Outside Uthred's Office

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Hatsuo1980

Re: Outside Uthred's Office

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm

The monkey begins jumping around the room

Monkay want magic. Someone teach Monkay magic
............................................................................Image

Chaos_dwarf

Postby Chaos_dwarf » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Gorgrim smiles at Monkey's antics. However, more pressing matters are at hand. He turns to Kar and says:

"Good sir Kar, when you teleport away, might I be able to come with you? I mean no offence, but it is possible that a magic caster such as yourself may need protection from attackers of a mundane and numerous variety. I would like to offer my assistence ..."

He turns to Dorellan. "I am with you to the death sir. This world must be protected. Whilst I also am not the nicest of beings, certain things must be fought with the very essence of one's soul if need be. And the destruction of the world as we know it is one of theose things that requires such commitment and action of the highest degree."

**Gorgrim**
Skarsnik - Undead Goblin Scout - In the Deep
Twenty Anvils - Lotus Clan Artificer - Alive?!

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:31 pm

The monkey starts to dance

Monkay protect the annointed one and the traveller. Monkay love to fight. Monkay love to bonk people on the head with his stick. Monkay love to fly. Monkay no love bananas

the monkey starts to look sad
............................................................................Image

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:33 pm

**Dorellan looks the Orc... whose name he also hasn't remembered, and isn't too concerned by the fact.**

"Right...."

**To Kar**

"By your leave"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Chee

Postby Chee » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 pm

It is excellent to see you again Monkay, if you would accompany us, we would be very happy to have you with us. Gorgrim, your conviction and sword arm may be needed if we encounter the mutants on the edge of the radiation. Everyone please gather on me, we shall proceed to the barrier.

Kar waits for the other sentinels to join them and then after a lengthy incantation, the group teleport away.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3494

**Dreth'Kar**

Return to “Pathway”