Pathway Tavern, close to the healing center.

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

User avatar
Chee
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Pathway Tavern, close to the healing center.

Postby Chee » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 pm

A grey Shirakan enters at speed. He moves with haste as he approaches the barman.

My friend, a drink of something strong please.

The barman looks at him for a second at the vague order then goes and acquires a bottle, pouring a small glass of a very dark looking liquid.
Kar pays for it then goes to a corner booth he sits and takes a sip. He gags at the strength of the nasty drink but then finishes it off quickly.

Topez

A barrier of power springs up around his booth and shimmers ever so slightly.

He then leans back into his seat and drifts off into a deep sleep.

**Dreth'Kar**

User avatar
Chaos_dwarf
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:24 am

Re: Pathway Tavern, close to the healing center.

Postby Chaos_dwarf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Gorgrim, having followed Kar to the inn, orders a drink for himself and sits in the booth next to Kar, guarding him whilst he rests.

**Gorgrim**
Skarsnik - Undead Goblin Scout - In the Deep
Twenty Anvils - Lotus Clan Artificer - Alive?!

User avatar
Chee
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Pathway Tavern, close to the healing center.

Postby Chee » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Half an hour later, Dreth'Kar awakes from his slumber refreshed. Suprised to see Gorgrim here he address's him.

What are you doing here? Has anything happened yet? What was the decision, are we evacuating then or do we have a plan?

Dreth'Kar stands and whispers a few words before strping out the barrier and heading for the door, seeming to be expecting Gorgrim to follow.

**Dreth'Kar**

User avatar
Chaos_dwarf
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:24 am

Re: Pathway Tavern, close to the healing center.

Postby Chaos_dwarf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Gorgrim follows Kar, clanking as he walks. He answers in his typical manner:

"No, no, no, old chap. You misunderstand my presence here, what? I was merely making sure that you remained unmolested as you recovered your energy. I have no idea as to our plan of action. Perhaps if we proceed to the office of this 'Utred' chappy and ascertain the course of action with which we the heroes plan to proceed forthwith? Eh?"

**Gorgrim**
Skarsnik - Undead Goblin Scout - In the Deep
Twenty Anvils - Lotus Clan Artificer - Alive?!


Return to “Pathway”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest