Tis a forum for a system damien has started running down in exeter
flizzlegif the otter warrior DEAD
galiv the goblin bard DEAD
umna the party heal sponge and yoyo. ALIVE

Huw

Re: Huh?

Postby Huw » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Yep, sounds plausible. What I wanted to know was:

The background - where's it set, what are character generally going to be doing?

Rules?

Any events soon?

Etc.
Ancálimon y Festaer y Helyanwe, Alchemist
Azael Bannon, Telefret High Mage
Fox, Shaman of the Tsimshian

It's only a game.

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Lol, give Damien a chance. It's just a placeholder atm whilst he decides what to do with it
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Keepers of the dammed Back ground:
At the start of time evil plagued the lands casing those of a good heart to live in fear of darkness. This was until king Artoreous aided by his right hand men. Frances the destroyer and Bannet the protector banished the dark into the land of the dammed. During this times many of true harts swore their allegiance to the evil. Doing so created a bond this bond leaves purple makings on the skin of the person effected making them as a dammed soul. This alongside all the monsters of darkness was banished to a land known simply as the land of the dammed. For centres hooded figures have entered towns and villages looking for people of tru hears. This people formed a unit of men called the keepers of the dammed volunteers with a pure heart that keep the dammed in their lands.
currently the land is ruled by atoreoses grate grandson King Maywell

Places in the keepers of the dammed:
The land of the dammed - The land wear all evil has been banished

The land of the dammed can be acceded throw 3 points. At each of them Artores sponsored the creation of a city they are

Hunts turf - On the eastern side of the land it's construction is basic consisting of mostly wooden roundhouses the people hear are known as the hunts clan they are very tribal they are a band of proud hunters who grow board of normal game and chose to cross to the land of the dammed and hunt evil.
They live as a brotherhood and as a result hate outsiders. Treading near hunts turf is an incredibly dangerous.

The sank kingdom- the largest entrance to the land of the dammed is marked with the sank kingdom it is by far the most beautiful of the 3 it is also the one that yields the most debate those who live there practice total pacifism it is an offence for anyone but a ranger to carry anything that can be used as a weapon.

Fort pass- built and run by the knights this has been built with only one thing in mind military strength.

Smetens pass- As you leave this lands and head south the land is littered with small villages this is mostly simple farmland

The trench - As you continue to travel south you will eventually come to the trench. It's claimed it was carved by the evil to stop the king being able to reinforce his men during the closing days of the war of the dammed it spans all the way east to west and is no more than a mile wide but its depth is legendary it is crossable but normally takes 3 days to scour the incline

Artoreouse’s monument - in the centre of the trench sits Atorouse’s monument a grate city that sits over the trench and goes into the lands ever side it was built by Atorace himself and holds the HQ of most guilds and is the home of the Enchanters and kings mercenaries the current king still lives hear. To enter you must pay a toll of 1 copper traders are required to pay 5 copper.

Hal end- coming out of atomises monument you reach a small patch wear the rich and powerful lie known as Hal end this land is litters with grad houses and lushes estates this is where most of the lords of the land are found.

Molly’s rest - bordering Hal end is what is known as Molly’s rest a land thick with entertainment and monuments the most famous is

The fallen town- sits in ruins from the war it is claimed to have staged the battle that turned the war and bring Atorouses to victory in now Lies as a monument to those who fell during the war it's Walls bared the names of thousands who lost that's lives during the war.

The pit - the pit is the law centre of the land this is wear many criminals meat there end the pit is like a roman coliseum but less civilised betting on the outcome of an fight is a popular outcome as well as criminals fighting to the death the pit also stars trains fighters who fight for a cut of bet takings although these fights are normally to fist blood These men become celebrities of the land.
The pit is the home of the rangers.

Slum - simply put a place where the very poor live

i will place rules on a new thred when i have a moment to fine tune them and have sumone spell check them but i hope this gives you somthing to get your teth into

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:54 pm

I'm in the process of translating this into a normal human format :-)
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:13 pm

To be fair, I've found some of Damien's posts difficult to read in the past and I found this pretty easy to read.
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Ben wrote:To be fair, I've found SOME of Damien's posts difficult to read in the past and I found this pretty easy to read.

?
............................................................................Image

Huw

Postby Huw » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:42 am

So. Any player character is likely to be a Keeper of the Damned, a "hooded figure"; i.e volunteer (or otherwise) to an an order of people sworn to keep the evil in its place.

Kind of like the Grey Wardens from Dragon Age or the Night's Watch from Game of Thrones. As referetial guides go...right?
Ancálimon y Festaer y Helyanwe, Alchemist
Azael Bannon, Telefret High Mage
Fox, Shaman of the Tsimshian

It's only a game.

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:17 am

Effectively yes though being a Keeper doesn't mean you have to be goodly yourself...much as the grey wardens can sometimes be dodgy as hell
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

Return to “OOC Chat”