet out of the ground. Then stomps over the guards nodding them goodwill as he passes. He seems less concerned with the cave and more the graves. Saying a short prayer to the God of Earth thanking him for protecting and holding the bodies. He then goes to examine the cave knocking on the walls and checking they were solid. Finding nothing out of the ordinary he stamps the ground checking it was solid.

He seems unconcerned with the blood or smell, fairly numb to it now. As he passes over the line where the impenetrable ward was he flinches but thinks nothing of it. Continuing out of the cave. He stops at one of the guards

Where did the undead go? Where is that woman who asked me to come here?

After he was fairly sure the guards did not know either of these answers he shrugs and stomps off towards his shrine. Waiting for his friend.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer


Return to “Pathway”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest