Somewhere way North of Pathway

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 pm

A Shirakan had been travelling for a while, walking in the direction his studies had revealed.

He came across a house that fitted what his was looking for

Hmmm maybe this is it. EEEEE!!!!!

He knocked loudly on the door

Sundaris?
............................................................................Image

User avatar
Chee
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Chee » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:31 pm

A blood elf opens the door, un-armoured and dressed in the white of the asternian casual wear. He looks at Butch and relaxes. There is the clunk of the sword he is holding behind the door being put down again.

Butch. Come in. How’s the Mad house going did you make any progress on the experiments?

**Sundairs**

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:47 pm

The Shirakan steps into the house with a grin on his face

Ahhh yes.....we had an issue. Errr Vice turned traitor, turned up with 3 very potent undead and I had to do some quick talking to get out of it. Was a bit touch and go for a while. Our brothers are meeting to find a new home. Would you join us?

The Shirakan patiently waits for his reply
............................................................................Image

User avatar
Chee
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Chee » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:34 am

Really? That all sounds a little farfetched. *Sundairs grins* But then you have proven to be somewhat of a magnet for 'interesting' people and events.

Sundairs closes the door and goes to sit down.

Well as you can see I already have a place to call home, but I'm sure I can lend my assistance in helping you find a new place of residence. Although I am no forest elf. Perhaps it is time to find a more civilised location. I can imagine that any experiments can be taken to a more secluded area but there may be advantages to a permanent, more comfortable location.

**Sundairs**

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:42 am

The Shirakan nods

Agreed. The souls dispersed when we left the caves and have agreed to meet at the Shrine of Gerethanax, near Pathway. Would you accompany me there?

He pauses

Oh and it appears Narcissa is working against us, so we may have to "deal" with her. EEEEE!!!!!
............................................................................Image

User avatar
Chee
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Chee » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 am

Working against us? Do you mean, working against you because you are doing something to disrespect our blood god or do you mean working against us to follow her own agenda and make problems for us?

**Sundairs**

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:58 am

My powers show she was working with Vice

The Shirakan moves to leave the house
............................................................................Image

User avatar
Chee
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Chee » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:00 am

Sundairs puts on his armour, removing his white casual wear, picks up his sword and belt and locking the door on the way out, follows.

**Sundairs**

User avatar
Chee
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Chee » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 pm

The group arrive in the settlement that appears unremarkable. They are taken to a modest house which is clean and well kept. Everything is in its place and very organised. A number of white garments of casual wear is laid out on the drying line. Some still sport the symbol of asterna on them.

So, what are u currently planning as to getting yourself a new place. My home will hardly be able to house all of us.

**Sundairs**

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:19 am

The Shirakan looks around and makes sure everyone is in the house. He reaches under his cloak briefly then turns to the Blood Elf and smiles.

So Narcissa anything you wish to share?

Without given her a chance to answer he runs over towards he and barges he against a wall, before removing his hand from under his cloak and places a knife at her throat.

This Shirakan screams in her face

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DECIEVE AND TRICK ME!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOUR ACTIONS PUT OUR LIVES AT RISK. THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW

The Shirakan's eyes show rage and hatred.
............................................................................Image

User avatar
Edd
Posts: 1479
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:44 am
Location: Bromley

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Edd » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:34 am

Kylar seems uncomfortable with the present circumstances. Those who have spent the most time with him might realise this is because he was wishing it was him with a knife to someone's throat. Either way, his gaze is fixed upon Narcissa, his hands under his tabards.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Ceinwen
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Ceinwen » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 am

Narcisa is court of guard and feels a surge of pain as Butch slams her into the wall. She recovers quickly from the shock and lets out a short playfully yet sadistic laugh. The smile remains on her face as she speaks, seemingly enjoying Butches rage.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before you figured it out.

She looks down towards the knife at her throat.

Now i thought we were all going to play nicely.

She looks down towards the knife at her throat, suddenly despising the weakness of her new form.
The smile fades from her face and her voice takes on a more serious tone.


Remove the knife down and i will answer your questions.

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:00 am

OOC: ceinwen if your still a blood elf, you lose all vamp traits including strength :-)
Last edited by Hatsuo1980 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
............................................................................Image

Luke
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Luke » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:01 am

Kid is sat in a chair in the corner, his legs crossed and a thoughtful look on his face. He twizzles an imaginary beard.

Now, then. Let's break this issue down. It seems there is some tension. SILENCE IN MY COURT! he bangs his staff loudly.

It appears that this matter must be decided by someone of level head and reason. As such I of course am the strongest candidate. So without further ado we shall begin the proceedings. Article one: NARCISSA IS GUILTY. Right glad that is sorted, onto punishment. As head of this court and captain of the guard of the Lost Souls I pass upon to you Narcissa the sentence of having to dance and speak only in rhymes until a more sensible punishment from our guild head is dealt. THAT WILL BE ALL. He bangs his staff twice, genuinely LOVING what is going on.

*Kid*
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Hatsuo1980
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Somewhere way North of Pathway

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:13 am

The shirakan steps back, removing the knife from her throat but not takin his eyes off of her

You have 1 minute. If it's not good I'll hand you over to Lichbane myself
Last edited by Hatsuo1980 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
............................................................................Image


Return to “Pathway”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest