A Temporary Lodging for the Haran of the Telefret

For IC discussion within the fortresses of Pathway

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Edd

A Temporary Lodging for the Haran of the Telefret

Postby Edd » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 pm

**In a building, set in the middle of Fort Drake, an avian man dressed in a tabbard of the rogue telefret colours sits at a desk covered in papers. He gets up every now and then, taking stacks of papers to a young woman sat at the back of the room, with a bigger desk with more papers on it. Kel, the Haran of the Telefret and her adviser have spent the past few days in this room, aiding with the evacuation of Pathway to Fort Drake, researching methods of holding back the radiation and organising the Telefret peoples in general.

Isaac stands up and stretches, moving over to Kel with a mug of dark bean.**

"Here, you'll need this. We've been at this for days, you should take a break - get some sunlight and fresh air...then we can set out looking into the concept of redirecting the mist instead of containing it."
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Niamh

Re: A Temporary Lodging for the Haran of the Telefret

Postby Niamh » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:52 am

*Kel stacks the mess of papers in front of her into a neat pile and accepts the beverage gratefully, smiling wanly at Isaac*

"Definitely - I'd also like to try and get to Ingolé, along with as many Telerfret refugees as possible and anyone else we can manage if they have nowhere else to go. Unfortunately, I'm still not quite skilled enough in meta magic to teleport myself there, let alone crowds of people, so we'll need to find someone else who can, or an alternative method of transport which is equally simple to execute. If this situation is going to continue for any length of time, we need to start finding more long-term solutions until Pathway is resecured - it's not tenable to just keep everyone crammed in here. And there are some resurces there that might be useful. Also, I want to try and find Warryn at some point - I'm not sure if you know him, he's a diamond elf and paladin of the Earth God - for a chat. Not necessarily right now obviously, but we do need to start thinking for the future, beyond this mess..."

*She looks a little surprised at herself; this was possibly the longest speech she'd given...well, ever. Maybe all this responsibility was good for her confidence. The young woman allows herself a little smile of pride; she's learning, at least.*
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Niamh

Re: A Temporary Lodging for the Haran of the Telefret

Postby Niamh » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:31 am

Knowledge flashes through Kel; Yashmanar alone, vulnerable and mortal? She has a sense of half-remembered information, a tugging in the direction of the Graithiel Mountains. She stands up suddenly, rummages through her papers for a map, and turns to Isaac.

I need to go - I have to help my god. Sorry.

Stopping only to gather supplies, Kel heads east from Pathway as quickly as she can.
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Return to “Pathway”